Most People on this Site are VIRGINS? That is alarming!!

Reaction score
I just looked at the "How Many Girls Have You Done" thread by Maxtro, and according to that i saw the following disturbing trends:

there are at least 2 times more virgins here than any other catergory

1/3 of the people that voted (which would be most of the active users on this site) are flat out virgins

66% of this site has been with 5 girls or less!!!!!!!! WOW

i also see 18 people voting for 100+ and im sure alot of those were joke votes

guys, who are you all getting advice from? how many guys are actually here talking out of there azzes with theory theory theory versus guys who **** women on a constant basis?

people who have been with less than 5 girls are automatically not allowed to give advice, i mean DAMN, i remember when i was 19 yrs old and i had only been with 5 girls.........i can compare what i knew then to what i know now (im 23), and i would never ever ever ever listen to the 19 yr old version of myself on how to get girls

who are the guys here besides me who have actually had sex with more than 50 girls? those are the only men who can know truly know what they are talking about

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
crazy thing is, 5% of the male population will die virgins. The average guy has 5 partners in his life. A vast majority of the population has 1-2 partners, and a slim portion of the population has 25+ but it all averages out to 5. Personally I have been with 9. I was also in a few LTR's that clogged up a large portion of my adult life, and I havent ever cheated on a girl, although I had quite a few chances.

It is crazy how many virgins are out there though. And how many will always be so.

jmeh13

Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf

I am 20 and have had sex with 12 girls. I personally keep track of quality of quantity lol. Numbers don't really matter much but wow this is pretty ****eed up because I come to this site looking for advice......wow

antidonjuan

Banned
Reaction score
yo, consider some of us are high school students which are newbies. and besides, some people are christian. the successful people left the forum after they got success probably

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have success and I come back and read (some stuff) because even a master can still learn new tricks. Personally I have learned more by watching the mystery method, and styles annihilation method videos. I would say any newb needs to start there, then come start making some posts.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think everyone on a "how to get laid" website is going to be swimming in p*ssy?

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
You think everyone on a "how to get laid" website is going to be swimming in p*ssy?
:crackup: good point. The OP should think outside the box before he opens his mouth.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the information we get is from keyboard jockeys but we got no way to discern whos real and whos not.

plus alot of people have dating and relationship experience, but they just havent escalated to sex yet.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, another one of these threads!

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
Exactly what I was going to say. Most people come here because they are not getting laid. Heck when I came here I was a virgin.

positivity_injection,

You do have a good point that you have to be careful in whose advice you are taking. If somebody has had poor success with women the advice they are trying to give will most likely be poor. It is the duty of the person receiving the advice to determine if the advice is sound or not.

Also just because somebody has been with a ton of women does not make their advice good. They could not have a clue as to why they are having success and they might do a terrible job explaining it. Also a guy who has only been with 3 girls can give excellent advice. Maybe the only reason why he has only been with a small number of women is because he is content with that number. He might be happily married and has no interest in upping his body count.

Reaction score
good points by all

my main point was, how likely do you all think that the blind are leading the blind? how often do YOU (if you are inexperienced) get advice from guys who dont have the experience to back up the advice given?

think about it

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
positivity_injection said:
good points by all

my main point was, how likely do you all think that the blind are leading the blind? how often do YOU (if you are inexperienced) get advice from guys who dont have the experience to back up the advice given?

think about it
Choose peoples advice wisely!

Which is another reason we have the DJ Bible! Shame not many people really take the time to read it...

Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Choose peoples advice wisely!

Which is another reason we have the DJ Bible! Shame not many people really take the time to read it...

honestly, if i came to this site 5 years ago when i was a virgin, i would only take advice from guys who already proved that they had been with dozens of women

i hate men who simply conduct theory and never give real life examples

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I mean this shouldn't be shocking. It's a logical assumption that a lot of guys come here because they are having problems attracting women.

And BTW, that's a horrible thread to draw conclusions from, one way or the other... I am not here to raise #'s or talk about my numbers, so I didn't feel the need to participate (I did see the thread though).

I meet and date plenty of women. But I am still here for 3 reasons.

1) To have the woman that I do meet MORE attracted to me, so I will be more in control of the situation.
2) Understand what is going on in their heads (partly because of #1, and also partly to retain my sanity.
3) To attract a better quality of woman.

There have been some rather unintentional benefits of my participating here that had have a very positive impact on my life during my short stay. And NOTE: several of them have nothing to do with women or getting laid.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
positivity_injection said:
people who have been with less than 5 girls are automatically not allowed to give advice
I'd rather take advice from a guy who has slept with 3 supermodels than a guy who has slept with 15 girls that are 6/10.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That poll might have been kind of misleading.

I have only had sex with six different girls, but I've messed around with probably 25 or so. Technically, I'd be in the third-lowest bracket on the poll because I haven't had sex with a large number of different chicks, but I've still been with my fair share. It's just a matter of penetration, I guess.

I still think I'm pretty experienced and qualified to give advice.