user252009
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2019
- Messages
- 733
- Reaction score
- 342
How do you guys deal with a lazy chick that wants to spend the weekends laying on the couch? I mean right now we can't go to many places anyways, but still.
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Does she want to have sex during that time lazy time on the couch? That's a useful way to stay at home.How do you guys deal with a lazy chick that wants to spend the weekends laying on the couch? I mean right now we can't go to many places anyways, but still.
Your young a mistake we ve all made. Get on with your interests and purpose. Even with cohab girls date them don't hang out at them. If u can't think of anything else join a team sport and make some guy friendsGetting back to this as the girl I'm currently dating really has no interests other than cooking...While it's nice to do that and bang, I can't really talk to her about anything else as the conversation just won't progress anywhere if I talk about my interests. So when we spent a weekend together, I'm thinking a lot of that time is just..wasted? Maybe wasted isn't the right word, but, dunno...I guess you know what I mean
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
A huge problem is that they are in a girl power echo chamber where retards are parroting the same crap and actually believe her **** don't stink.So, what I'm coming to realise is after a lot of interactions with women, dating etc., is that vast majority of women are boring. They have no big goals or passions in their life, no real hobbies (just look at your average woman's Tinder profile), and are usually pretty dull to talk to as well - they care not to converse in deep matters on a somewhat intellectual basis. Yes, many are into sports, but not all of us guys are into that, and you can't really grow much as a person just from sports. So, can we even still find a woman that we genuinely want to be together with, with the potential to grow together as people? Or are we in fact better off spinning plates?