Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Mormon chick messaged me on facebook and invited me over to read the book of Mormon with her. How to escalate?

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
273
Reaction score
357
Location
Brazil
Do the Mormons still have that polygamia thing? If so, it's gonna be a new opportunity to get more plates huh

Jokes aside, I have absolutely no idea. I would say be funny, but if you get funny when talking about my religion you'd probably just piss me off.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
So you have the opportunity to meet a traditional and conservative woman who could make a good wife and instead you want to corrupt and ruin her?

No wonder women these days are in such a bad shape thanks to men like u
 

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
So you have the opportunity to meet a traditional and conservative woman who could make a good wife and instead you want to corrupt and ruin her?

No wonder women these days are in such a bad shape thanks to men like u
I didn't specify what I wanted to escalate into. 7 kids and a white picket fence is the ultimate goal.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,026
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
idk what to tell you man. Just go with your gut. If that's what you want, go for it but don't force anything.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
OP should brush up on the BoM and head on over. It would be the ultimate challenge. Harder than converting a lesbian chick. Make sure you wear a Motley Crue pentagram T shirt, haha.

1619187949046.png

When I was in college. I think my second year, and living in a house for summer because the dorms were closed, two Mormon chicks came to the house and wanted to read the bible. One was a HB9+ around 20 years old. Black hair, brown eyes, maybe 5'3, awesome body. I mean smokin'. She wore a tight black dress and black nylons. They'd be reading and I'd be looking down at the book (allegedly) but was checking out her body the whole time. They came over once a week for a while. Looking back, I should have made a play, but I lived with 4 other guys and a girl. Wonder what happened to that hottie.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
like all things, triage your time. if you got nothing better to do, why not.

Mormon is not a type of person or girl it is a set of beliefs, the ppl doing that often hang together.

-she might be new to it and not very committed.
-she might be into you and using that as an innocent approach.
-she might want to save you...
-she is a girl before being a Mormon... all of the red pill knowledge still applies.

-if she was just trying to convert you she will not meet with you in an isolated setting. she will have been taught and re-taught to not get into that situation for exactly the obvious reasons. if she is a dedicated believer. in the same way, the men will not meet alone with a woman if he is on church business such as teaching the books. at least not supposed to.

based on your stated goals.. no reason to not check it out.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Playfully touch her body and see where it goes. That's typical escalation.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I have a story from a friend of mine who had dated a Mormon (and a single mommy at that :eek: ). After a few YEARS, he figured that if he could get her to go on Florida beach vacation, he would get a room with only a single bed, so that he could work his "kino" on her. Of course, when they were at the hotel desk, she kept badgering him to ask the clerk for a room with 2 beds, which he Betariffically did (he thinks he saw the clerk, a man, laugh to himself about this). OK, so it's going to be like scene from "I Love Lucy" in the '50s, but he figured that at least she would come out the shower in something nice; she ended up coming out with pajamas that exposed nothing above the wrists & ankles or below the chin - and he said even the pajama top was a bit loose, so he didn't even get to see the impression of a nipple. :down:

About the only good thing about Mormon chicks is that they are historically predisposed to their man having a harem - like this guy:
 
Last edited:
Top