Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most guys getting into pickup need to get their $hit together.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Common sense here, good luck pulling a lot when you live in the burbs.
The suburbs are quite bad for having a healthy sex life. If you’re living in a suburb in a 500,000+ metro area, it doesn’t matter how big the metro area is. You as a man are not well positioned for success by choosing to be a suburb. Childless women could get away with living in a suburb of a major city & have their dating life be less affected. Men don’t have that option.

Some 40 something betas could be in the suburbs & maybe bang or get a girlfriend who is a similarly aged single mom.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to live in a major city to get laid. I live in a smaller city and do just fine. As long as you are in a metro area with a population of over 500K you will be OK.

Would never ever ever in my life move somewhere that requires you to live an hour+ away and commute because it's too expensive to live closer. People act like that's normal. That sh!t isn't normal it's fvcking asinine.
Yes and no. Depends on what you mean by "doing fine". What NYC and a major world class city can offer to a guy in terms of getting laid is something smaller cities cannot. You have to live with lower volume and on top of that, the fact that people will settle down faster outside of the major world class cities which depletes your dating pool.

As for the 500k thing, I live in Miami which is touching 500k and rents here are also crazy. Rents are getting crazy everywhere in the US.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More men need to be focusing on wealth and financial growth, for sure. Having "game" is only a small percentage of a much bigger picture. You should strive to be the "whole package". If you want quality women, you have to be a high quality man.

You can still be broke, living with your parents, and get laid though. But it's gonna be bar slvts with 3 baby daddies and a breathalyzer in her car. We attract what we think about the most. So if you're obsessed with getting laid, and only getting laid.. you will get laid eventually. When I was broke that was my only focus. Now that I'm older I focus on my financial situation a lot more. Nobody wants to be 30 and living with their parents bro. That sh!t is hella embarrassing and most girls will ghost you for it. Some super attractive guys can get away with it because of their looks, but they'll never be more than a fvck toy. That's why milfs and hot women will cheat on their husbands with the pool boy. They'll never consider actually dating them because they have nothing to offer other than sex. So I agree to an extent. I think all men should be financially stable and career focus, but it technically is very much possible to get tail while being a loser. I see it everyday, hell even up until about 25 I pretty much was one.
More importantly, it all starts to tie in together. Wealthier and financially successful people have the means to look out for their health, stay in shape, and also live in the logistically favorable areas. That in turn ties into getting quality women because you are just around them more. After that, you can really get after it and focus on getting laid a lot with decent looking women because you have your own place and you have some financial freedom.

Meanwhile, I have seen the look on the faces of men that screwed around way too much, never got their lives together, and then they hit 30 and realize how far behind they are. They spent their 20s traveling around the world and backpacking while also spending time working menial jobs. Then they enter 30 to find that they are having to do entry level work and compete with kids fresh out of college for that.

I have known guys who you may consider good looking that ended up not amounting to much. Just their logistics and location keep them out of reach of good looking women. They can't afford a Miami or a Manhattan and are stuck in bumfuk middle of nowhere or having to live with parents in the burbs, in both instances most women are taken and they are dumpster diving.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The suburbs are quite bad for having a healthy sex life. If you’re living in a suburb in a 500,000+ metro area, it doesn’t matter how big the metro area is. You as a man are not well positioned for success by choosing to be a suburb. Childless women could get away with living in a suburb of a major city & have their dating life be less affected. Men don’t have that option.

Some 40 something betas could be in the suburbs & maybe bang or get a girlfriend who is a similarly aged single mom.
Tell me about it man. Suburbs at best are only ideal for a relationship or LTR, not in any way for flings and hooking up. They are largely a waste of time unless you are settling down.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me about it man. Suburbs at best are only ideal for a relationship or LTR, not in any way for flings and hooking up. They are largely a waste of time unless you are settling down.
I think men that want extended relationships/LTRs are also at a disadvantage living in a suburban area. It doesn’t even matter if the suburb is a suburb in a major metropolitan area. The childless women are going to live in the central city areas & not the suburbs. They are also going to be less inclined to sit in traffic to go to the suburbs.

The best women for LTRs aren’t in suburbs. Savvy men are more likely to find relationship worthy women via random approaches in the main city vs. random approaches in suburban areas. I would also think social circle options for relationships are better in the city than the suburbs.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes and no. Depends on what you mean by "doing fine". What NYC and a major world class city can offer to a guy in terms of getting laid is something smaller cities cannot. You have to live with lower volume and on top of that, the fact that people will settle down faster outside of the major world class cities which depletes your dating pool.

As for the 500k thing, I live in Miami which is touching 500k and rents here are also crazy. Rents are getting crazy everywhere in the US.
I was talking a city with a population over 500K metro area.

People are breaking up and getting divorced every day...always new entrants to the dating pool no matter where you are.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to live in a major city to get laid. I live in a smaller city and do just fine. As long as you are in a metro area with a population of over 500K you will be OK.

Would never ever ever in my life move somewhere that requires you to live an hour+ away and commute because it's too expensive to live closer. People act like that's normal. That sh!t isn't normal it's fvcking asinine.
+1
You got moron employers trying to get people to do these absurd commutes again and people are telling them to kindly **** off.

There's a club promoter who is short, of a demographic that statistically known to struggle, and he crushes it. How? Logistics is handled. Club promotes and live a block away. So much can happen on a long commute.

Similarly, I don't comprehend the long commutes for work nor getting girls. It's not smart.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think men that want extended relationships/LTRs are also at a disadvantage living in a suburban area. It doesn’t even matter if the suburb is a suburb in a major metropolitan area. The childless women are going to live in the central city areas & not the suburbs. They are also going to be less inclined to sit in traffic to go to the suburbs.

The best women for LTRs aren’t in suburbs. Savvy men are more likely to find relationship worthy women via random approaches in the main city vs. random approaches in suburban areas. I would also think social circle options for relationships are better in the city than the suburbs.
Its a double edge sword. The girls in the major cities are following the beaten path of sex and the city but on a more exponential manner with apps and IG. They are posting numbers previous generation of cat ladies are envious of. The same demographic of modern woman idolize the psychopath in gone girl. The city destroys young women chasing men they aren't good enough to compete for. It's always not until the milk goes bad when reality comes crashing down. Too little. Too late.

For volume, the city is definitely better but I'd argue a fella seeking a ltr or dare I say marriage, London wouldn't be a great suggestion. Exception being areas dense with tourism. The best pickups were not local during pandemic. Always foreign.

City girls is a meme for a reason. Aesthetics are higher but at a premium. When I was a kid, the village bicycle and the gang bang girl was shamefully uncommon. Today, city girls are getting **** on after a pig roast between breakfast and brunch.

Purely for volume, the city is great but play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your points are very salient. Looking to attract women in expensive cities without the corresponding salary to meet the lifestyle expectations is setting yourself up for failure.

Reaction score
I don't see how, where a woman works is tied in to her value. I don't get any provisioning from her anyways, so it's irrelevant. That Mickey D's worker could be a hb9 that's tiers above some hb6 bitter doctor in terms of value.
I go to McDonalds more than I can admit and I’ve never seen a hb9 there.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking a city with a population over 500K metro area.

People are breaking up and getting divorced every day...always new entrants to the dating pool no matter where you are.
Miami has around that number and rent here is insane. Want to live in the happening area? Be prepared to pay 2k+ for a STUDIO!

Also your second sentence I disagree with, we prefer to game prime women and women who are available, not 30+ divorcees with extreme baggage.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Miami has around that number and rent here is insane. Want to live in the happening area? Be prepared to pay 2k+ for a STUDIO!

Also your second sentence I disagree with, we prefer to game prime women and women who are available, not 30+ divorcees with extreme baggage.
Dude what are you talking about? The Miami Metro area has over 6.1 million people in it.

Then you do you, I prefer to date women that have kids like I do. I find women with no kids in their mid and late 30s to be giant red flags and I have below zero interest in dating women in their 20s that have no ability to carry a conversation and have no idea what they want in life.

I don't care how hot you are if you are dumb or can't carry an interesting Convo with me you are done.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have below zero interest in dating women in their 20s that have no ability to carry a conversation and have no idea what they want in life.
I have immense interest in women in their 20s. I don't find the conversational skills of women in their 30s any superior to women in their 20s.

I find women with no kids in their mid and late 30s to be giant red flags
The Millennials are having fewer children and staying single later into life. However, single women 33-39 who are childless are semi-difficult to find via stranger approaching but are plentiful on swipe apps. I'm childless, so I don't find women close to my age who are childless to be red flags at all. I would much rather than as compared to a single mom.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have immense interest in women in their 20s. I don't find the conversational skills of women in their 30s any superior to women in their 20s.

The Millennials are having fewer children and staying single later into life. However, single women 33-39 who are childless are semi-difficult to find via stranger approaching but are plentiful on swipe apps. I'm childless, so I don't find women close to my age who are childless to be red flags at all. I would much rather than as compared to a single mom.
We have different points of view. You don't have kids so that's fine wanting a wan with no kids. Trust me, it makes things way way easier.

However, believe it or not, I find it complicates things when one person has kids and the other doesn't. Just what I have found, might not be everyone else's experience, but I will almost always pass on a woman without kids these days.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's beyond my understanding how guys that dont have the body nor the social position to compete, feel comfortable chasing women.

That would be like a pilot on a chariot demanding to race against formula 1 drivers.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have different points of view. You don't have kids so that's fine wanting a wan with no kids. Trust me, it makes things way way easier.

However, believe it or not, I find it complicates things when one person has kids and the other doesn't. Just what I have found, might not be everyone else's experience, but I will almost always pass on a woman without kids these days.
Everything in this quote makes sense to me. I think that single parents are better for each other. I don't want the complications of a single mom.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude what are you talking about? The Miami Metro area has over 6.1 million people in it.

Then you do you, I prefer to date women that have kids like I do. I find women with no kids in their mid and late 30s to be giant red flags and I have below zero interest in dating women in their 20s that have no ability to carry a conversation and have no idea what they want in life.

I don't care how hot you are if you are dumb or can't carry an interesting Convo with me you are done.
So in other words your solution is to go for single moms, dude screw that! We are clearly on a different viewpoint here.