"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Most girls aren't into hooking up on the first date.

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
you think a pretty female actually have to work lol
Yes, they do. Some are legitimate agency models and some are Instagram models. Pharmaceutical and other healthcare sales are common jobs for attractive women, as employers in these areas tend to hire ex college cheerleaders and/or women who were in top sororities in college. Real estate agents can often be attractive women. Women are in many marketing or advertising roles as well.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Yes, they do. Some are legitimate agency models and some are Instagram models. Pharmaceutical and other healthcare sales are common jobs for attractive women, as employers in these areas tend to hire ex college cheerleaders and/or women who were in top sororities in college. Real estate agents can often be attractive women. Women are in many marketing or advertising roles as well.
dang another huge hint that confirms my theory but oh well lol. I’m in one those fields you described and I’ve done manual labor factory jobs and other office space dead end jobs. I would much rather prefer the sales job by far :) These girls also have money and aren’t struggling for meals either.
 
Top