Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear I had replied to this thread. Or maybe it was a similar thread. Here it's mine:

This HB8 redhead (I like redheads hence my rating), was in my Italian class and without hesitation or filter asked for my number and asked me what I was doing that weekend. Long story short, went out and kept mentioning on the train ride back home how her right forearm was stronger because of how much she masturbated. I froze.

She gave me a second chance and took me to an ally behind one of the campus bldngs and instead of making a move I froze again.

Thinking back I am not sure why I froze, I've had a good "game" since junior high (heck ever before that) and never had a problem with girls. This one girl scared the living daylights out of me, I hate to admit. Perhaps, it was a fear that she was too much and I wasn't going to be able to deliver. SMH

Whatever it was, that was the most direct come-on/move a girl has made on me.

Modern Man Advice

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty bummed about this one but I managed to get the attention of what I considered to be an HB9-10. This girl was gorgeous. Worked at a sports bar my friends and I would go to. Her and I would chat here and there and she even got me a shot "on the house". One day I go up there with a guy friend and she's there on her day off, having some drinks at the bar. When she saw me approaching the bar, she instantly ran off to the bathroom. We were then greeted by the bartender who told me she has a crush on me and I made her nervous. I thought that was unbelievable. She comes back and joins us for some drinks. I can tell she's already had a few. My friend lives nearby and suggests we go back to his place to shoot pool. She asks if she can ride with me and as we're leaving, her bartender friend tells me to make sure I take care of her. We get to my friend's place and him and I start shooting pool. In the meantime she's on the couch, passing out. My friend tells me to take her to the guestroom, which I do and lay her down. I go back to the main room. My friend asks why I'm not in there smashing. I tell him I dont want to catch a case. I ended up crashing on the couch and the next day she asks me to drop her back off to her car, which I do and I never see nor hear from her again.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty bummed about this one but I managed to get the attention of what I considered to be an HB9-10. This girl was gorgeous. Worked at a sports bar my friends and I would go to. Her and I would chat here and there and she even got me a shot "on the house". One day I go up there with a guy friend and she's there on her day off, having some drinks at the bar. When she saw me approaching the bar, she instantly ran off to the bathroom. We were then greeted by the bartender who told me she has a crush on me and I made her nervous. I thought that was unbelievable. She comes back and joins us for some drinks. I can tell she's already had a few. My friend lives nearby and suggests we go back to his place to shoot pool. She asks if she can ride with me and as we're leaving, her bartender friend tells me to make sure I take care of her. We get to my friend's place and him and I start shooting pool. In the meantime she's on the couch, passing out. My friend tells me to take her to the guestroom, which I do and lay her down. I go back to the main room. My friend asks why I'm not in there smashing. I tell him I dont want to catch a case. I ended up crashing on the couch and the next day she asks me to drop her back off to her car, which I do and I never see nor hear from her again.
Yeah don't **** drunk girls....good call man.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah don't **** drunk girls....good call man.
I think so too. But I'm thinking she wouldn't have said anything based on her reaction the next day and the fact she ghosted on me.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My top three misses would be: a half-latin miss Country candidate (folded her hand around mine while dancing and gazed, for instance), a stewardess in a cab that could have worked as a glamour model ("When will I see you again?!?!?!" she said), and an Onlyfans girl I know in person (don't get me started). And then a never ending stream of more regular misses.

The Ls burns, and I don't know if I'll get these opportunities again or whether the cause has been fixed or will be. Well, here's to staying constructive ;-)

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is another example of me being super dense.

Circa 2001.

Met a chick online. 26 yo HB7

MikeCluelessct: Wanna have dinner somewhere?

Chick: I don’t want dinner.

MikeCluelessct: How about a movie?

Chick: I don’t want to see a movie.

MikeCluelessct: How about meet for coffee?

Chick: I don’t want to meet for coffee.

MikeCluelessct: Then what do you want?

Chick: Just come over.

<Showed up at her condo>

<She gives me a tour>

Chick: And this is my bedroom, with a really comfortable bed.

MikeCluelessct: Is that your dog I hear?

Chick: Yeah he’s a Boston Terrier. Let me introduce you. His name is XYZ.

<Sat on the couch, played with the dog and watched tv with her. Never made a move>

<Never heard from her again>
That is a bad story of cluelessness. The upside is that you learned. I'm guessing that hasn't happened in the last 21 years.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Blurry I'm on birth control!"

I never did act on that and she ended up hooking up with one of my friends instead...
As soon as a woman tells you she's on birth control, she's ready for sex.

I like to know a woman's birth control status before sex. I've gotten it as early as 10-15 minutes into an approach.

That was simply due to being a late bloomer.
Shiit happens. There are reasons for being a late bloomer.

In part, I chose the college that I chose because I wanted a college that would be good for female interactions. "Hot Girl U" would be a good description of where I went to college but many other schools are in that elite level of good looking women as my alma mater.

and an Onlyfans girl I know in person (don't get me started). And then a never ending stream of more regular misses.
I identify with this one. I got the number of a stripper while playing a pickup co-ed sports game in college. She was a college student and stripper. The interaction fizzled out before I could have sex with her. There wasn't any obvious sign missed but I couldn't successfully seduce a stripper.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In college there would be this girl I'd randomly see here and there when walking from my room to classes. She would always smile... but we never talked ever.

One night like a year later I was out at a popular crowded bar and felt someone grab my ass. I turned around and it was her.. she was like "you go to @_# university don't you"... I think I said yeah and talked to her for a minute then stopped... I didn't even think to hook up or get her number lol

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Ok time to cringe-max yet again….

I went to this new bar one night (circa 2004) and ordered my typical rum and coke. This cute HB7.5 bartender chick asked if I wanted a lemon to go with it. I said yes.

She puts the lemon in her mouth part way (holding it with her teeth) and moves into my face (like she’s about to make out with me).

Puzzled, I grab the lemon from her teeth with my fingers.

(It all “clicked” in my head about three minutes afterwards. Ugh.)

TLDR: It never began for Citruscels.

Last edited:

mattinzane

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 16, I worked at a nice restaurant as a busboy. One night after closing we were cleaning the place up, this hot waitress that was around 23, said "You are cute, If you were older I would take you back to my place for a drink." I just had no clue what to say at that moment.

Another time when I was 17, the new, hot neighbor probably around 27, knocked on the door and asked me to come over and help her hook up a new video game console that she had just bought. I went over and while I'm hooking it up, she is telling me about how her husband is never home, doesn't pay her enough attention and is always out on his boat. After I finish hooking up the video game, she says for me to stay and play some games with her. I was so uncomfortable that I said no thanks and went home.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok time to cringe-max yet again….

I went to this new bar one night (circa 2004) and ordered my typical rum and coke. This cute HB7.5 bartender chick asked if I wanted a lemon to go with it. I said yes.

She puts the lemon in her mouth part way (holding it with her teeth) and moves into my face (like she’s about to make out with me).

Puzzled, I grab the lemon from her teeth with my fingers.

(It all “clicked” in my head about three minutes afterwards. Ugh.)

TLDR: It never began for Citruscels.
I wouldn't completely cringe to this one. Unless you were at a stripclub or a trashy place or you knew the bartender, that'd be the last thing a bartender would do and it would completely catch me off guard.

I had a similar experience at a party in high school. One of the hot chicks in our social circle who I didn't talk to very much comes over to me and asks for gum (since I was chewing some). I tell her it's my last piece and she says "so?". So my dumbass grabs the gum from my mouth with my hand and hands it to her. She walked off.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I wouldn't completely cringe to this one. Unless you were at a stripclub or a trashy place or you knew the bartender, that'd be the last thing a bartender would do and it would completely catch me off guard.

I had a similar experience at a party in high school. One of the hot chicks in our social circle who I didn't talk to very much comes over to me and asks for gum (since I was chewing some). I tell her it's my last piece and she says "so?". So my dumbass grabs the gum from my mouth with my hand and hands it to her. She walked off.
Yeah it wasn’t a strip club. It was a regular (though lower end) bar/nightclub.

Would have been cool to do a quick makeout, but it was awkward af with a quarter lemon in the way. Still not sure what the best response/play would have been.

Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it wasn’t a strip club. It was a regular (though lower end) bar/nightclub.

Would have been cool to do a quick makeout, but it was awkward af with a quarter lemon in the way. Still not sure what the best response/play would have been.
I would've asked "should I get that with my fingers or teeth?" Then see what happens.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet in half these examples, if not more, if the guy tried to follow up on the "obvious come on", the girl would have backed out in 2 seconds.

A lot of times girls are just practicing, they want to see how desperate the guy is, how he would react to getting sex, does he have any other girlfriends, etc.

I've had quite a few hot girls bring me back to their apartment, and nothing. I've had girls come back to my house, on the couch 2 hours watching a movie, make like 5 moves, nothing. I've flown across the Atlantic Ocean for girls I've known, then when I'm there I made a move, nothing. And got in trouble for moving way too fast. I've been in hot girls bedrooms, nothing. I've been in Maxim model's houses, nothing. I've dated top ballerinas, nothing.

Men, alot of the time, girls, especially hot ones, will *test* a man to see what he will do. They have no intention of doing anything with him.

Be strong.

allergictobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of times girls are just practicing, they want to see how desperate the guy is, how he would react to getting sex, does he have any other girlfriends, etc.
I think this is accurate. Many women are just hoping for a reaction because they are bored or haven't got enough attention recently. If they get a reaction they really like, they might go further with it, but most of the time she will withdraw no matter how the guy reacted to it.

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sound socially idiotic if I list mine:

1. A cute blonde girl I met clubbing invited me over to her house while she was alone one night to stay the night and instead I went out with friends to go "sarging" (is that term still used?), to go pick up girls and work on my seduction skills. I told a friend that night about the invite and he was like, "Are you ****ing stupid?" I have no idea what was going through my head.

2. Girl called me wanting to ****. I was too scared because I was a virgin and just ignored her calls the whole night. In high school. Several people called me saying she wanted to **** me and meet me that night. (Trustworthy friends)

3. A girl I was dating kept trying to get me to stay the night but I kept refusing. After wards I learned she was trying to **** me. Personally I just didn't want to stay the night at her house, and it was outside my comfort zone (was a virgin back then).

4. Cute girl from physics class. Followed me around campus a while. Wanted to hang out off campus. Texted me pissed off because I didn't sit next to her in class one day. I never made a move.

5. Cute girl from some class I forgot, tall brunette. Literally was following me around campus for like 2-3 hours, and my friends on campus thought we were dating. She suggested she study off campus or something. I have no idea how I didn't realize she was into me. We went to the library and I had to do something and she waited at the table with my friends until I got back from my task. She had no reason to be around me other than preference.

6. Redhead from I think ecology class, very photogenic (looks super hot in photos, looks like a model, but actually in real life is a 6/10) wanted to meet me to study off campus. I recall sitting near her or so and she moved seats to sit closer to me. She started the conversation and asked for my number.

There's much more but don't wanna try to recall all the dumb times I've missed opportunities. Theres a ton of times I asked hot girls out who said yes and when we exchanged contact info and they told me when they were free I just never set a specific day and time due to fear. I was going through some personal issues at the time too though. But I did miss a LOT of chances to get laid with a lot of girls in high school and that was from being a virgin who was terrified)

Edit: The examples I listed were not girls testing me.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This one time I think a woman actually looked in my general direction for 2 whole seconds. Looking back, I just know she wanted the "D", so obvious....

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was chatting with a woman at a nearby dive bar and she asked me where the after party would be. My place or hers. When I didn’t figure it out she said I was too drunk lol.