"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

movies

Philosopher

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, Ca
So one of the chicks Im working on wants to hang out tomorrow, and has wanted to see a movie. Suggestions on a movie and what I should do if she has already seen it? Cause Im pretty sure Iron Man wouldnt be the best choice : P, but i dont want to seem like im giving in to her by seeing a chick flick. I want to see a semi-compromise flick, with her thinking it was my idea from the beginning.

Or Im just over-thinking this.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2005
Messages
4,476
Reaction score
182
I haven't kept up on the movies all that much but if The Dark Knight is playing currently go see that.
 

DJ Noble

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Philadelphia
Indiana Jones is your best bet.... but that's NEXT Friday.
 
Last edited:

Genghis_Khan

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2008
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
CubsNation
Go see "Forgetting Sarah Marshall", if you haven't already seen it. It's really a fun movie to watch it with a girl. There are so many opportunities for you to say C+F stuff.

I watched it like 3 times. One of the times, i watched it with HB7.5 and the scene, where a girl looks like she's giving a bj to her husband on the webcam, came up. HB7.5 was laughing and i looked at her.

GK: *(serious, kinda lost looking look)* I don't get it. What's so funny?
HB7.5: OMG! Shut up, you don't really get it?
GK: No
HB7.5: It looks like the girl is giving the guy a BJ.
GK: Um... What's a BJ? *(keep that same look!!!)*
HB7.5: *(rolls her eyes)* Oh, like you don't know!!!
GK: I'm for real. Explain what a BJ is? Now i wanna know!
HB7.5: *(hits my arm)* I'll explain it to you later!

I guess her b*tch shield was on since there were whole bunch of people around us. But i asked her in the car afterwards, "So, what's a BJ?" She tried to explain it to me and it was funny as hell. We had a big laugh. :)

.....Peace
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
1,003
Reaction score
376
Age
55

I liked this movie. It's available on Youtube it seems. It's kind of romantic. It may cause PTSD for some members here. The girl seems to be quite liberal :)
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I just recently watched the movie Greyhound.

It's abt an American WW2 warship escorting supplies through the Atlantic towards the UK.

It highlights the danger, struggles, deaths and huge sacrifices many American sailors had made so that Americans can enjoy their freedoms now.

I wonder what those men would be thinking right now, that at the height of a pandemic, of those young Americans who can't even be bothered to wear a mask...and even goes around calling it fake, some even calls it unpatriotic to wear mask.

Men who bled, fought and sacrificed so much, this gotta hurt em deeply, knowing that a nation is ungrateful in their time of need.

Enjoy the movie gents.
 

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
1,003
Reaction score
376
Age
55
I just recently watched the movie Greyhound.

It's abt an American WW2 warship escorting supplies through the Atlantic towards the UK.

It highlights the danger, struggles, deaths and huge sacrifices many American sailors had made so that Americans can enjoy their freedoms now.

I wonder what those men would be thinking right now, that at the height of a pandemic, of those young Americans who can't even be bothered to wear a mask...and even goes around calling it fake, some even calls it unpatriotic to wear mask.

Men who bled, fought and sacrificed so much, this gotta hurt em deeply, knowing that a nation is ungrateful in their time of need.

Enjoy the movie gents.
Not all men were heroes. Many were cannonfodder and did not know what they are fighting for.

 
Top