Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Monogamy Is the Only Way To Get Laid

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
......for 95% of guys. Seriously, if you want to get laid on a regular basis, choose one girl and fvck her until you get bored of her.

Just some observations:

To reiterate, most guys who get laid are in a monogamous relationship. "Most" means 95%. Only a very small percentage of guys can pull different girls on even a semi-regular basis. It's around 5%, probably less in smaller cities. Within this 5%, you can bet that a significant percentage are fvcking a lot of not so hot women.

Apps like tinder and bumble make it easier for the top 20% of guys. However, the quality of women is spotty. Women use every manner of photo trickery into making themselves look hotter than they appear in social media. Buyer's remorse is the norm.

Your BEST SHOT at getting laid with multiple hotties is in college. Too bad there is a high probability that you will f_ck up your grades beyond repair if you chose pvssy over academics. No. 1 nba draft pick ben simmons was smart enough to ignore the hoe's in college to keep his eyes on the prize:

Also, it's much more difficult to lay lots of girls at a smaller college due to numbers. But attending a large school makes it more difficult to meet people.

Your NEXT BEST SHOT is 1-2 years after college, assuming you have formed a higher quality social circle. Not just dorm friends, but frat life, some higher quality pre-professional organizations or through work with hot girls.

DON'T ASSUME every other guy is getting laid like a rock star. The vast majority are not. Look at the wives of tech billionaires. Ask yourself if their wives are hot. Look at the wives of professional athletes. You will find most athletes' wives are not hot. Meet some of the wealthier entrepreneurs in your town. Chances are, their wives are not hot. Look at the most famous actors. Many of their wives are not that hot. It's not just Pierce Brosnan either.

After age 24 or so, women's attractiveness levels start to drop precipitously. By their early 30's, very few women are legitimately hot.

Bottom line, realistically speaking, your best shot of having sex on a regular basis is in a monogamous relationship with a girl who is a little lower than you are on the SMV scale.

There is only question you need to ask yourself: are you in that top 5 or top 10 or top 20% of attractiveness? Or, are you in the next tier? Or tier below that? Your chances of dating success depend upon forging a strategy that is in line with your true market value.

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comparing yourself to people is a cop out. Get what you want. How you want it. Who cares what other people are banging.

Basically what youve proposed is that your "best shot" is to settle. Well duh. But whos happy with that as an objective? Where the fun in that..

OP is masked whining. Just be better and you'll get better. Disclaimer: easier said than done.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, just fvcking cold approach. See something you want, figure out a way to get it. It’s what men evolved to do.

Fvck putting on a front or making all the sacrifices you need for monogamy work for a little bit of play—unless that’s what you really, really want. Fvck being reliant on a controlled social environment (like college).

Yeah, it sucks at first. Yeah, you’ll get rejected a lot—but what’s a rough six months compared to the freedom you gain from having sexual choice?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
......for 95% of guys. Seriously, if you want to get laid on a regular basis, choose one girl and fvck her until you get bored of her.

Just some observations:

To reiterate, most guys who get laid are in a monogamous relationship. "Most" means 95%. Only a very small percentage of guys can pull different girls on even a semi-regular basis. It's around 5%, probably less in smaller cities. Within this 5%, you can bet that a significant percentage are fvcking a lot of not so hot women.

Apps like tinder and bumble make it easier for the top 20% of guys. However, the quality of women is spotty. Women use every manner of photo trickery into making themselves look hotter than they appear in social media. Buyer's remorse is the norm.

Your BEST SHOT at getting laid with multiple hotties is in college. Too bad there is a high probability that you will f_ck up your grades beyond repair if you chose pvssy over academics. No. 1 nba draft pick ben simmons was smart enough to ignore the hoe's in college to keep his eyes on the prize:

Also, it's much more difficult to lay lots of girls at a smaller college due to numbers. But attending a large school makes it more difficult to meet people.

Your NEXT BEST SHOT is 1-2 years after college, assuming you have formed a higher quality social circle. Not just dorm friends, but frat life, some higher quality pre-professional organizations or through work with hot girls.

DON'T ASSUME every other guy is getting laid like a rock star. The vast majority are not. Look at the wives of tech billionaires. Ask yourself if their wives are hot. Look at the wives of professional athletes. You will find most athletes' wives are not hot. Meet some of the wealthier entrepreneurs in your town. Chances are, their wives are not hot. Look at the most famous actors. Many of their wives are not that hot. It's not just Pierce Brosnan either.

After age 24 or so, women's attractiveness levels start to drop precipitously. By their early 30's, very few women are legitimately hot.

Bottom line, realistically speaking, your best shot of having sex on a regular basis is in a monogamous relationship with a girl who is a little lower than you are on the SMV scale.

There is only question you need to ask yourself: are you in that top 5 or top 10 or top 20% of attractiveness? Or, are you in the next tier? Or tier below that? Your chances of dating success depend upon forging a strategy that is in line with your true market value.
This is a DJ forum.

Take your cuckoldry elsewhere.

Monday night i was skull ****ing a new chick.

Op, you need to step your game up kuz. Monogamy is for phaggots.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, just fvcking cold approach. See something you want, figure out a way to get it. It’s what men evolved to do.

Fvck putting on a front or making all the sacrifices you need for monogamy work for a little bit of play—unless that’s what you really, really want. Fvck being reliant on a controlled social environment (like college).

Yeah, it sucks at first. Yeah, you’ll get rejected a lot—but what’s a rough six months compared to the freedom you gain from having sexual choice?
+1

99% have a theory but don't approach. Some phaggot in that thread about fat was preaching how easy it was to pull models when said cuck has never seen a vagina before excluding his mom @ birth! lulz

There's no two ways about it in this life. Step up or step aside.

Guys adopt cuckoldry that is monogamy; that being cratered SMV skiing down cawk mountain, bastard children diff baby daddy. Pc crap about don't judge her but,

Brb guys, shaming men into marry the sluts.

Brb guys, wants to play house after 20s end.

Hypergamy gives zero ****s. Its cyclical in men climbing the dominance hierarchy. Unkempt hypergamy with free reign backed by daddy government and is present day status quo coupled with affirmative action employment not to mention, trump card of false accusations. Character assassination and demolition without proof.

After a decade +/- of pickup between relations, career, life, biz etc, there's nothing more that will red pill nuke a man. The most important thing is purpose, marching to the beat of your own drum, and takin up the hero's journey. The alternative is to follow the beaten path of beta cuck provider as OP suggests due to blatant cowardice rather than being forged in the fire.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a DJ forum.

LMAO

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comparing yourself to people is a cop out. Get what you want. How you want it. Who cares what other people are banging.

Basically what youve proposed is that your "best shot" is to settle. Well duh. But whos happy with that as an objective? Where the fun in that..

OP is masked whining. Just be better and you'll get better. Disclaimer: easier said than done.
The forums these days are full of cucks and guys with really low testosterone.

Soy boys. The only way they believe that they compete is supplication and pandering.

It makes stunting on phaggotry and doing the robbery like child's play.

I cannot stress enough how much women hate cowards that cling to monogamy like its their lifeline.

The pathetic reality of soy boys is that, their little cherish that they would marry wouldn't even register for me as a **** buddy or callback.

It would be sport ****kkk just for lulz

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The forums these days are full of cucks and guys with really low testosterone.

Soy boys. The only way they believe that they compete is supplication and pandering.

It makes stunting on phaggotry and doing the robbery like child's play.

I cannot stress enough how much women hate cowards that cling to monogamy like its their lifeline.

The pathetic reality of soy boys is that, their little cherish that they would marry wouldn't even register for me as a **** buddy or callback.

It would be sport ****kkk just for lulz
Nothing wrong with monogamy in theory, just these days, donno... These hoes ain't loyal. It's a nice dream though.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with monogamy in theory, just these days, donno... These hoes ain't loyal. It's a nice dream though.

I have did a 180. In my youth, when blue pill, I believed in monogamy growing up in the nuclear family. A decade later of pickup forged in the fire, i think its hilarious that people think a circular piece of rare metal will curb Female nature and hypergamy.

I have come familiar with Carl Jungs theory of "the shadow." Its one thing to choose monogamy when you can pull baeeees. It's another thing to be beta cuck provider preaching it as the only way. Society promotes the latter to keep order.

I have gone full 180. I could come full circle (one day) or not.. The difference being free thinking. The choice is yours. Marriage is cucky as is monogamy since its always without fail after SMV craters. She found god or born again Christian after best days are over. This is not the same thing nor is what OP is pedaling. Redemption not withstanding. There must be redemption (no doubt) or people zero oneself out (and they do). The consequences are not to be disregarded nor should a man be so foolish as to not comprehend what they are undertaking.

Grown men do grown men things playboy. If yiu do so after going through the fire, its definitely not the same as what this thread is pedaling.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what you're saying makes since op, within a paradigm.

if you believe you have to ltr up a girl to get laid it's true.

if you believe every girl doesn't want monogamy and just wants to bang that's also true.

I've been on both sides, I used to think girls only wanted to get laid with a boyfriend.

some girls do want that, but you know what? I've found out girls that only have sex monogamously ARE FVCKING INSANE BEYOND BELIEF LOLOLOL

and the girls that only want open sex lives(anti monogamous) are actually the amazing ones who are nice and not fvcking crazy.

meaning.. if you bang a monogamous female and she finds out you banged other girls she'll literally kill you and try to get you in prison with false allegations.

and if you bang a non monogamous female she wont care and life is always happy <3

the mind fvckery was, I've found that monogamy is traumatized into you since infancy.. so I only seeked out monogamous girls and slut shamed the sexually free ones and wouldnt want anything to do with them.

now I flipped that script completely and found I only seek after girls who don't want ltrs because those ones are the best. ahhh

I'm not discarding all mono females because well, alot of chicks love an open sex life and get tired of it, wife up with a beta male and they "act" monogamous because let's face it. having a nice home with a reasonably attractive partner with good money does sound goddamn good sometimes.

but the beta male thinks she's his princess when's she's just playing along ;( I see that alot to.

Madonna ***** complex is real. <3

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Monogamy is the best and fastest way to reach depression and put that rope around your neck ...but in exchange you can put the part of your body where you pee from into the hole where your parnter pee's from

Mother nature's biggest scam

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monogamy is the best and fastest way to reach depression and put that rope around your neck ...but in exchange you can put the part of your body where you pee from into the hole where your parnter pee's from

Mother nature's biggest scam
You need to reexamine the female body lol

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Just some observations:

Agree with everything you said.. they problem is monogamy doesn’t work because the quality of women in their 20s is extremely low these days.

Good luck trying to find a hot quality woman you can be monogamous to, who will also be monogamous to you as well.

I was always happiest and fvcked the most regularly when I had one hot gf.. the problem is it doesn’t last long and when it ends you’re back to square one because you spent so much time getting laid with one girl. The good thing is sex was a lot better, she knew exactly what you liked and how to do it.

When you fvcking lots of different girls, sure new pvssy is always great but then you deal with all kinds of different fvcked up personalities too. You’ll find some won’t swallow, or even give bj’s. You also gotta use a condom or else risk disease and get stressed out over not knowing what they’ve given you.

Mind you, these days you face the same issues with sloots in long term relationships too. The whole point of spinning plates is to keep fvcking sloots till you find one girl worth committing to.. the thing is, that’s incredibly difficult if downright impossible to find with this generation of crazy women.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had more sex in the last 3 years 27-30yo than my life up until now.

Mixture of good job/money/own place/knowing who I am = higher self confidence

It’s the confidence, experience and self assuredness that gets you laid, this usually get stronger over time.

I’m also a handsome man so it’s easier, but also charming.

I agree OP has it all wrong and the college chicks in that thumbnail are all gross.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, you sound hopeless and frustrated.......

Good thing I'm in the top tier.....
Ex-cons are in the very lowest tier. Lowest education, income, lowest access to hot women, illiterate, no job prospects. Not to mention all of their years getting man-luvin by Bubba in the pen lol. Keep dreamin'.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
This is a DJ forum.

LMAO, you are so mentally ill you can't even string a sentence together. There is little question you are schizo and delusional. I pity you and laugh at the same time. The only pathetic little doggie treat sit and roll boy trick you are capable of is spitting out redpill memes like a spastic robot that short-circuits over and over again.

Your psycho rants are pretty funny though. :)

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve had more sex in the last 3 years 27-30yo than my life up until now.

Mixture of good job/money/own place/knowing who I am = higher self confidence

It’s the confidence, experience and self assuredness that gets you laid, this usually get stronger over time.

I’m also a handsome man so it’s easier, but also charming.

I agree OP has it all wrong and the college chicks in that thumbnail are all gross.
Use some common sense. It's very obvious that only a small percentage of adults these days are of normal weight. Only a third at most. But not everyone in this top 1/3 are good looking. Maybe half are. So, as redpillers are fond of pointing out, only 20% of adults at maximum in the western world are good looking. Individuals in this top fifth actually have multiple dating options.

The other 4/5 however, don't have a long string of options. They have 1 girl from high school that is clearly fond of them, they don't approach (not that this would expand their opportunities much), or maybe they meet a girl in college or at work. They can't form harems. They can't pull SNL's.

Yet, I post this very simple fact, and you get the mentally ill and the scum of the earth ranting and raving about how badly monogamous men have it. For example, there's a felon ex-con who claims he's an alpha male. There's a schizophrenic delusional sub 70IQ moron who is reduced to spitting out idiotic RSD and redpill memes over and over again in spastik fits of rage.

Now you along with the schizophrenic and the felon ex-con also claim to be an alpha male at the top of the social hierarchy. It's laughable.

But I do agree that most of the coeds at LSU (at least in the vid) are sadly fat. A waste of potential. If they were all 30 lbs lighter they'd be hot.