"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

MOTHERF*Ck

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
After taking a little break from DJing this summer I came back at it yesterday.

I went to the mall with a friend. He works there and he knows a bunch of people that work there, mainly girls...

I was there and for some reason I couldn't
speak up very much. I was around a bunch of people I didn't know, and they were talking about stuff that I didn't find interesting to comment or talk about.

I dunno. I felt real weird. Like, my mouth just wouldn't open up, and usually I've got a lot to say. how do you fix this type of thing?

I'm probably getting all insecure or something.. besides, the dude I was with was real goofy. He talked up the girls and what not, but he was just goofy, and made me feel uncomfortable after a while...
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
How do you mean 'taking a break from DJ-ing'?
Are there no cute girls to chat up during summer? I think being a real DJ or at least a real MAN means being a MAN all the time. You will attract girls by your attitude while being yourself.
You shouldn't have to put on an act. This way you will not have to take a break.

The idea you have about DJ-ing and taking a break from it, may cause your mind to think you are a little 'out' of it and thus making you a bit insecure.
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Ia gree, it shouldbe naturla. Don't act man, make DJing a part of you.

If I think about it: If i was thrown into a group of guys and girls I didn't know..it might be alil uncomfortable.
You shoulda done somethign extreme to get some attention and spark a convo witha few of the girls though.
Ex: "My name is Dimebag and I have an 18-inch penis. Around. Think aobut it."[thanks to the great Stiffler]
K i dunno, it hoguht it was funny. If you give off a good vibe, girls would probably laugh :)
 
Last edited:
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
By break I mean, I've been pretty busy and sh*t and so no time for scouting potential ONSs or STRs or LTRs.

I need to get back in the game for good though. Chatting up women everywhere I go is supposed to be second nature to me, I've just been out of it for a second.

I've been stressed out about a lot of bullsh*t that's been going on in my life, along with a new job, and that takes time adjustments and what not.
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
In that case: don't worry about it. It'll come back..
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
It's just rust. Give yourself a little time and it'll come back.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by crazykid
It's just rust. Give yourself a little time and it'll come back.
Yup, just don't kick yourself and keep up the work
 
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
Well, obviously you wern't DJing it since you lost it. You need to make sure what you call "DJ" is your personality. Not your day job. YOU must become the DJ. you dont ACT like the DJ.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
I recently read a gunwitch post that covered your problem.

It theorized that you have to be doing it day in day out to be comfortable with it, if you have a break you are not used to "djing" and therefore forgot what you have to do.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by jonny football hero
I recently read a gunwitch post that covered your problem.

It theorized that you have to be doing it day in day out to be comfortable with it, if you have a break you are not used to "djing" and therefore forgot what you have to do.
You don't have to do things day in and day out to get comfortable with it. If you take a break, sometimes that's for the better so you don't burn yourself out.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Originally posted by crazykid
You don't have to do things day in and day out to get comfortable with it. If you take a break, sometimes that's for the better so you don't burn yourself out.
True. But conversly, if you take a break it takes the edge off, in this case, you "game".
 
Top