Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most overrated/underrated looking women and men

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who do you think is overrated in looks or underrated? I added men for the female posters. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....spit! lol

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i really enjoy those cute hipster/hippy looking girls. Not the nerdy socially awkward ones...the sexy ones. I feel like they often get overlooked in favor of slutty bimbos, when these girls are usually great in bed (not selfish like bimbos), and actually have an intelligent personality

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mother? You are so funny, no wonder you are on this site.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
halle berry, way overrated... also miley cyrus overrated...

shakira is so damn horney man damn it, I love latin girls

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with halle she is way average looking, looks like a typical mixesd girl.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maggie Gyllenhaal. You'd honestly have to pay me to bang her but somehow she's Christian Bale's (Batman's) love interest. C'mon now.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Maggie Gyllenhaal. You'd honestly have to pay me to bang her but somehow she's Christian Bale's (Batman's) love interest. C'mon now.
probably the directors spoiled neece who begged him for the role. shes dang ugly indeed lmao

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Angelina Jolie is overrated. Kim K is overrated too. I think Sophia Bush is way underrated and so is Carrie Keagan...damn she's hot.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys beat me to it. Maggie Gyllenhall takes the win. And what kills me is if you ever mention to women that you think she was beaten with the droopy ugly stick they will act shocked and tell you how beautiful she is.

Speaking of that, why do women have a tendency towards finding the ugliest women beautiful? Like half of Hollywood and, guaranteed, any chick they ever try to set you up with. "She's beautiful!" then you get there and you want to call and ask if you are talking about the same chick. Never do setups. Lol

I've yet to understand what the big deal with Miley Cyrus is. She wasn't much to look at before then shaved her head. Ugh. Assumed it was some generational thing.

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do we think of Cara Delevigne?
Models usually divide opinions and i can understand why she is the "in" thing, as she has quite a unique look.

http://www.vogue.co.uk/person/cara-delevingne

She seems batsh!t crazy too, I'd probably give her a go...but tbh i see girls nearly every day that are better looking than her

CHICAGO27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any woman who has a last name that ends in Kardashian

Miley Cyrus
Katy Perry
Jennifer Aniston

TheODB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leanna Decker is terribly underrated. Sex radiates from every inch of her body and not many people have a clue as to who she is.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overrated = every good looking person who is on television, in music or in the movies. Underrated = every other good looking person.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Olivia Wilde is insanely hot. Did you see her in the changeup? I busted my nut watching her in that movie.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Skinny beanpole girls like Olivia Wilde and Angelina are overrated, even though they would prob give amazing oral. JLaw is overrated but that's sort of part of her charm I think, girl next door.
You must never have seen Olivia Wilde's sex tape, she was a freak....