Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most girls aren't into hooking up on the first date.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I 75% agree with this.

Off the top of my head, I can think of 5 Red Pill/Alpha mindset dudes on YT.

They all say the exact same things on their channels, and if you listen closely, each and every one of their videos is just b!tching about female nature. Regardless of what the title is...they just find a new way to re-package the same 'women are for the streets' message over and over...and over...again.
I wonder if they realize it but just do it for the money or if they really don't realize it at all and are just stuck in an echo-chamber.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the nature of women. not good or bad, just is.

There is an excellent(subjective) fictional show called Outlander. It's a fun thing to watch with a new red pill lens. The stories and sub-stories in it are good to describe a lot of the nature of women. Finding the male characters in it that we can self-identify with is eye-opening and probably easy to do as they are really well defined. I watched it about a year and a half ago. takes some time as it's about 5 seasons. Versions of the story are played out, in reality, all the time. Well, not the part about time travel... but the interpersonal dynamics do. Right down to one of the characters developing some sort of attraction to a rapeist. The Beta guy in the show is a great man, just as great as the others. If having time in the winter, it's decent entertainment, and while watching think about the nature of women.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you are the one projecting by implying all these women are extracting all these things from men. It's your view of women that probably stems from a past negative experience, and now you're convinced that every woman is going to do this. It's a defense mechanism to protect yourself.
seeing as 4 of my family are therapists, with women being their number 1 client

I know exactly what women are up to. I know also how sneaky they are, & I know they have vast eco systems of men.

I dont love women, I understand them

Women would run for their lives if all the kids in your street were paternity tested

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls arent into hooking up on the first date unless you qualify for their irrational demands.

Of course if you dare to be an average guy, she believes you own her sh1t before being granted a taste of her P-sleeve.

Her intimacy is something to share with a top god or a currency to negotiate with an average joe.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seeing as 4 of my family are therapists, with women being their number 1 client

I know exactly what women are up to. I know also how sneaky they are, & I know they have vast eco systems of men.

I dont love women, I understand them

Women would run for their lives if all the kids in your street were paternity tested
Everything you can say about a group of ****ty women can also be said about a group of ****ty men. Feminists use this as an excuse to be ****ty and racing to the bottom.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not talking down to you. I'm giving you helpful advice (and for free). Call it tough love if you want.
And of course your inexperienced beta self ignores the questions because you don't have a good answer.

I would also bet that the girls you deal with are unattractive.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying they are or they aren't. I'm just saying that there are a lot of people who are claiming a lot of bull**** without any facts to back it up here.

If you think most attract women are generally having a lot of sex, that's fine. It's a theory that may or may not be true.

The only studies that I've seen on this go back to 2004, before the hookup culture really started. I know a lot of men and women have given up on relationships altogether and they're just banging people... but there are a lot of women who haven't as well.
Back in 2004, I was able to get one night stands at bars or private residence parties. Casual sex was around in the 1980s, 1990s, and 2000-2004 era.

There's a lot of talk about hookup culture but more people (mostly more men) are going without sex since 2004. Hookup culture only reached a fraction of the population. If you look at people born in the 1980s and 1990s, sexlessness and long periods of sexual droughts are way up compared to people born in the 1960s and 1970s.

Are women who want something real still going out and banging some random dude they met at the library? I don't know... I'll let the facts speak for themselves. What I do know is that your beliefs shape and dictate what you experience in the world.

If you believe that all the women you meet are hooking up with whoever, whenever and have no control over it because they're women and get attracted, you're going to have a very different experience of life and women than if you believe that there are still some women out there who haven't or don't randomly hook up with guys.
Accurate.

Is it everyone though? I seriously doubt it. Even the stats are saying that 17+% of women have been celibate for the last year. That doesn't mean that they weren't before that or won't be afterwards but they aren't engaging in the hookup culture, for sure. And a lot of the women who aren't celibate are probably in relationships.

My guess is that the number of women who actually just go out and will bang some random chad, is much smaller than what everyone thinks it is. I could be wrong but it's hard to make a determination on that without seeing ANY evidence. I'm certainly not going to take the word of some red pill YT guy who makes a living on telling angry men what they want to hear to keep them tuned in.
Most people at any given point in time are in some sort of relationship. If you're doing daygame or even nightgame, you're dealing with women in relationships or even married. Most daygame practicing guys are not silly enough to daygame a woman wearing a ring. Most daygamers will go practice daygame in parts of their local areas with fewer married people, but they'll still be dealing with women with boyfriends.

Reaction score
I just had a girl over and she absolutely refused to have sex on the first date. Fooled around and every time i escalated by moving my hand to her area she would whine because it was the first date.

Vision88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in 2004, I was able to get one night stands at bars or private residence parties. Casual sex was around in the 1980s, 1990s, and 2000-2004 era.

There's a lot of talk about hookup culture but more people (mostly more men) are going without sex since 2004. Hookup culture only reached a fraction of the population. If you look at people born in the 1980s and 1990s, sexlessness and long periods of sexual droughts are way up compared to people born in the 1960s and 1970s.
That's interesting information.

Most people at any given point in time are in some sort of relationship. If you're doing daygame or even nightgame, you're dealing with women in relationships or even married. Most daygame practicing guys are not silly enough to daygame a woman wearing a ring. Most daygamers will go practice daygame in parts of their local areas with fewer married people, but they'll still be dealing with women with boyfriends.
Or in some kind of hookup situation or single. I'd be curious to see what the stats are on that. I've never looked it up and as far as I know, a lot of women think they're in relationships when they're really in hookup situations with men that they THINK is something more.

I just had a girl over and she absolutely refused to have sex on the first date. Fooled around and every time i escalated by moving my hand to her area she would whine because it was the first date.
Yeah but the point is that just because she didn't hook up with you, doesn't mean she doesn't or won't hook up with someone else under the right circumstances.

I had a girl over at my place last week. And one of the things I like to do with girls on dates is talk to them about their sexual history, mostly because I'm screening for long term relationship partners these days and I had a feeling this chick was super kinky.

So I told her about these sex parties that I went to in Seattle with a friend of mine who is big in the sex party scene.

After that she admitted to me that she had been to a sex party once where she had sex with some girl... and I asked her if she'd ever hooked up quickly with a guy before and she admitted that she did but it was because she just wanted sex from him.

That evening, I got her to the place where my hand was rubbing her vag and I had her shirt off but I never managed to go further with her that night because she kept giving me LMR and framing this as hooking up fast = not wanting a relationship and I didn't do a good enough job of breaking that frame or setting a better one... or who knows what other things could have been done better.

The point is that just because she doesn't sleep with YOU on the first night doesn't mean that she won't sleep with ANYONE on the first night.

The question is what percentage of women, given the right circumstances, will sleep with a guy on the first night. The answer is that nobody knows but apparently if you're red pill, you don't let facts get in the way of your belief systems that you want to push on everyone else.

Would that girl that you took home on the first night slept with Brad Pitt if she went home with him on the first night? Would she do it with a skilled seduction expert?

Nobody knows... but just because she doesn't do it with you, doesn't mean she's not doing it with someone else.

Reaction score
That's interesting information.

Or in some kind of hookup situation or single. I'd be curious to see what the stats are on that. I've never looked it up and as far as I know, a lot of women think they're in relationships when they're really in hookup situations with men that they THINK is something more.

Yeah but the point is that just because she didn't hook up with you, doesn't mean she doesn't or won't hook up with someone else under the right circumstances.

I had a girl over at my place last week. And one of the things I like to do with girls on dates is talk to them about their sexual history, mostly because I'm screening for long term relationship partners these days and I had a feeling this chick was super kinky.

So I told her about these sex parties that I went to in Seattle with a friend of mine who is big in the sex party scene.

After that she admitted to me that she had been to a sex party once where she had sex with some girl... and I asked her if she'd ever hooked up quickly with a guy before and she admitted that she did but it was because she just wanted sex from him.

That evening, I got her to the place where my hand was rubbing her vag and I had her shirt off but I never managed to go further with her that night because she kept giving me LMR and framing this as hooking up fast = not wanting a relationship and I didn't do a good enough job of breaking that frame or setting a better one... or who knows what other things could have been done better.

The point is that just because she doesn't sleep with YOU on the first night doesn't mean that she won't sleep with ANYONE on the first night.

The question is what percentage of women, given the right circumstances, will sleep with a guy on the first night. The answer is that nobody knows but apparently if you're red pill, you don't let facts get in the way of your belief systems that you want to push on everyone else.

Would that girl that you took home on the first night slept with Brad Pitt if she went home with him on the first night? Would she do it with a skilled seduction expert?

Nobody knows... but just because she doesn't do it with you, doesn't mean she's not doing it with someone else.
Probably, but it could have been at the right place and time where she was extremely vulnerable/horny. If a girl wants a LTR then sleeping on the first date puts out first vibes. I'm sure you have slept with girls on the first date that her current boyfriend/husband didn't get to as well. It's just what it is man, don't obsess over it and just walk away if she hasn't given it up within whatever your desired time frame is. Last, don't bring up the Brad Pitt **** up again because none of us on this forum are fvcking Brad Pitt. Brad Pitt lives a totally different life then us, so it is futile to even bring it up.

Vision88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably, but it could have been at the right place and time where she was extremely vulnerable/horny. If a girl wants a LTR then sleeping on the first date puts out first vibes. I'm sure you have slept with girls on the first date that her current boyfriend/husband didn't get to as well. It's just what it is man, don't obsess over it and just walk away if she hasn't given it up within whatever your desired time frame is.
I'm not obsessing over anything. You posted about a girl who didn't want to hook up with you on the first night.

Last, don't bring up the Brad Pitt **** up again because none of us on this forum are fvcking Brad Pitt. Brad Pitt lives a totally different life then us, so it is futile to even bring it up.
It doesn't matter that nobody on here is Brad Pitt... you can certainly create enough celeb status with a girl that she FEELS like you're a Brad Pitt character.

It's a worthwhile study if you're into old school MM, DHV game. I've had women break their values to sleep with me earlier than they normally would (at least that's what they said) because they saw me as a celebrity.

It's worth thinking about and talking about and discussing the value of celeb status since we CAN create that in the mind of a woman we meet.

Reaction score
I'm not obsessing over anything. You posted about a girl who didn't want to hook up with you on the first night.

It doesn't matter that nobody on here is Brad Pitt... you can certainly create enough celeb status with a girl that she FEELS like you're a Brad Pitt character.

It's a worthwhile study if you're into old school MM, DHV game. I've had women break their values to sleep with me earlier than they normally would (at least that's what they said) because they saw me as a celebrity.

It's worth thinking about and talking about and discussing the value of celeb status since we CAN create that in the mind of a woman we meet.
I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about in general. You are over here obsessed over a girl's ex partners when you should be focusing on your frame and having a good time. I've had one night stands before and based off previous experiences, the relationships that lasted the longest were the ones where they didn't put out on the first date. Again, that's just me.

I'm not going to argue with you about the Brad Pitt thing because it is blatant inflated ego on your part lol.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Most women with self respect will not jump into bed with a guy right away. Women need more of an emotional connection and want to make sure the guy is going to stick around after.
Yea. Most. But you'd be surprised at how many you think are part of that "most",...when they are really part of "the rest". The slutty ones are easy to spot, but the others it isn't so obvious. You be surprised what you see if you stay all the way till the band stops playing and the ones who stayed till the end are totally blasted. I typically leave earlier, but when I have stayed till the end I was honestly surprised how much the "good girls" changed in that last hour. One told me her friend was propositioned for a 3-some, but it wasn't till the last hour. I took both her and the friend home so I know she didn't go for it,...but the opportunity was there.

Vision88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about in general. You are over here obsessed over a girl's ex partners when you should be focusing on your frame and having a good time. I've had one night stands before and based off previous experiences, the relationships that lasted the longest were the ones where they didn't put out on the first date. Again, that's just me.
I'm not obsessed with her ex partners... I want to know what kind of a girl she is... if she's going to sex parties, she's not relationship material for me... I don't care if our relationship would last long.

I want to know if she's worth getting into a relationship or not. It's important for me to know something about her sexual history so I don't get caught up thinking I'm going to have a relationship with a girl who definitely isn't relationship material.

I'm not going to argue with you about the Brad Pitt thing because it is blatant inflated ego on your part lol.
You can create celebrity status with women as well... it's not an ego thing. If she thinks you're a celebrity, she's far more likely to break rules with you than if she just thinks you're a random dude.

There are other ways that women will break their values as well... one is being incredibly turned on to the point where she gets lost in the moment... or being sucked into certain sexual frames around you.

We're talking about women sleeping with dudes on a first date here... and how it's possible. Wtf are you talking about?

Reaction score
I'm not obsessed with her ex partners... I want to know what kind of a girl she is... if she's going to sex parties, she's not relationship material for me... I don't care if our relationship would last long.

I want to know if she's worth getting into a relationship or not. It's important for me to know something about her sexual history so I don't get caught up thinking I'm going to have a relationship with a girl who definitely isn't relationship material.

You can create celebrity status with women as well... it's not an ego thing. If she thinks you're a celebrity, she's far more likely to break rules with you than if she just thinks you're a random dude.

There are other ways that women will break their values as well... one is being incredibly turned on to the point where she gets lost in the moment... or being sucked into certain sexual frames around you.

We're talking about women sleeping with dudes on a first date here... and how it's possible. Wtf are you talking about?
What non slutty girl is going to openly tell you that she is going to sex parties though? What if you met a girl that could've been your future wife, but you dropped her because she didn't put out on the first because she obviously did for Bozo the clown Freshman year at Florida State 5 years ago. There's a myriad of reasons on why a girl doesn't want to put up out on the first date, so it could've been any of those. Quit being scared of being played by Secret Stacy lol.

Vision88

Don Juan
Reaction score
What non slutty girl is going to openly tell you that she is going to sex parties though?
Probably none.

What if you met a girl that could've been your future wife, but you dropped her because she didn't put out on the first because she obviously did for Bozo the clown Freshman year at Florida State 5 years ago.
It's the opposite, if she puts out on the first night, I don't ever see her again or I make a clear FWB situation out of it.

There's a myriad of reasons on why a girl doesn't want to put up out on the first date, so it could've been any of those.
It's possible it could be all kinds of things... but we focus on what's under our control, no?

Quit being scared of being played by Secret Stacy lol.
Honestly, I have no idea what you're talking about. You think I'm scared of being played?

I'm screening for potential long term relationship material women.

Reaction score
Probably none.

It's the opposite, if she puts out on the first night, I don't ever see her again or I make a clear FWB situation out of it.

It's possible it could be all kinds of things... but we focus on what's under our control, no?

Honestly, I have no idea what you're talking about. You think I'm scared of being played?

I'm screening for potential long term relationship material women.
What we can control is that we can walk away from the relationship. I don't mean to target you in particular, but I feel like a lot of dating advice in general(male/female) is aimed at defending yourself against the secret stacy or cunning chad. In summary, we don't want to be in a relationship with a girl that's faking two lifes. One catering to us as a partner and then going out at night hitting up Tyrones/clubbing/cheating on us on the down low. The issue is that these people aren't as cunning as you think and a lot of their victims chose to stay in those relationships by ignoring the red flags and playing the hope strategy. In addition, when you hear these people bring up their sob story on the internet or to you in person, you only know one side of the story.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything you can say about a group of ****ty women can also be said about a group of ****ty men
Men as a group are awful, I am purely stating the reason women are so cash rich is because they are rinsing the "blue pill dating scene"

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have a continuum of their likelihood to have sex the first night they meet a man. It is a combination of their hormone state, how many male options they have, how many of their friends know they have a date that night, their stress level, what they have to do in the morning, and their feeling of self worth and general need for ****.

A lot of that I can't do much about but I can get a feeling for when I talk to her. I have to admit I have a pretty low success rate on first DATE lays, but much better SNL rate when meeting women out and about.
Probably because on a scheduled DATE. There is waaaay to much time to think about it. It is easier just to roll with the good feelings on a night out and head back to someone's place.

In College met a girl i'd had my eye on for a while out at the bar and walked her home to her place....she invited me in and was giving me a backrub. I had relationship on my mind and being a gentleman, I left her unmolested and went home with a raging boner. Invited her to the Fraternity event the next weekend which included an overnight stay and nothing happened. So I learned to strike when the Iron was hot....