Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Monogamy Is the Only Way To Get Laid

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in my mid 30's as well and pretty much think the same - I prefer 100% decisiveness about my life right now and peace of mind rather than steady supply of ***** as I perceive the latter a suboptimal transaction and I'm pretty sure I will achieve more eventually by not going for LTR right now.
Which is smart. At 30, you can pull hotter women then you did in your teens. Assuming resources are up as well as Lifestyle, you can position yourself in better environments, travel, and do the things you want to do. Reliance on a fat wife, monogamy, and cuckoldry as SMV tanks is the height of stupidity.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Which is smart. At 30, you can pull hotter women then you did in your teens. Assuming resources are up as well as Lifestyle, you can position yourself in better environments, travel, and do the things you want to do. Reliance on a fat wife, monogamy, and cuckoldry as SMV tanks is the height of stupidity.
Don't listen to this phag. She is a schizophrenic delusional banging away on a keyboard during his 15 minutes of computer time at the local psychiatric ward.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's about with that throwing at each other throats about monogamy anyway?

Sorry but it's hard data really - steady amount of sex is provided by monogamous relationship.

Monogamous relationships that work provide guy with incredible amount of sex when compared even with plate-spinning (mostly because YOU are the plate). Guys in monogamous relationships get X times the sex single PUA gets really (I'm not talking about decaying LTRs or sexless marriages as they are pathologies really and real relationship ended long time ago). I believe I've seen data it's at least 6 intercourses vs 1 on average for guys in LTRs vs single guys.
80% of divorce initiated by women.

https://www.divorcesource.com/blog/why-women-file-80-percent-of-divorces/

The reality being, most aren't here forged in the fire. They cling to the 1st semi decent lookin woman regardless of epiphany phase or the wall, play house and either be poison dropped by a wife cut off from sex or divorced.

This forum is full of men post divorce following the beaten path.

More amateur hour sex with a fat wife isn't anything to brag about. The analytics you provided, sources please.

The sources I bet align with 'stfu and marry the sluts. "

Sure quality of those 6 intercourses may be dubious sometimes but are you sure this 1 will be always better than one of those 6?
Not following. Elaborate ?

Average couple hits the sheets once or twice a week w/o much issue, time is on their side. With that phucking hook-up culture you need to waste tons of time to get a lay unless ugly chick or you being CHAD or alpha-like.
Agreed but, what's the alternative?

Follow the beaten path of Blue pill cuck provider, fat wife, cratered SMV and raising some man's children?

Monday night at 9pm, i was skull ****in a new plate. I was out with a different girl this Wednesday night. I am pursuing more. New girls are turning turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Obv, its not always pulling like that but it's the best way forward for me.

At any given time, both can ghost or go nuts. Zero ****s given #nextSet

Step up or step aside.

I know that we (and by "we" I mean single guys that date from time to time or go after STR's due to being afraid or unable to form LTR due to various factors) like to think about ourselves as some IRL versions of troubled Hank Moody but even Hank Moody being fictional character that phucked a girl on almost every episode had some dry spells in his history written in - and he was fictional character that was very successful with women.
Worse. He was cucked and it was season after season of chasing the woman who cucked him when much hotter women were available. Its a terrible show that seeds cuckoldry and normalises the behaviour. If you remove the following it is spot on but its the premise of the show so, you cannkt do it.

Monogamous relationship lowers your testosterone level but to be successful in monogamous relationship you need a healthy level of testosterone anyway. Too low - you are too bitchy and nervous for a woman, too high - you are too aggressive and nervous for a woman.
Whats the saying... You can't teach a old dog new tricks.

Most dudes think its just get the girl and coast thereafter but hypergamy never sleeps.

I'm probably evading relationships right now (that's what I'm actually doing after so-so dating experience in the last two years) so we could say I'm like a well trained soldier with PTSD - yeah, I know how to engage enemy, I know how to evade enemy traps and how to shoot my rifle to score, I just get panic attack when I think where it may lead me again lol
So crush casually. I am not saying to do pickup for a decade like myself lol or two like RooshV. He still cannot find a wife.

Much of what is pedalled in society and pushed as status quo is leading men astray. The thread is just that.

Its not possible in Ops mind to skull **** on a Monday let alone outside of monogamy.

Another cuck in a different thread was preaching how easy it was to pull models despite never having seen a vagina before.

Enjoy single life. A bachelor lifestyle is minimalist. Pursuit of playing house is expensive as ****kkk and I don't think most men have any idea of what they will be getting into until they have.

I don't believe in monogamy but its pushed to keep order. If a man is to pursue it, it is ideal for him to have choice and chose it for himself rather than tied to the bumper dragged kicking around and screaming until resources are extracted.

This and many forums will tell that tale. It's not for me but good luck to any man pursuing it. IMHO it won't end well especially with western women who are weaponized, not feminine, high kill count, and useless more often than not.

IE drinks like dad. Cant cook like mom.