Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most men wear high heels now

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys, I haven’t worried about my height since my early teens. I wasn’t the tallest then and at 5-11, I’m not now. The difference now is, it doesn’t personally matter or define me…
5’11 is solid your probably 6 ft to 5"11 1/2 most of the day with shoes a bit taller

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh Lord. Was just out with the new man. He’s 6’10”. Im still tiny even with my tallest tall shoes.

Ugh.

First world issues (shrugs).

Cheers

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why haven't you made a thread about Incel TV's latest video? You're slacking bro, if you don't make a thread about it then I'll make a thread about it. It's a heightpill video and it's absolutely masterful.
Those incel videos are enticing, ill give you that, but they are toxic for the mind. What do they help you with? All they do is make you feel worse. That's it... No other change to reality.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the height talk is nonsense because in my circle there is a 5'6 who always slayed since we were 15 year old and a 5'6 currently engaged with 2nd child on the way with a beautiful Indian girl. What they have is confidence.

I even worked with a stacked 5'5 guy who always had dates.

Please stop making excuses and step your life game up.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the height talk is nonsense because in my circle there is a 5'6 who always slayed since we were 15 year old and a 5'6 currently engaged with 2nd child on the way with a beautiful Indian girl. What they have is confidence.

I even worked with a stacked 5'5 guy who always had dates.

Please stop making excuses and step your life game up.
Then put your money where your big fat mouth is and change your tinder bio to 5"5 and watch what happens

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always felt if I was that tall (like 6'10") girls would always be looking up my nose.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's too tall to ride practically every rollercoaster ever built.

I'd jump off a bridge.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then put your money where your big fat mouth is and change your tinder bio to 5"5 and watch what happens
But I'm 6'2

Sorry player, forget tinder and game women IRL like your dad did. Medina you're an old poster but you've fallen off bro.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6'10 is too much

I wish I was 6'4 - what a strong dominant figure that is