“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Moodiness ruining my Game

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
I am more than well-aquainted with Mr. Blues myself. The best response to this (I have found) is to try to work yourself out of it. Music, weight-lifting, whatever works. Failing that, don't try to be something you're not. My periods of isolation actually work to my advantage as long as I'm not sitting and stewing in my apartment.

I've gotten tons of play because I was the only guy at the bar, or the club reading a book, or writing poetry. It sets you apart from the other guys and creates an air of mystery and intrigue which you can use to your advantage later.

Whatever you do, just don't brood on how much life or yourself in particular sucks.

-Cyrano
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
Well, probably like a lot of older people who have gone through the loop, I put some ideas up.

What happens? They just carry on whining. "Yes but, yes but, you don't understand, oh poor little meee"

If someone says I've got x problem, someone posts a few ideas, they go off and try them out, then report back or ask a few questions, great, but this rarely happens.

Fools to themselves.

I didn't quite understand what they were on about in the mature forum at first, I thought they were giving the younger guys a bad break, but now I know exactly what they mean.
 
Top