Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More PMs with a common problem...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been getting a lot of PMs from dudes asking what they can do to win over, or keep, a chick when they have competition from other dudes.

Okay... here goes....

If a woman is reasonability attractive there will be competition. The better looking she is; the more competition you will have. Get used to it. I don't have any 'techniques' or 'tricks' or advice for you. The only answer I have is philosophical.

If a dude can take a woman you want, LET THEM. You should not have the time and energy to fight for people that are easily persuaded.
If the chick you want isn't bringing you fun and fulfillment you should not have time for this. Dating should be fun, not work. Fighting other dudes for women is fvcking stupid as hell. If some dude can take a chick from you LET HIM. All you are doing when you get sucked into something like this is providing entertainment for the chick. You are miserable: she is loving it. Her life is a 'soap opera' and she has something to talk about with her ding-dong female friends.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Great post @RangerMIke

Are you getting those PMs from SoSuave members? I rarely get PMs asking for advice. Im kind of jealous (in a good way).

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I get the PMs and provide a few thought bubble ideas. Then ask them what research they have done. And what ideas of theirs we can discuss. And this will totally shock you. At that point 95 % disappear.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back OT yea agree with RM. It's just another form of Oneitis. Your attitude should be if I can score 1 hottie I can score another. And make sure you get a few selfies with. Ideally with obviously her but in a group setting so you have a bit of deniability. Get a few pic with 2 different hottie on your gram and every hot chick that stalks yr socials is suddenly more approachable. If you really want to be dodgy I guess you could just pay a couple and boots strap it that way. And the last thought you do actually need to have something going for you, jacked, poplar, rich etc for this to work or otherwise Hottie is going to see through it pretty quickly

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this would be common sense, but yes this is true.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I thought I was the only one getting pms asking for advice. ha jk.

To add to this, I'd say don't neglect your woman in the first.. Growing up, and in my teens all the way up to maybe 23-24 I had a tendency to mostly hang with my boys and do cool sh.it while having a girlfriend.. I'd only give them the bare minimum attention and mostly jus when I wanted to fucc.. Now, a girl that yearns for your attention is gonna stay half the time, but other girls just leave -- I think mostly because they don't feel good when they're with their girls and they see them with their boyfriends and your just not as present..

Also, "they can't compete when they can't compare".. If you're on top of your ****, look nice, nice body, strong, alpha male, got a wolf pack of alpha males in your tribe, why would she even look at anyone else?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said Mike.

It's pointless, self-degrading, and totally stupid for a man to "fight" for a chick with another dude.

The best thing you can do about other dudes "robbing" (fvcking cliché btw) your women from you, as Mike said, is to let them do it. But of course this takes a lot of experience and even mental pain to truly embrace this kind of mindset.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't disagree but it's way easier said than done. Men by nature are competitive and thrive on competition. Also, it'll get old having women come and go and simply doing nothing about it. It will f*ck with your mind. So hopefully a good woman comes along before that point.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say:

If the woman is between 18-27, FIGHT HARD for her.
If the woman is between 27-33, FIGHT for her.
If the woman is between 34-38, let him.
If the woman is 38+, pay him to take her.

Men remember, you want to get these hot young girls PREGNANT. Once she gets PREGNANT and delivers a HEALTHY baby, then you can tell her to get out of your face and go sleep with the other guy.

Until then, it’s on like Donkey Kong.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
If the woman is between 18-23, FIGHT HARD for her.
If the woman is between 24-27, FIGHT for her.
If the woman is between 28-36, let him.
If the woman is 37+, pay him to take her.
There, fixed it for you.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's most new members... at least based on the number of times they post.
It's natural for new (and lazy) members to directly pm the moderators thinking these are gurus with lots of experience that they are so urgently in need.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't disagree but it's way easier said than done. Men by nature are competitive and thrive on competition.
Yep... just like Judo black belts, women are experts at using men's strength against them. The key to doing this properly is to set your ego aside. Our egos are a strength and weakness, just be aware of what your ego is telling you. With women? Well understand that most of what is happening with them has little to do with the dude and everything that is going on in her life at the moment. It's a marathon not a sprint.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a hard lesson i learned the hard way in high school but some people never learn.