most famous people alive on earth right now

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
messi-ronaldo-fb.jpg
these two individuals has always inspired me as they are the best footballers and most famous people right now. I don't even remember americans watching football at all before messi went there so one messi has changed entire america's perspective of football. obviously americans in past never watched anything that americans are not good at and america as a country can never win... I think ronaldo alone is more famous than all the american celebrities combined because who knows selena gomez or robert down jr in an african country or some unknown village? no one knows them outside of america and few english speaking countries but people all over the world in billions watch fifa world cup so they know messi and ronaldo... i don't even like american movies or celebrities in general because they are just utter garbage with no talent but they get recognition because "it's american production brother" but ronaldo and messi came from a humble background and they could barely eat food everyday in their childhood but through their talents they made themselves world famous.. i think it's amazing that you would think most famous people on earth would be either from richest country or from an english speaking country but i guess their talents spoke louder than money and words

ronaldo's instagram followers are around 600 millions and america's population is around 350 million so one ronaldo is bigger than entire america

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
The most famous people on the planet are The Pope, Dali Lama ,Vladimir Putin,Donald Trump, Elon Musk.
nope. it's just living in america and constantly talking to people like me on interent who english understand gave you the delusion that those people are known but go out in real life in the streets of any asian or european country and no one knows any of them to begin with... literally everyone knows ronaldo-messi. i can tell you that 75% of people who know that don't even use internet or follow him on social media, they just know him from fifa world cup that is shown in televisions all over the world

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
Ronaldo and Messi aren't as big as you think they are. Most Americans wouldn't recognize them out on the street. America is the third biggest country in terms of population. They aren't that popular if America doesn't know them. There is a news story of Messi going to a grocery store in Miami. Most people had no idea who he is. He can shop without getting bothered.
who even cares about americans lol? there are 8 billion people on earth and if you subtract american population of 350 million then it's over 7 billion but talk about american celebrities such as elon musk and others who are not even known outside of english speaking countries so only around millions know american celebrities while billions know messi ronaldo. fifa world cup was watched by 3.5 billion people in 2022 so that's a lot bigger than what your american celebrities can achieve if even they were to gather together

btw i said it in the post so let me repeat again. ronaldo's instagram followers are around 600 million and america's population is around 350 million so one ronaldo is bigger than entire america

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
Who the hell are those soccer players?
We don't watch that sport here much, too slow of a game.
tell me you are an american without telling me you are an american lol. rest of the world sees you guys as weirdos with guns so no wonder

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
who even cares about americans lol? there are 8
For better or worse most people do care about American culture which is proven by a vast majority of the world consuming our media and trying to act like Americans. And yes even Dhakans…

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
For better or worse most people do care about American culture which is proven by a vast majority of the world consuming our media and trying to act like Americans.
that's just your delusion. rest of the world sees you as weirdos nothing else. btw internet was made by a british and also most people consume bbc which is not american... you can not show me one big contribution of usa to the western world

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
My friend, English is not my native tongue.

Furthermore, the creation of the internet is primarily credited to researchers in the United States. The foundational technology that made the internet possible was developed by the U.S. Department of Defense's Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA), leading to the creation of ARPANET in the late 1960s. ARPANET was the first network to use the innovative packet switching method called TCP and was a precursor to today's internet which runs on TCP/IP. Over time, researchers and engineers from around the world contributed to the development and expansion of the internet, making it a global network. And that’s funny because it would not be global if it hadn’t been adopted by other countries.

Learn your history, I was dialing up to The Well over 9600HST before your Dad reached puberty.

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
62KDMTWFMBXXQZCTN7N3CTNBLI.jpg

ronaldo went to iran and look at how many people started chasing the bus just to get a glance of him.. put any of your american celebrities in any other country and people will be like "who is this?"

i mean put elon musk or taylor swift even in russia and no one will come other than some american mcdonalds workers+school shooters

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
As far as something that a foreign country has benefited from that came from the US:

The United States has been a significant provider of aid to Bangladesh, marking a long-standing partnership between the two countries.

The aid covers various sectors, including sustainable agriculture, food security, health, education, disaster preparedness and response, democratic institutions, and the labor sector.

The USAID program in Bangladesh is noted as the largest in Asia, emphasizing food security, health programs, democracy, governance, basic education, and environmental activities. This partnership also includes humanitarian assistance in response to the Rohingya crisis.

Bangladesh | U.S. Agency for International Development https://www.usaid.gov/bangladesh

U.S. Relations With Bangladesh - United States Department of State https://www.state.gov/u-s-relations-with-bangladesh/

For more detailed information on U.S. assistance to Bangladesh, you can visit the websites of the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and the U.S. Department of State.

Check out:

https://chat.openai.com/backend-api/bing/redirect?query=US aid to Bangladesh 2023

to dig in deeper.

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
As far as something that a foreign country has benefited from that came from the US:

The United States has been a significant provider of aid to Bangladesh, marking a long-standing partnership between the two countries.

The aid covers various sectors, including sustainable agriculture, food security, health, education, disaster preparedness and response, democratic institutions, and the labor sector.

The USAID program in Bangladesh is noted as the largest in Asia, emphasizing food security, health programs, democracy, governance, basic education, and environmental activities. This partnership also includes humanitarian assistance in response to the Rohingya crisis.

Bangladesh | U.S. Agency for International Development https://www.usaid.gov/bangladesh

U.S. Relations With Bangladesh - United States Department of State https://www.state.gov/u-s-relations-with-bangladesh/

For more detailed information on U.S. assistance to Bangladesh, you can visit the websites of the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and the U.S. Department of State.

Check out:

https://chat.openai.com/backend-api/bing/redirect?query=US aid to Bangladesh 2023

to dig in deeper.
now let's talk about the trillions of dollars of debt and robbing natural resources from other countries

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
you know that selena gomzed,joe biden,kim kardashian and many others watched just to watch matches of messi in inter miami. it should tell you that status of messi and ronaldo are far beyond american celebrities

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
you know that selena gomzed,joe biden,kim kardashian and many others watched just to watch matches of messi in inter miami. it should tell you that status of messi and ronaldo are far beyond american celebrities
Yeah and Reggaeton and Latin music sales greatly outpace American music in numbers too, who cares?

The #1 culture that is consumed in the world, is the American culture, for better or worse.

Let’s not even mention that Pelé and Maradonna were much better soccer players…

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
now let's talk about the trillions of dollars of debt and robbing natural resources from other countries
Who you supposed to be?