Morality is *sexy* - in the end, the Good Guy will always beat out the Bad Boy

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
It's not Morality in an of itself that is attractive to some women, but the fact that he has convictions he's willing to stick by.
And that gentlemen, is what most of you wannabe DJs do not understand.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Take Tim Tebow - star QB for Florida. Every girl wants him. Now of course it's because he is a Heisman Trophy Winner on the #1 football team in the US. But there is something else that is uniquely attractive about him. Tim Tebow is known for being a *goody goody* - he even admitted in a press conference that he is still a virgin.

It is a unique combination - a man who is so powerful and dominant on the football field, destroying his competition, overpowering them, yet he is so holy, almost divine, a man who uses his power for good (think back to all the comic book fantasies with the good superhero) That is the *father figure* girls are looking for. A man she can look up to - not just in terms of power, but also spirtually and morally - he has a type of halo surrounding him, like a demi-god.

Every girl would choose a Tim Tebow over the run-of-the-mill bad boy.
You're kidding, right?

Two men side by side, all else equal. One man has fukked 50 women. The other is a virgin. The women are going to be more attracted to the virgin?

You are trying too hard to paint your "morality" as a virtue in the mating game. It is NOT. If anything, it is a liability.

It's not because women are attracted to immorality or "bad" qualities in and of themselves, it is that they are attracted to a man who puts himself above all others, including her.

Women don't WANT the guy with 50 million dollars, they want the guy who displays the qualities a guy who has 50 million dollars displays.

Women don't WANT a guy who snaps necks with his bare hands, they want a guy who knows he can snap someones neck, should the need arise.

Women don't WANT a guy who cheats, they want a guy who is capable of cheating.

It isn't the act, it's the attitude.

Make sense now?

There is nothing about "morality" that flips any sort of an attraction switch in a woman's lizard brain. There is nothing about spirituality in a man that turns a woman on sexually.

A woman definitely wants (needs) to "look up to" a man, but not because he's a goody-goody. Absolutely not. She wants to look up to a man who represents physical and mental strength. Masculinity.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Then I read this thread on sosuave - http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=164976 where convicted murderers have girls sending them love letters.

Then there is the famous Oscar Wilde quote: 'The husbands of very beautiful women often belong to the criminal classes.'

Don't confuse integrity, character and morals.

Most criminals have a stronger sense of integrity (adherance to their code) than law abiding citizens. The difference lies in whether the LAWS they CHOOSE to break are in conflict with their code.

A law-abiding mind will compromise hie RULES (code) to surrender to the law. A criminal will act within his code even if it conflicts with the law.

It is this strict adherence to his rules regardless of COST that makes the bad boy attractive.

Morals per se have little to do with attraction. It is what is behind those morals (self constructed) and what you are willing to sacrifice to adhere to these morals that makes the difference.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
You're kidding, right?

Two men side by side, all else equal. One man has fukked 50 women. The other is a virgin. The women are going to be more attracted to the virgin?

You are trying too hard to paint your "morality" as a virtue in the mating game. It is NOT. If anything, it is a liability.

It's not because women are attracted to immorality or "bad" qualities in and of themselves, it is that they are attracted to a man who puts himself above all others, including her.

Women don't WANT the guy with 50 million dollars, they want the guy who displays the qualities a guy who has 50 million dollars displays.

Women don't WANT a guy who snaps necks with his bare hands, they want a guy who knows he can snap someones neck, should the need arise.

Women don't WANT a guy who cheats, they want a guy who is capable of cheating.

It isn't the act, it's the attitude.

Make sense now?

There is nothing about "morality" that flips any sort of an attraction switch in a woman's lizard brain. There is nothing about spirituality in a man that turns a woman on sexually.

A woman definitely wants (needs) to "look up to" a man, but not because he's a goody-goody. Absolutely not. She wants to look up to a man who represents physical and mental strength. Masculinity.
If you would have read my original post - you would have noticed that I said that girls have priorities.

They place physical and mental strength (masculinity) ABOVE morals.

We agree on this. No girl will choose the moral AFC over the bad boy.

A girl FIRST looks for masculinity in a man

But AFTER that, morality comes into play.

If a girl has a choice between 2 guys - both are masculine and dominant, but one has character and the other doesn't - then she will choose the guy with character.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Yeah, noone wants to hear that the good guy could win.

That's no fun, and leaves nothing to b!tch about. :p
Your under the assumption that the guy who is banging you has "won" something. I have no idea how you treat your guys, and Im not going to judge it based on your posts here, to be fair. Most girls I know that are dating 'good' guys walk all over them, and are cvnts.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
If you would have read my original post - you would have noticed that I said that girls have priorities.

They place physical and mental strength (masculinity) ABOVE morals.

We agree on this. No girl will choose the moral AFC over the bad boy.

A girl FIRST looks for masculinity in a man

But AFTER that, morality comes into play.

If a girl has a choice between 2 guys - both are masculine and dominant, but one has character and the other doesn't - then she will choose the guy with character.
Trader, in my first reply I said that women subjectively label/mislabel a guy moral or immoral based on her attraction to him. Women generally are poor judges of character and morality. When you are a subjective emotional creature as a woman, then being objectively moral man is irrelevant. I'll give you a partial agreement in that women like to believe and claim they like a man who is moral. But for a woman to believe that, it isn't really dependent on the man actually being a good guy or moral. Like I said before, you can get women inspite of being a good guy, but it's not because of you're a good guy.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Trader, in my first reply I said that women subjectively label/mislabel a guy moral or immoral based on her attraction to him. Women generally are poor judges of character and morality. When you are a subjective emotional creature as a woman, then being objectively moral man is irrelevant. I'll give you a partial agreement in that women like to believe and claim they like a man who is moral. But for a woman to believe that, it isn't really dependent on the man actually being a good guy or moral. Like I said before, you can get women inspite of being a good guy, but it's not because of you're a good guy.
Yes - girls are poor at judging character and morality. But eventually, your true colors will come out. If she catches you cheating for example, well then it becomes patently obvious.

I agree. You can get girls without being moral.

Just like how you can get girls without being wealthy.

But I want to be the complete man - the complete package: masculinity + morals + wealth.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Most criminals have a stronger sense of integrity (adherance to their code) than law abiding citizens.
Oh stop making sh!t up. I've been around plenty of criminals, and this is just bullsh!t. All the stereotypes about them are about 100% dead on. He11 most of them are too dumb to even think about having a 'code'.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
Your under the assumption that the guy who is banging you has "won" something.
Zing!

the iqqi troll embodies the very attitude we must unlearn. not that this is news, or anything of the sort... its a shame the administration doesn't care.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
Zing!

the iqqi troll embodies the very attitude we must unlearn. not that this is news, or anything of the sort... its a shame the administration doesn't care.

Shhhh!!!! She'll get you banned too!

:nono:

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Haha....This one makes me laugh..........Do you know how to keep a woman for life? Make sure she wakes up to you every morning, of everyday, knowing that you can have another woman in less than a day if she were to leave. If you can do that, it really doesn't matter if you are a cheat, liar, queer, stupid, incestual, wife beater, narcissist, divk head, *******, criminal, murderer, rapist, etc..........They don't care about your morals dude, they care about how you make them feel.........You can go bang twenty broads tomorrow morning, come back and tell her, if she loves you, she will try to "work things out".

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
The things that turn me on about him are things that are preached against here, but SHOULD make the most sense. Like morality, kindness (NICE GUY), thoughtfulness, chivalrous nature, and he is not afraid to make it clear that he is serious about being with me.
What is being left out of the discussion here, and is so often left out on this forum, is personality. A nice girl will want the type of characteristics you describe. Whereas a woman with no morals, or loose morals, is not going to be so concerned about them, and will seek out a partner who is more compatible with her bad behavior lifestyle. This has been my observation at least.

Women still want some excitement in their life, and want a man who is masculine (or at least not wimpy). But two people have to have a similar view of morality if they are going to stay together for any length of time. That's called compatibility.

Those of you who are only seeking the next hoe at the bar are the ones who end up complaining that there are no decent women out there.

Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Don't confuse integrity, character and morals.

Most criminals have a stronger sense of integrity (adherance to their code) than law abiding citizens. The difference lies in whether the LAWS they CHOOSE to break are in conflict with their code.

A law-abiding mind will compromise hie RULES (code) to surrender to the law. A criminal will act within his code even if it conflicts with the law.

It is this strict adherence to his rules regardless of COST that makes the bad boy attractive.

Morals per se have little to do with attraction. It is what is behind those morals (self constructed) and what you are willing to sacrifice to adhere to these morals that makes the difference.
This is true among the warrior type criminals: mafia, drug dealers, bank robbers, murderers.

In fact, I don't consider these men criminals at all, just relics of a past time. Put those men in Medieval Mongolia or Japan and they would have been the warrior class.

They have a strong code against harming women and children. That is why sex offenders, especially child molesters have to be placed in protective custody or risk being killed in prison.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luthor Rex said:
Oh stop making sh!t up. I've been around plenty of criminals, and this is just bullsh!t. All the stereotypes about them are about 100% dead on. He11 most of them are too dumb to even think about having a 'code'.
Luther, stay away from subjects you are not aware of. Unfortunately (for me), I have a little more knowledge on this subject than you.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If morality were the hallmark of attraction pastors, priests and patricians would have women clambering over each other to get with them.

Once again, a presumption of absolutes ruins yet another SS thread. Abusive Bad Boy and Doormat Nice Guy are cast as polar opposite absolutist caricatures in order for the OP to feel better about himself when "low quality woman" (another caricature), rejects him and he needs a self-righteous rationalization to explain away all the time and effort he put into pursuing her.

iqqi said:
I am am seeing a guy right now who breaks all of the rules and thought processes here at sosuave, and one of the things that is most attractive of all to me is that he seems so moral and strong.
And here, gentlemen, we see the reverse of the Myth of the Quality Woman - the Myth of the Quality Man. Any guy / girl meeting with the temporal approval of another intimate is ALWAYS perceived as "quality". It's an ego preservation function to presume we are always discriminating enough to invest our time into another person wisely, irrespective of the reality or the subjective observations of others. Every person we've ever ƒucked was a quality person while we we're ƒucking,...up until the point that we weren't.

As an aside, Tebow is a great guy, classy like Superman, but who would you go to for advice about your car, the guy who's never driven a car or the mechanic?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
If morality were the hallmark of attraction pastors, priests and patricians would have women clambering over each other to get with them.
No preacher I know has ever wanted for poon. If you run a group or organization and there are women there you will get laid by someone if you want. Not because of morality, but because of your power as a leader. David Koresh, Manson, the pastor at my church who can't leave his secretaries alone.

A powerful good guy, is still a powerful guy. If he was a powerful evil guy he would still pull women. Some women will like the good guy, some the bad. Life is not a fvcking theory of Sosuave you bunch of mental wankers....anything can happen in life, you never know people's real motivation. Anyway this thread is wank and not worth continuing. All sides have been expressed and no consensus will be reached.

As for iqqi. Unless she is under 25 and really hot, or even under 30 (with no baggage) and really hot, then she is Normal for the older woman. It's possible she has been dogged out enough to "appreciate" a "good man". She might have ran from him at 25. But she's attracted to the safety and security and the predictability that he brings to her life. The sex being good or bad she can take or leave, as she may have been through miles of cawk already by this point in life. So of course she will cosign this. No need to bash her guys, just understand the game and accept it. Middle age women crave nice guys, because if they are single, they couldn't hold on to anyone else. Their looks have faded, the bad boys have gone on to marriage, jail, or just pumped and dumped them. They are more desperate and more than willing to settle for less as they are less. Don't hate the middle aged woman players, understand her, see her mind and use that knowledge to your advantage.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I can't even begin to count how many "middle age" women hit on me despite my being an a$$hole.

She may very well LIKE nice guys, but in no way do they get her panties wet.....I don't think "crave" is the right word to use here.
No they don't get her panties wet, but that isn't why she's fvcking the nice guy. Oh she may like the sex and may like him. But those are pvssy investments into future securities. Now the a$$hole...thats just sex for fun.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Superman/Boy Scout is just another archetype that women MAY find attractive. Like the mobster, the cowboy, the soldier, the quarterback, the adventurer, or the UPS man. Or - yes - even the pastor.

To a man, one is not necessarily more "moral" than the other. Perhaps they have adherence to a personal code. Perhaps they've been tested and their code has been altered somewhat.

In each case, morality and/or principles play less of a role in attraction than factors like status, celebrity, separation from social norms, and the like.

If women swoon over Tim Tebow, it has more to do with his standout role, success, and his drive than his moral integrity. Most of these women have never even MET Mr. Tebow. His virginity and supposed righteousness do not make him a better man. Women see him as high-ranking first - the rest is gravy. Trust me, Tebow's virginity and boy scout image are incidentals that women may cite as important qualities, but we all know how worthless the words are that come out of a female's mouth.