Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got locked out of my apartment the other night around 9pm, literally had nothing on me, not even my phone. Waited in the lobby for someone to give me the lockout # on the lobby desk phone.

Stopped this cute asian chick and she didn't have the # but helped me look around for it in case it was in the lobby. Then she said she was going to see if she could find it in her room. A short while later she comes back down and comes right up to me and gives me the number. As I start dialing it she says she's going to stay around to make sure it works. After getting through the automated BS I say it's connecting me with someone, but she still stays right next to me. As soon as I connect to a person on the phone, I give her a thumbs up and say thank you and she left.

I think she would have likely stayed around until the end of the call, or maybe even until the maintenance guy showed up...who knows where that could have gone.

I probably would have picked up on that but I was pretty pissed as this was my 3rd lockout and they charge you $100. ****in building has a keyfob you can't copy and big heavy doors that automatically close and lock.

Reactions: BMX

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was chatting with a woman at a nearby dive bar and she asked me where the after party would be. My place or hers. When I didn’t figure it out she said I was too drunk lol.
That sucks big time.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wasn't missed- during my undergrad days i was taking the shuttle to school. i wasn't seated; i was standing. these two girls stood next to me. i noticed one of them started slightly bumping into me. i didn't think anything of it until it started happening a bit too frequently. the girl's friend was actually pretty banging but the one that kept bumping into me was truthfully the size of an nfl line backer. i hate to describe her in that way but it is what it is - this woman was about two of me. i didn't acknowledge her because i honestly had no interest whatsoever and i knew it was going to be awkward. when the shuttle came to a stop the good looking one said "i don't think he gets it" and both stormed off. lolol i could tell they were so pissed.

i would've handled it differently today tho and talked to them.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 16 and sitting in the local pool, a girl I really, really fancied back then sat right between my legs - bum against my crutch. There I was with a raging boner thinking she was just cold.

Positive note: 5 years later, we did in her grandparents' bed.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My buddy reminded me of one recently. He was bartending during the day at this nice apartment complex in downtown Dallas. I stop by after the lunch rush to get a few drinks. It's dead. But after awhile this very good looking blonde sits at the bar, 2 stools away from me. It's just her and me at the bar. She then starts talking to me. I can't remember what we first talked about but it progressed to her telling me she's studying law and just moved to the city, living in the building we were in. My friend joins the banter but leaves to finish cleaning up as he was getting off soon. She then tells me she's looking to meet people and would like to get to know the city. For some dumbass reason I assumed she was just being very friendly so I told her that I thought she'd like Dallas and how easy it is to meet people. My bartender friend comes around and is ready to go so I tell her bye and leave. My friend asks if I got her number and I said no. He then tells me while I was in the bathroom she apparently asked him about me. It just didn't dawn on me that a hot blonde like that would be open to just give her number out to a guy she just met for 15 or so minutes. I really blew that one.

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
My vision is horrible and one time some chick sat right in front of me in a Starbucks when there were countless seats available. At first I was annoyed. I thought to myself “man I just want some space and privacy so I can get some work done. Why is this random chick literally 2 feet away from me when. We’re the only two people In the entire Starbucks????

To add the the annoying factor, she kept turning around to look at me to try to get me to open her.

At some point she finally decided to pack her stuff after looking at me one last time. At that point I decided to put on my glasses and realized she was an 9/10. And she looked like she was about 21 and I’m 39. This was two hours after she gave me a million signs. But as soon as i realized she was a 9, she was gone.

And this was on a Friday night in a Starbucks with no one around to c0ckblock. It haunted me for months.

Still kinda haunts me now. It was probably the first time in her entire life where she Eye fcked someone for 2 hours and nothing happened. I feel like I stole from her for some reason.

Realthangpoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was about 17, walking around a college town to see my friend.

This hot redhead chick, probably about 25, stops me in the middle of the street, in the middle of the day.
I don’t remember the exact conversation, but it went something like this

Her: “hello. Are you still in high school?”
Me: “Ehm yes”
Her: “That’s cute. Wanna see my tits?”
Me: Chuckle chuckle “Yeah sure you mean right here? But who’s the guy”
There was a guy with her but he was on the phone texting. He heard what she said but didn’t care.
Her: “Oh don’t worry it’s just my brother. I won’t take off my shirt you can just peak from the top”.
So she proceeded to show me her cleavage. I remember she had a white bra.

I’ll never forget this moment, I jerked off so many times on that in the years that followed. She kept chatting with me, but I had a gf at the time and wouldn’t have known how to escalate at the time anyway.

I’m still puzzled about the situation.
Maybe it was a hooker and her pimp, but I like to think she was a horny college chick who likes younger guys.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m still puzzled about the situation.
Maybe it was a hooker and her pimp, but I like to think she was a horny college chick who likes younger guys.
I’m pretty sure it’s the former. I’d definitely think something’s up if that happened to me.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been one of the longest running threads on Sosuave and realized i have never posted on it.

The one that really stands out for me was the secretary in my first job out of college. I was working late one night and she had gotten to know me as a friend at happy hours. I was 23 and she was 46. I had just broken up with a girlfriend and i was joking about being sexually frustrated (truth to told i was a virgin at the time to boot). The secretary had replied "You don't have to be".

I didn't catch the obvious nature of a comment. At a later happy hour she tried to convince me to go home with her to watch a movie. I was pretty shy and didn't go. I called her the next day to ask her wanting me to come back to watch a movie was more than just a movie. It was. We ended up hooking up and it went on for about a year and a half. She taught me the ropes. But i definitely missed her most obvious come on and even a second obvious come one. Thankfully she was patient ahha.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been one of the longest running threads on Sosuave and realized i have never posted on it.

The one that really stands out for me was the secretary in my first job out of college. I was working late one night and she had gotten to know me as a friend at happy hours. I was 23 and she was 46. I had just broken up with a girlfriend and i was joking about being sexually frustrated (truth to told i was a virgin at the time to boot). The secretary had replied "You don't have to be".
Was she a hot cougar?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was she a hot cougar?
Yes and no. She was definitely very attractive and in good shape, but she hit the tanning bed too hard and it showed. She looked fantastic with the lights off as you could see the younger her.

I felt pretty bad about it. She was separated from her husband when it all started but the separation was in part due to him being in prison for financial issues (embezzling). He got out and found out about us and another guy and went chasing after both of us. I felt guilty in general. It's the only time i messed with a married woman (although she did consider herself separated in all forms when it started)

Fowo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do we count teenager times in this thread?

Group playing hide and seek during holidays by the seaside bay when I was 16, my turn to seek along with a girl I was into.
One dude took of his jacket and was sitting on a bench on the jetty (is that the correct word? Never heard it before, trynna help myself with google translate). We notice him from the distance and laugh at his hiding spot.
Then the girl goes "It would be so funny if we'd just walk by next to him, pretend we don't see him and you'd passionately kiss me". My response?
"Yeah haha"
Realized few hours later what had happened, panicked that she now considered me a p***y or an idiot and started acting arkwardly around her for the rest of that trip

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
In high school (early 90s), one of the guys in my class pointed to this girl he knew, and he said, "She thinks you're fly. Are you gonna bust a move with her?"

The girl just stared at me intensely, smiled and blushed three shades of red.

I just walked away puzzled and confused.

I kept thinking to myself, "WTF does 'fly' or 'bust a move' mean?" lol

TLDR: Over for Didn't_learn_his_90s_slang_until_post_Y2k...

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl back at uni was talking to me for hours one night after her friend got with my friend. She wouldn't stop talking to me or leave my side pretty much between the hours of 11pm-5pm.

We went back to my friend's dorm room and she proceeded to slap my arse, add me on FB, take my number, flirt with me and tell me how I would make a great boyfriend to some girl one day. I still wasn't sure if she was interested or was just being friendly. I ended up going back to mine as I couldn't make my mind up.

What made it even worse was that she was really hot (body and face wise) and just my type :lol:. It goes to show that you shouldn't overthink things and if you're in doubt just go for it.

Luckily I learned a valuable lesson that night.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl back at uni was talking to me for hours one night after her friend got with my friend. She wouldn't stop talking to me or leave my side pretty much between the hours of 11pm-5pm.

We went back to my friend's dorm room and she proceeded to slap my arse, add me on FB, take my number, flirt with me and tell me how I would make a great boyfriend to some girl one day. I still wasn't sure if she was interested or was just being friendly. I ended up going back to mine as I couldn't make my mind up.

What made it even worse was that she was really hot (body and face wise) and just my type :lol:. It goes to show that you shouldn't overthink things and if you're in doubt just go for it.

Luckily I learned a valuable lesson that night.
I often wonder how many shots like this are missed just out of pure inexperience / naivety

In UNI the guys who will get laid the most are the guys who shoot first and ask questions later

The girl was serving it up on a plate for you lol , this is something only very young women do as they get older they tend to want you to work A LOT harder for it

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I often wonder how many shots like this are missed just out of pure inexperience / naivety

In UNI the guys who will get laid the most are the guys who shoot first and ask questions later

The girl was serving it up on a plate for you lol , this is something only very young women do as they get older they tend to want you to work A LOT harder for it
Oh yes, I've noticed that too.

This girl probably thought I was gay or something after that. :rofl:

I've got a few more ridiculous stories of when I failed to realise a girl was coming onto me. At a club at a few months before this a girl kept trying to kiss me and I kept on turning my ear to her mouth to say "what?". This happened like three more times until she eventually gave up.

I was pretty clueless.

Although, ironically, by unintentionally acting like this I might actually make them like me more as most guys would be all over them.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread has been staring at me ever since I got back on here a few months ago. Gotta get this one off my chest!!

At age 15, I was a busboy at a popular restaurant in my town. And the owners knew how to hire their servers. A good portion of them were bubbly, friendly, good looking colleged aged women. We had our regular servers however, due to the industry, there was a lot of turn over and/or servers working only parts of the year when they were, in fact, home from college. So I bacame familiar in the art of working with these young older ladies. Seeing a good looking new server come through that door was no big deal. And due to working directly with them, I would be "forced" to talk to them on a regular basis. And, as it happens, there were a small few that became overly friendly... Were they flirting, were they just being extra nice? A young P&V didn't have all the answers....

Anyway, one day I needed a ride home, and it happened to be when this very friendly and very good looking waitress was working. We had a good little rapport going. I was a solid worker, and she appreciated it. Would always tip me out well. However, I was 15 and these women were all in the 18+ range so we had not talked or hung out outside of work. But a dashing and daring young P&V came up with an idea to change that. It just popped into my head: why don't I ask her for a ride home. And so I did. And she hesitated for just a second....then smiled and said "Okay".

Fast forward, it was a dark winter's night, small talk on the 10 minute ride home. Then I point to my house (parent's house) and she pulls up across the street then shuts the car off. So, I unbuckled my seatbelt, turned to her.

Me: Thanks for the ride.
She turns, pauses, looks directly into my eyes
Her: My pleasure. I never have a problem looking into those beautiful brown eyes.
Me: Welp, thanks for the ride!
I get out of the car, close the door, and shuffle up to my parent's house without looking back.

Taking this one to my grave.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I was at the beach yesterday eating some edible candies and chilling. Two attractive young girls were creeping around me and at one point one of them says "omg its that stoner guy again" and proceed make a bunch of vague and indirect comments about me while she's giving me reeeal strong eye contact.

At first I thought she was some bitter ex or pump and dumpee or something... so I felt awkward...I was also surprised they had even noticed I had edibles in the first place. But once she made the strong eye contact I realized they were talking about me.

In hindsight I realized they were probably trying to fvck with me to get me say something, idk if it was a ploy for attention or what if they just wanted a deep ****ing. It was a bit weird and I also may have been jailbait.

2. Recently I was at the gym doing squats/OHP, and this chick doing squats near me kept walking around in my LOS and looking my way, and rested at squat rack for 5 minutes doing nothing as the gym was closing. This was much more subtle but it was one of those gut things were you know they were receptive to an approach. She was legit a 9+ so I just bitched out here.

3. Last one I had a cashier at local health food store act just a little too nice. Again, doesn't count as this is more subtle but I can just tell. I'll see if I can run into her again.

Last edited:

TheMage

Reaction score
I was on a date at a bar, we made out a couple of times but she left later, so I invited my buddy and we got super drunk. We go to this smoking room, packed with people, and this girl with a couple of friends starts talking with me. She wanted to see my necklace, it's the first thing you'd see being sold on the streets. She was a local and I was a tourist and she was like I've never seen this before! I don't know what happened next but she was under my arm and I was saying how beautiful her nails were. She took my Instagram at a point somewhere but I missed so many cues I can't even