Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moodiness ruining my Game

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am more than well-aquainted with Mr. Blues myself. The best response to this (I have found) is to try to work yourself out of it. Music, weight-lifting, whatever works. Failing that, don't try to be something you're not. My periods of isolation actually work to my advantage as long as I'm not sitting and stewing in my apartment.

I've gotten tons of play because I was the only guy at the bar, or the club reading a book, or writing poetry. It sets you apart from the other guys and creates an air of mystery and intrigue which you can use to your advantage later.

Whatever you do, just don't brood on how much life or yourself in particular sucks.

-Cyrano

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, probably like a lot of older people who have gone through the loop, I put some ideas up.

What happens? They just carry on whining. "Yes but, yes but, you don't understand, oh poor little meee"

If someone says I've got x problem, someone posts a few ideas, they go off and try them out, then report back or ask a few questions, great, but this rarely happens.

Fools to themselves.

I didn't quite understand what they were on about in the mature forum at first, I thought they were giving the younger guys a bad break, but now I know exactly what they mean.