Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

most famous people alive on earth right now

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soccer is the world's biggest sport. Ronaldo and Lionel Messi would barely be recognized in the USA.

I think many politicians, musicians, religious, and business leaders are more famous.

Taylor Swift is more famous than any soccer player.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Out of all the news sites he picks a Nigerian one. That might be the least trusted news source on earth. The irony is strong with this one. You can't make this stuff up folks. Hilarious
List looks pretty believable to me. It's not like they selected some random Nigerian dude

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
:rofl:

... on a side note..
I've got this friend, he's a Nigerian Prince and he knows a way for you to triple your money. All you have to do send him your financial info and he can make it happen.
Exactly who on that list are you disputing? Clearly you must feel some of the people listed there aren't correct, so which ones?

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah and Reggaeton and Latin music sales greatly outpace American music in numbers too, who cares?

The #1 culture that is consumed in the world, is the American culture, for better or worse.

Let’s not even mention that Pelé and Maradonna were much better soccer players…
no one watches american music. it's just some english speakers from english speaking countries otherwise no one watches them. even justin bieber and others are not americans, ameria just invites them to their countries then claim them to be theirs

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
Soccer is the world's biggest sport. Ronaldo and Lionel Messi would barely be recognized in the USA.

I think many politicians, musicians, religious, and business leaders are more famous.

Taylor Swift is more famous than any soccer player.
i don't think americans recognize iq and intelligence either because it's uncommon there but that doesn't mean it's not common around the world.. go to street of any non english speaking country and no stranger on street will recognize any american celebrity.. the only reason people like me even know that is because i have been surfing internet randomly for years so their names came once or twice but i knew messi and ronaldo before even starting to use any internet

sddefault.jpg
this is your taylor swift walking in public

and this is 5 million people gathering in argentina in order to get a glance of messi
_128079456_argentina.jpg

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Overall, the top 5 most-followed people on social media are:

Cristiano Ronaldo - 897 million followers

Selena Gomez - 689.9 million followers

Justin Bieber - 593.7 million followers

Taylor Swift - 534 million followers

Ariana Grande - 509.6 million followers

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
no one watches american music. it's just some english speakers from english speaking countries otherwise no one watches them. even justin bieber and others are not americans, ameria just invites them to their countries then claim them to be theirs
Huh? You obviously don't see all of the packed/sold out concerts of American bands/performers all over the world. Just a really uninformed and ignorant take.

Taylor Swift's New Eras Tour earned over $1 BILLION last year, most of it from international tour dates. It was the first single tour that earned over $1 Billion, and it was all in a single calendar year. Elton John's Farewell Tour was the 2nd highest grossing tour of all time but that was over a 5 year period.

The top 3 World Tours last year were all American artists:

1) Taylor Swift
2) Beyonce
3) Bruce Springsteen

Next time if you are going to claim something have facts to back it up. Clearly the facts are not on your side.

Last edited:

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
Huh? You obviously don't see all of the packed/sold out concerts of American bands/performers all over the world. Just a really uninformed and ignorant take.

Taylor Swift's New Eras Tour earned over $1 BILLION last year, most of it from international tour dates. It was the first single tour that earned over $1 Billion, and it was all in a single calendar year. Elton John's Farewell Tour was the 2nd highest grossing tour of all time but that was over a 5 year period.

The top 3 World Tours last year were all American artists:

1) Taylor Swift
2) Beyonce
3) Bruce Springsteen

Next time if you are going to claim something have facts to back it up. Clearly the facts are not on your side.
yeah no one watched it. it was just english speaking countries

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
I have the richest man, 2 most popular religious figures, and 2 most popular politicians in the world. I stand by my list
no one knows them. dude no one even cares about american politics because you guys are weird to be honest. richest guy in america? ask anyone in asia and they will probably say either say billgates or "I don't know". religious figures? people outside of catholicism don't believe in popsticks

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
yeah no one watched it. it was just english speaking countries
Hmm...I guess the fact that every tour date sold out within hours of tickets going on sale around the world in places that don't speak English seems once again to prove your asinine take as just that. Asinine.

For example, in Argentina, a non-English speaking country, btw, there was enough demand to fill the stadium 36x what the capacity of it was.

In Brazil, another non-English speaking country, over 1 million people queued in the pre-sale waiting room and all tickets sold out in 30 minutes. A few days later when general tickets went on sale over 2 million people were queued online waiting.

In Germany, another non-English speaking country, over 3 million people queued for tickets and again tickets sold out within minutes.

Basically your takes are uninformed, ignorant and at this point I have to believe you are simply saying whatever you want based on no factual evidence because all of it flies in the face of what you are claiming.