Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most women are boring

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are for intimacy and relax, if you are into finance or politics forget about it.

"Travels, tattoos, sushi, celebrities and gossip" are basically the standard interestes of 90% of women.

Yet the worst you can get are women who understand they lack something but they find the wrong object to fill it, thats when you get that cancer of "sapiosexual, art and philosophy" girls, basically normal girls who learn and repeat concepts and lines from someone else that have no particular meaning or utility.

Most women dont even bother to learn how to do basic maintenance to their own car (change the oil, check tyre pressure) and are totally ignorant in finance.

So unless you are very lucky the most you can get out of a relationship is emotional support and nurture beside sex.

We are wired differently anyway so makes much more sense to accept reality, we dont usually give a fvck about the private life of a singer as much as they dont usually give a fvck about the specs of the car they just bought.
women = social status, power (social status), money (social status), looks (social status), sex (social status)
men = sex, power(sex), money(sex),looks(sex),social status(sex).

most men are not wired to grow social status(like asking a dog to meow), those that are or can learn have so much interest from women.

no need to provide anything other than status, other men will provide the rest.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To all the posters in this thread that are bashing women; the sooner you learn to filter, lead, and mold a woman in your image the sooner you'll realize just how much influence you have in her life. When a woman looks up to you, when you inspire her, she'll die for you. She'll be staring at your mouth waiting for your next words, because she senses that you're nurturing the relationship and wants more. You can inspire all women, including the ones you don't want to be with.
yes, this is true. we can lead but that does not always cause her to follow. the percentage of cases that work out as you tell is low and is exactly what most are looking for. as soon as we start and continue doing what you tell, she will get comfortable and then look for excitement. are there any long-term cases that this is not so?? agree about filter... after a solid filter, nothing is found. Don't want a woman like me, instead prefer one that likes me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women = social status, power (social status), money (social status), looks (social status), sex (social status)
men = sex, power(sex), money(sex),looks(sex),social status(sex).

most men are not wired to grow social status(like asking a dog to meow), those that are or can learn have so much interest from women.

no need to provide anything other than status, other men will provide the rest.
I know a few guys that do grow status like a process. The kind of move like social "women" in certain ways...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So, what I'm coming to realise is after a lot of interactions with women, dating etc., is that vast majority of women are boring. They have no big goals or passions in their life, no real hobbies (just look at your average woman's Tinder profile), and are usually pretty dull to talk to as well - they care not to converse in deep matters on a somewhat intellectual basis. Yes, many are into sports, but not all of us guys are into that, and you can't really grow much as a person just from sports. So, can we even still find a woman that we genuinely want to be together with, with the potential to grow together as people? Or are we in fact better off spinning plates?
Hat tip, most people are boring. Especially during COVID. Not me though, I'm just a hoping toad.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, this is true. we can lead but that does not always cause her to follow. the percentage of cases that work out as you tell is low and is exactly what most are looking for. as soon as we start and continue doing what you tell, she will get comfortable and then look for excitement. are there any long-term cases that this is not so?? agree about filter... after a solid filter, nothing is found. Don't want a woman like me, instead prefer one that likes me.
You don't lead those that won't follow. All people in your life will come and go, why should it surprise you if your woman chooses to leave? That isn't failure. If a woman wants to leave why would you want her to stay? I wouldn't. Sure longer term is less common, but that's expected. Longer term takes more work, more compromise on both sides, it's naturally more rare.

A useful skill is knowing when to pull away. She gets comfortable and is seeking excitement elsewhere? Pull away and see if she follows. If she doesn't then you've dodged a bullet. Too many men are cucks when it's time to do the pull away. They're scared of losing her which takes all power away, making the pull away impossible for them. The pull away will naturally have most women not following, but it's the most efficient way to polarize your partner. It's the fastest way to find a girl that will follow. And who knows she may change her mind later, life has no guarantees!

If nothing is getting through your filter then you need to look elsewhere. If no one is interested then you should consider what you're offering to them and what that's worth.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are for intimacy and relax, if you are into finance or politics forget about it.

"Travels, tattoos, sushi, celebrities and gossip" are basically the standard interestes of 90% of women.
If you want to have an intelligent discussion on medicine, law, political science, business, history, psychology, or pretty much anything else, you're better off doing that with a male friend.

Conversation with women should be about current events on a surface, food, clothes/fashion, and the above listed topics.

The women you meet is in part a reflection of yourself and current life situation. Tinder is more or less a shotgun approach, you really don't know what you're getting until you meet up and talk. You're describing the average girl, and the average guy is also not very bright and not very interesting, that's the definition of average. And as averages they are the most abundant.

But aside from dating apps the women you meet will be at your caliber. What I mean is if you frequent a gym you're more likely to meet fit bunnies. If you frequent MENSA or the equivalent you're more likely to meet women smarter than you. If you frequent smelly bars then you're more likely to find alcoholic wh0res. If you frequent tinder then you're more likely to get the most average girl in the city.
The average woman is on Tinder or other swipe apps because she's not meeting a sufficient quantity and/or quality of men in her real life activities. That sounds boring.

You're better off meeting some woman through some real life activity. I like fit women, so the gym or fitness classes have been good places. I have been a big grocery store approacher, which is only slightly better than swipe apps in attracting a general audience. Certain grocery store attract different types of women, but it's a generalized audience. Kroger and Albertson's/Safeway brand stores will attract some pretty middle of the road women. I've never done pickup at a Walmart, but someone could. The fittest women will typically be Whole Foods, Sprouts, Natural Grocers, and Trader Joe's. Walking/hiking paths can get more fit women and/or more dog owning women.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting back to this as the girl I'm currently dating really has no interests other than cooking...While it's nice to do that and bang, I can't really talk to her about anything else as the conversation just won't progress anywhere if I talk about my interests. So when we spent a weekend together, I'm thinking a lot of that time is just..wasted? Maybe wasted isn't the right word, but, dunno...I guess you know what I mean

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting back to this as the girl I'm currently dating really has no interests other than cooking...While it's nice to do that and bang, I can't really talk to her about anything else as the conversation just won't progress anywhere if I talk about my interests. So when we spent a weekend together, I'm thinking a lot of that time is just..wasted? Maybe wasted isn't the right word, but, dunno...I guess you know what I mean
Circulate more in groups relevant to the activities or interests you like. I've dated plenty of women with talents, interests, and abilities beyond fukking and cooking. Some guys think women are just empty vessels, but I think maybe they're missing out on interesting women. If you want to date one (not just make her a plate) it behooves you to screen for these things.

Women are constantly screening men for this kind of stuff, but it's funny, some guys have convinced themselves that as long as she's hot he'll turn her into whatever he needs her to be. Then they get bored and bytch that all the women they meet are vapid.

I will say that in the West, the US in particular, females tend to talk about celebrity gossip, local gossip, and crap like that. You might have to dig a little deeper to find somebody interesting to you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the old days our ladies cooked for us, did a few other feminine tasks and we were fvcking alot if we had a good relationship. The chatter was minimal unless we were out doing something together. Make some new memories with her doing things outside of the house, so you will some commonalities and for the rest of your conversational needs talk to other people. You should consider yourself lucky.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the old days our ladies cooked for us, did a few other feminine tasks and we were fvcking alot if we had a good relationship. The chatter was minimal unless we were out doing something together. Make some new memories with her doing things outside of the house, so you will some commonalities and for the rest of your conversational needs talk to other people. You should consider yourself lucky.
Is that all you want in a relationship, no need for some common interests etc.? To me it seems kind of empty tbh

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that all you want in a relationship, no need for some common interests etc.? To me it seems kind of empty tbh
You create new memories by viewing and participating in each other's activities. If their too selfish for that how In the hell is it gonna be good?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You create new memories by viewing and participating in each other's activities. If their too selfish for that how In the hell is it gonna be good?
I dunno man, I refuse to go to anymore antiquing and crafts shows no matter how hawt she is. :rofl:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's how you get to really know someone
Lol, I was joking somewhat but yeah I understand your point.
I think more and more, there are selfish and entitled people on both sides of the pond which handicaps relationships from growing or moving forward. This is just one example but it really is true.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I was joking somewhat but yeah I understand your point.
I think more and more, there are selfish and entitled people on both sides of the pond which handicaps relationships from growing or moving forward. This is just one example but it really is true.
Most singles are still single because their not good for a relationship. The ones who prefers relationships usually end up in one. The rest it's "every woman ( and man) for themselves ". A real selfish "all about me" buffet.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most singles are still single because their not good for a relationship. The ones who prefers relationships usually end up in one. The rest it's "every woman ( and man) for themselves ". A real selfish "all about me" buffet.
Exactly but that still doesn't lessen the pain in some moments when you do stuff you totally don't luv. LOL

Bill Burr does this skit about brunch which I can totally relate to within the past couple years. Seems like every broad I've been with was into brunch.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly but that still doesn't lessen the pain in some moments when you do stuff you totally don't luv. LOL

Bill Burr does this skit about brunch which I can totally relate to within the past couple years. Seems like every broad I've been with was into brunch.

Let me check it out.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's funny. Some of those don't suck if you got a fun babe.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's funny. Some of those don't suck if you got a fun babe.
Agree. But I like the fact that he points out things Beta guys are too afraid to say in public to these women. And then it also makes women aware of those things too. :up:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree. But I like the fact that he points out things Beta guys are too afraid to say in public to these women. And then it also makes women aware of those things too. :up:
Caving into several of those when she know she's being cruel is weak as fvck.