"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Most men wear high heels now

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Well guys, I haven’t worried about my height since my early teens. I wasn’t the tallest then and at 5-11, I’m not now. The difference now is, it doesn’t personally matter or define me…
5’11 is solid your probably 6 ft to 5"11 1/2 most of the day with shoes a bit taller
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,932
Age
57
Oh Lord. Was just out with the new man. He’s 6’10”. Im still tiny even with my tallest tall shoes.

Ugh.

First world issues (shrugs).

Cheers
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Why haven't you made a thread about Incel TV's latest video? You're slacking bro, if you don't make a thread about it then I'll make a thread about it. It's a heightpill video and it's absolutely masterful.
Those incel videos are enticing, ill give you that, but they are toxic for the mind. What do they help you with? All they do is make you feel worse. That's it... No other change to reality.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
All the height talk is nonsense because in my circle there is a 5'6 who always slayed since we were 15 year old and a 5'6 currently engaged with 2nd child on the way with a beautiful Indian girl. What they have is confidence.

I even worked with a stacked 5'5 guy who always had dates.

Please stop making excuses and step your life game up.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
All the height talk is nonsense because in my circle there is a 5'6 who always slayed since we were 15 year old and a 5'6 currently engaged with 2nd child on the way with a beautiful Indian girl. What they have is confidence.

I even worked with a stacked 5'5 guy who always had dates.

Please stop making excuses and step your life game up.
Then put your money where your big fat mouth is and change your tinder bio to 5"5 and watch what happens
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,944
I always felt if I was that tall (like 6'10") girls would always be looking up my nose.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
That's too tall to ride practically every rollercoaster ever built.

I'd jump off a bridge.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Then put your money where your big fat mouth is and change your tinder bio to 5"5 and watch what happens
But I'm 6'2

Sorry player, forget tinder and game women IRL like your dad did. Medina you're an old poster but you've fallen off bro.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
6'10 is too much

I wish I was 6'4 - what a strong dominant figure that is
 
Top