I wrote a few days ago about a hot girl from the internet that I met at the mall, and I was really taken by her appearance. I've asked her on different occasions for us to meet up again, and she said she'd like to but she's too busy with work because she works everyday and with school.
At first I gave her the benefit of the doubt, but I think I should next her because she's not showing the interest that an interested person would demonstrate. Sometimes she comes online and doesn't even contact me.
Should I maybe show up at the mall one day (she works there at the mall where we met) and pretend that I'm just there buying stuff or whatever to try to salvage something out of this.. or should I just next her?
At first I gave her the benefit of the doubt, but I think I should next her because she's not showing the interest that an interested person would demonstrate. Sometimes she comes online and doesn't even contact me.
Should I maybe show up at the mall one day (she works there at the mall where we met) and pretend that I'm just there buying stuff or whatever to try to salvage something out of this.. or should I just next her?