Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most guys getting into pickup need to get their $hit together.

Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78, have you considered working out with women without kids in their 30s? Could be career or a marriage that just didn’t work out. I have a sister and my dad remarried twice, one with kids and my now step mom without. The one with kids was cool during the dating phase, but turned in to one of the worst years of me and my sister’s life after they married. I will never ever do that to my future kids after experiencing that nightmare lol. Now, my current step mom was like 35 when they met and she didn’t have kids because things didn’t work out with her first husband and she had a PHD. Things were rocky at first, but they now have 4 kids of their own and she and her family have went beyond to help raise me and my sister.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in other words your solution is to go for single moms, dude screw that!
If a childless man is going for single moms, he has zero confidence and self respect. He doesn't have his shiit together.

I believe childless men-single moms are a worse fit than childless women-single dads. A single mom and single dad can make sense longer term but blending families is a royal pain.

Last edited: