Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl at a bluegrass festival in my early twenties and had no clue that she was into me. I walked her to her tent and she was telling me how roomy it was with just her in it. When we got there she got in and told me to check it out. I leaned in and said something like "Wow, nice. Good night" and started to stand up. She reached out, grabbed me by the shirt and dragged me in. I learned to look at things differently after that.

FleshBastard

Banned
Reaction score
Two twins in my 2nd year at college invited me to study at their apartment. I was so stupid I went along with my books in hand. They weren't interested in studying. They kept looking at me and looking at each other. Yes we were all stupid.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two twins in my 2nd year at college invited me to study at their apartment. I was so stupid I went along with my books in hand. They weren't interested in studying. They kept looking at me and looking at each other. Yes we were all stupid.
During several "onitis" years, I missed out on over half a dozen strong opportunities for a better situation. One of the babes told me that she wanted to deepthroat me and swallow every drop. That she wanted to fvck me daily and cook for me.... Several others expressed similar sentiments.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 months ago approximately and a good 11 months after my most recent sexual encounter.

Her - "Can I take you outside to the car park for a BJ...."

Me - "I'm alright thanks, I'm just gonna get another beer."

She was a very, very pretty girl and I had zero reason to not take her up on it.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 19 back then and didnt know anything about women. Met this girl (about 25ish) in a club and we had fun there over a drink.
She was with friends and left with them, but gave me her number. We met for a drink in a bar, talked a while, learned she was a single mom and i drive her home, to her place. She invited me up as her kid was with his dad and at least i didnt say no. At her place there were family-pictures all over. With her son and his dad, which irritated me quite back then, to be honest.

She offered me a drink, told me to get comfortable in bed while she gets a shower.
She returned wearing a t-shirt and got into her side of the bed, lights out.
And then....... i did nothing, we talked a bit until the atmosphere got so awkward that she told me "look, i do not want to have sex".
I was pissed and decided to call it a night and sleep. A few more minutes went buy and i felt her foot touching mine.... i did nothing, as i still was pissed about her "not wanting sex with me" right? ;)

After an hour of silence, we both couldnt sleep, she told me she doesnt want me to fall in love with her and id better go home.

This was an epic fail, but little did i know about women and their ways.

FleshBastard

Banned
Reaction score
im sorry to disagree with you on this but sex with a fat chick is much worse than masturbating lol reasons why

1. You will never forget it

2. Your friends will make fun of you for the rest of your life Trust me on this I am stil cathcing shiit now and again from my old college buddies

3. When you masterbate you can finish and go about your business. When you finsih with the Fatty you will have to look at her and possibly talk to her AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

4. NFC MY FRIENDS NFC

Childish response if ever there was on. Getting good head doesn't depend on her size. It depends on her tongue. Why would one feel the need to share their experience with "friends"? Sorry but you come across as naive shallow and a wanker. Besides where is your cut off point? How big does she have to be before you say no?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 19 back then and didnt know anything about women. Met this girl (about 25ish) in a club and we had fun there over a drink.
She was with friends and left with them, but gave me her number. We met for a drink in a bar, talked a while, learned she was a single mom and i drive her home, to her place. She invited me up as her kid was with his dad and at least i didnt say no. At her place there were family-pictures all over. With her son and his dad, which irritated me quite back then, to be honest.

She offered me a drink, told me to get comfortable in bed while she gets a shower.
She returned wearing a t-shirt and got into her side of the bed, lights out.
And then....... i did nothing, we talked a bit until the atmosphere got so awkward that she told me "look, i do not want to have sex".
I was pissed and decided to call it a night and sleep. A few more minutes went buy and i felt her foot touching mine.... i did nothing, as i still was pissed about her "not wanting sex with me" right? ;)

After an hour of silence, we both couldnt sleep, she told me she doesnt want me to fall in love with her and id better go home.

This was an epic fail, but little did i know about women and their ways.
Typical female behaviour. I've had almost the same thing happen to me. She said "I don't want to have sex" so I said "ok, I'm going to bed then because I have to get up early" and she got pissed off that I didn't keep trying.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical female behaviour. I've had almost the same thing happen to me. She said "I don't want to have sex" so I said "ok, I'm going to bed then because I have to get up early" and she got pissed off that I didn't keep trying.
About 7 years later i had a first date ending at the womans place with my tongue in her pvssy and her telling me she doesnt have sex on first date, fair enough i thought, asked her 2 more times if i REALLY should stop and then stopped. A day later she messaged me that i allmost had her and that she would have buckled if i had carried on.

Today with all the #metoo going on i wouldnt do anything other then get my **** and drive home.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
About 7 years later i had a first date ending at the womans place with my tongue in her pvssy and her telling me she doesnt have sex on first date, fair enough i thought, asked her 2 more times if i REALLY should stop and then stopped. A day later she messaged me that i allmost had her and that she would have buckled if i had carried on.

Today with all the #metoo going on i wouldnt do anything other then get my **** and drive home.
You did the right thing. Women say stuff like that to make you feel a sense of loss and to keep you on the hook feeling hopeful.
You did the smart thing

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I'm excited to contribute here as a current college student.

One time in high school, maybe sophomore year, I sat beside the obvious 'campus crush's, she was definitely a 10 for me when I was still ignorant of the redpill. Anyway, it was our livelihood subject, and while we were checking our quizzes, she asked that I take a look at her paper. At that moment, our cheeks went in contact, side-by-side, and I honestly had waited for a couple seconds just by thinking how lucky I was to have that opportunity. However, fate had ****ed us up, since we were both in separate MUs (because high school) with two different students at that moment, and being the humble nice guy that I was, I was the first to move my cheek off hers. Looking back, I should probably have taken a quick kiss and never bothered about both of us being in separate relationships. It could have sparked a better prospect for both of us but alas, I was ignorant.

I mean, thank God for this forum, I will never want to repeat the mistakes I've made with women during my younger years.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I'm excited to contribute here as a current college student.

One time in high school, maybe sophomore year, I sat beside the obvious 'campus crush's, she was definitely a 10 for me when I was still ignorant of the redpill. Anyway, it was our livelihood subject, and while we were checking our quizzes, she asked that I take a look at her paper. At that moment, our cheeks went in contact, side-by-side, and I honestly had waited for a couple seconds just by thinking how lucky I was to have that opportunity. However, fate had ****ed us up, since we were both in separate MUs (because high school) with two different students at that moment, and being the humble nice guy that I was, I was the first to move my cheek off hers. Looking back, I should probably have taken a quick kiss and never bothered about both of us being in separate relationships. It could have sparked a better prospect for both of us but alas, I was ignorant.

I mean, thank God for this forum, I will never want to repeat the mistakes I've made with women during my younger years.
Proximity is a major indicator. It's something I eventually figured out for myself after it happened several times. Now if it happens I notice it straight away and I know what it means.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m more than likely in the minority with this thought but I wholeheartedly believe men don’t want sex all the time. Sometimes a cold beer just sounds better in that given moment. Stop blaming yourselves for “missing” these come ons. I’m betting you guys legitimately weren’t really in the mood.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh great well I do have a story so I might as well contribute.
This was a while back, one of my high school summers (I think it was post-junior year) and my family went to the beach on vacation, to a little island. On the island we lived in a beach house. I brought a girl with which I was totally and completely friends at the time. (It was normal for us to bring friends with us when we went on vacation). Anyway, the idea when you got back from the beach to the beach house and you were all sandy, was there was a little outdoor shower. And you would go in the outdoor shower and wash off with your bathing suit on, and then you could go inside and get a better shower to get all the sand out without tracking it all through the house.
Good idea, right?
Well, me and the girl (for her privacy, let’s call her Rachel) had just gone to the beach together and gone boogie boarding, etc. and we were all sandy, so we decided to go in the outdoor shower. We were wearing our bathing suits (me in just my trunks and she was wearing a two-piece string bikini). I offered to let Rachel go first and use the shower out of courtesy. And she said that we wouldn’t want to waste any water on two separate showers and we could just shower together. I didn’t think much of it because we were both wearing bathing suits. So we turned the water on and got in, and there was of course the problem of there was only one water stream and two of us. But the girl said we could just stand both of us facing each other under the water so we could both go at once. Of course my stupid ass just thought she was being efficient. When we got under the water she turned around so that her back was facing my chest. I didn’t even notice that her string bikini had come untied until she moved her hand up to her breasts and the top part of the bikini fell off.
Well I closed my eyes to not make it awkward and just said “my eyes are closed” so that she could find her top and put it back on. She was still facing away from me and she took my hands and wrapped them around her and put them on her bare breasts. I reached down and got the top and put it back on her of course stupidly thinking that she wanted help getting it back on. *facepalm*

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've missed plenty, but here are a few that had impact...

When I was 13 I started working in the neighborhood convenience store. When I was around 15 or 16 the owners would have a girl that went to my school, who was about a year or 2 older than me, open the store on weekends and we'd work together until one of the owners arrived later in the afternoon. She worked the cash register and I'd be support for various duties....She was sweet, classy and Fine AF.

If it was slow early in the morning we would read - I'd read different stuff but she'd read erotic novels most of the time while I was sitting at the post office section alongside her behind the counter. I'd see her squirm a bit behind the register sometimes and could see the flush in her cheeks, so one time I told her she could sit on my lap - Which she did and then she'd grind away on my boner - Often - Man, I just LOVED those shifts with her!

Sad thing is, I never actually ever fvcked her because I had a girlfriend that was on the Pill and was getting laid regularly...It was just our secret pleasure - I sure wish I had hit dat now tho...(smh)

Another time, in the same store, when I was about 16 or 17 and stocking shelves one day, a stripper that was working at the strip club in the same plaza as the store came in, walked around and then stood beside me and started caressing my **** and balls - all while looking me in the eyes and smiling...I was flattered, but more stunned than turned-on, and there wasn't really much I could do at the time.

Another time, when I was older in my 30s and hanging out at a buddy's house during a PPV fight night party. While I was standing in front of a bookcase with my back to the room rolling a spliff - his woman came and stood beside me and started rubbing my manhood - just like the stripper did when I was a teenager...WTF

I was stunned (because I liked them both and they seemed like a happy family) and a bit flattered (because she was a looker with a bangin' body) but never did or said anything about it because I felt it was a betrayal to dude & I didn't want to get into that kind of sh*t.

They may have been into it - I don't know - It's just not for me.

You just never know what goes thru the hearts and minds of people sometimes!

Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've missed plenty, but here are a few that had impact...

When I was 13 I started working in the neighborhood convenience store. When I was around 15 or 16 the owners would have a girl that went to my school, who was about a year or 2 older than me, open the store on weekends and we'd work together until one of the owners arrived later in the afternoon. She worked the cash register and I'd be support for various duties....She was sweet, classy and Fine AF.

If it was slow early in the morning we would read - I'd read different stuff but she'd read erotic novels most of the time while I was sitting at the post office section alongside her behind the counter. I'd see her squirm a bit behind the register sometimes and could see the flush in her cheeks, so one time I told her she could sit on my lap - Which she did and then she'd grind away on my boner - Often - Man, I just LOVED those shifts with her!

Sad thing is, I never actually ever fvcked her because I had a girlfriend that was on the Pill and was getting laid regularly...It was just our secret pleasure - I sure wish I had hit dat now tho...(smh)

Another time, in the same store, when I was about 16 or 17 and stocking shelves one day, a stripper that was working at the strip club in the same plaza as the store came in, walked around and then stood beside me and started caressing my **** and balls - all while looking me in the eyes and smiling...I was flattered, but more stunned than turned-on, and there wasn't really much I could to at the time.

Another time, when I was older in my 30s and hanging out at a buddy's house during a PPV fight night party. While I was standing in front of a bookcase with my back to the room rolling a spliff - his woman came and stood beside me and started rubbing my manhood - just like the stripper did when I was a teenager...WTF

I was stunned (because I liked them both and they seemed like a happy family) and a bit flattered (because she was a looker with a bangin' body) but never did or said anything about it because I felt it was a betrayal to dude & I didn't want to get into that kind of sh*t.

They may have been into it - I don't know - It's just not for me.

You just never know what goes thru the hearts and minds of people sometimes!
This has unfortunately happened to me more times than I can remember with numerous unavailable women. But I don't think it's a missed come-on. More so you were using good judgement and not letting these hos get you into some ****.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This has unfortunately happened to me more times than I can remember with numerous unavailable women. But I don't think it's a missed come-on. More so you were using good judgement and not letting these hos get you into some ****.
I appreciate that.

It really bugged me and I thought about telling him but didn't want to be the cause of any problems for them since they seemed happy together - Yet, I sometimes thought about hittin' it too - Thinking to myself: Temptation is a b*tch, but so is Karma!

When I saw them last - soon after the party at their crib (over 20 years ago), they were in their car in a parking lot and we were talking - He was cool and she was smiling, but he soon seemed to pick up on something unusual - That being the fact I never said anything to his woman. He looked at me and then looked at her and I saw his countenance change - I feel he sensed something was not right because I would usually be considerate of talking to them both.

In any regard, I hope they are happy.

You know what I just remembered - Buddy's woman was an ex-stripper!

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I’ve had so many in my teens and twenties. However my favorite was when I was talking religion with this one girl (I used to be VERY religious. Like, read the book cover to cover multiple times and got into religious debates with everyone)

anyhow so somehow this girl got us on the topic of men and women and she says “The only reason god made women is so men would have something to stick their d!ck into”

yeah it flew over my head entirely.