Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Move to New Jersey or move to Miami?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve lived in Cali my whole life and I’m sick of traffic and the overpopulated ****. What La has offered me is access to beautiful women I wouldn’t of ****ed being anywhere else.

I was in New Jersey last week and I loved the people. I felt like I was around real genuine people for a change and it was refreshing. Miami is full of chicks with the same gold digging **** attitude as La.

What should I chose fellas?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s up to you... At 40... The thought of the cost of living and Miami life style makes me cringe. If I had to chose between the two.. I would take New Jersey... plenty of girls and fun during the spring and summer at the beach. The way this world is going I am staying far away from any cities... the more rural I can get the better... thats just me. Lol

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve lived in Cali my whole life and I’m sick of traffic and the overpopulated ****. What La has offered me is access to beautiful women I wouldn’t of ****ed being anywhere else.

I was in New Jersey last week and I loved the people. I felt like I was around real genuine people for a change and it was refreshing. Miami is full of chicks with the same gold digging **** attitude as La.

It is hot in Miami, but cold in New Jersey.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miami is latin America. I would not live there without knowing spanish. I like the tampa area much better. The women are not as hot, but it is less expensive, they speak english, and it is not a bunch of backwards hillbillies like the rest of florida.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol at New Jersey awww hell naw---When I use to be in sales the worst attitude and entitled customers came out NJ

Miami is overpriced but the Poon is A++ including the tourist chick
A++ lol. And lol @ entitlement.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im from the Jersey Shore, it's aightttt.....dating is a bit tough (North Jersey/New York metro is better)

Pros: close to Philly and NYC, good beaches, Princeton area is nice, ethnic diversity, diners, good food and four seasons

Cons: traffic is bad, drivers aggressive and its very expensive to live here, dating seems tough

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you fluent in Spanish? Miami is a lot better if you are fluent in Spanish.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you fluent in Spanish? Miami is a lot better if you are fluent in Spanish.
Not fluent in Spanish. Just a 27 year old guy trying to **** as many hot women as possible and enjoy life. I think Miami and jersey are both great, I like the people and culture in jersey better but the women in Miami are hotter (also harder to pull). Still anything bears Cali....don’t see myself ever coming back to even visit this place has gone to ****. I’ll move to a farm in Montana before I ever live in Cali again

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Go to where the money is, women should follow.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on where in NJ...big difference between Short Hills and Camden.
This right here, I was thinking northern NJ or southern NJ? In between Morristown & Hackettstown your basically looking at italian girls and latinas. Depends on what your looking for but I think Miami would be better. Have you ever looked into Tampa/clearwater down there is wild fun.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This right here, I was thinking northern NJ or southern NJ? In between Morristown & Hackettstown your basically looking at italian girls and latinas. Depends on what your looking for but I think Miami would be better. Have you ever looked into Tampa/clearwater down there is wild fun.
Isn't Jersey going to be more closed off people and groups? Wouldn't Miami be more open and free flowing due to tourism, the colleges, etc?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
North Jersey is better for culture than South Jersey. However, Philly is waaayy easier to get in and out of than NYC. It's also a nicer city from a historical and architectural standpoint and much cheaper. Only downside is their obnoxious sports fans

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't Jersey going to be more closed off people and groups? Wouldn't Miami be more open and free flowing due to tourism, the colleges, etc?
No. Quite the opposite in my experience. Miami is more hood and cliquish. It’s also basically just the Caribbean.

Jersey has a bit of everything - rich white people, poor White people, black Americans, black immigrants, East Asians, South Asians, Italians, Jews, Caribbean Latinos, Central American Latinos .. all have their own enclaves in Jersey

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Quite the opposite in my experience. Miami is more hood and cliquish. It’s also basically just the Caribbean.

Jersey has a bit of everything - rich white people, poor White people, black Americans, black immigrants, East Asians, South Asians, Italians, Jews, Caribbean Latinos, Central American Latinos .. all have their own enclaves in Jersey
Yea but will they let outsiders in faster in Jersey or Miami?

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would live in NYC if you can afford it. I live in Jersey and always go into the city when I go out. The places are cooler and the women are hotter, at least they were pre Covid. Plus, New Yorkers despise people from Jersey Lol. If you plan on dating chicks in NYC, some might disqualify just from being from Jersey.