Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was chatting with a woman at a nearby dive bar and she asked me where the after party would be. My place or hers. When I didn’t figure it out she said I was too drunk lol.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got locked out of my apartment the other night around 9pm, literally had nothing on me, not even my phone. Waited in the lobby for someone to give me the lockout # on the lobby desk phone.

Stopped this cute asian chick and she didn't have the # but helped me look around for it in case it was in the lobby. Then she said she was going to see if she could find it in her room. A short while later she comes back down and comes right up to me and gives me the number. As I start dialing it she says she's going to stay around to make sure it works. After getting through the automated BS I say it's connecting me with someone, but she still stays right next to me. As soon as I connect to a person on the phone, I give her a thumbs up and say thank you and she left.

I think she would have likely stayed around until the end of the call, or maybe even until the maintenance guy showed up...who knows where that could have gone.

I probably would have picked up on that but I was pretty pissed as this was my 3rd lockout and they charge you $100. ****in building has a keyfob you can't copy and big heavy doors that automatically close and lock.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was chatting with a woman at a nearby dive bar and she asked me where the after party would be. My place or hers. When I didn’t figure it out she said I was too drunk lol.
That sucks big time.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wasn't missed- during my undergrad days i was taking the shuttle to school. i wasn't seated; i was standing. these two girls stood next to me. i noticed one of them started slightly bumping into me. i didn't think anything of it until it started happening a bit too frequently. the girl's friend was actually pretty banging but the one that kept bumping into me was truthfully the size of an nfl line backer. i hate to describe her in that way but it is what it is - this woman was about two of me. i didn't acknowledge her because i honestly had no interest whatsoever and i knew it was going to be awkward. when the shuttle came to a stop the good looking one said "i don't think he gets it" and both stormed off. lolol i could tell they were so pissed.

i would've handled it differently today tho and talked to them.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 16 and sitting in the local pool, a girl I really, really fancied back then sat right between my legs - bum against my crutch. There I was with a raging boner thinking she was just cold.

Positive note: 5 years later, we did in her grandparents' bed.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.