Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Monogamy Is the Only Way To Get Laid

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Ex-cons are in the very lowest tier. Lowest education, income, lowest access to hot women, illiterate, no job prospects. Not to mention all of their years getting man-luvin by Bubba in the pen lol. Keep dreamin'.
Get real Steve, you made a thread like this because you are frustrated and can't get laid lol, for God's sake the name of the thread tells it all

You think being in a relationship is the only way to get pvssy? How pathetic, you know you're a sad case when you think monogamy is the only way to get laid

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Get real Steve, you made a thread like this because you are frustrated and can't get laid lol, for God's sake the name of the thread tells it all

You think being in a relationship is the only way to get pvssy? How pathetic, you know you're a sad case when you think monogamy is the only way to get laid
You're an ex-con. You can't even get a job at burger king. Go back to sellin' dope and getting anally sodomized by your cell-mate. Trolling the internet won't change your pathetic life.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
You're an ex-con. You can't even get a job at burger king. Go back to sellin' dope and getting anally sodomized by your cell-mate. Trolling the internet won't change your pathetic life.
The title of the thread tells us all we need to know about you're sexless life, how does a ex con get more pvssy then You?

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
The title of the thread tells us all we need to know about you're sexless life, how does a ex con get more pvssy then You?
You don't. You take it up the ass. Your cellmate gets the "pvssy," which is your anus.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
You don't. You take it up the ass. Your cellmate gets the "pvssy," which is your anus.
You're jokes doesn't fit ya age range, you say sh!t my lil brother would say lol, and you're 28 years old? You probably haven't even had sex with 10 women in ya lifetime.......

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
y'all need to stop acting like women. If you disagree stop name calling and trying to out alpha each other. It looks stupid.

As for the content of the OP: monogamous relationships are never the way to go for red pill men if all they are looking for is sex. Women give it up far too easy. A constant rotation of 3 women will get you far more.

Now for men who don't take care of themselves and are too short/ugly/poor...yea you got it rough. You can always improve and you can always attract some women. I promise.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It works for a few months, then the sh!t gets real. Monogamy is dead, long live the hook-up culture and the ending of civilization as we know it. NFN, but since the hook-up culture / feminism really started, there has been a rise of STDs, baby mammas, dual family households, broken homes, and ladies on RX meds.

So, I ask, how's that feminism working for us?

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It works for a few months, then the sh!t gets real. Monogamy is dead, long live the hook-up culture and the ending of civilization as we know it. NFN, but since the hook-up culture / feminism really started, there has been a rise of STDs, baby mammas, dual family households, broken homes, and ladies on RX meds.

So, I ask, how's that feminism working for us?
This should be a different topic altogether. 3rd/4th wave feminism is ruining the world. Not a joke, the world is burning right in front of our eyes and women are laughing because men are so goddamn easily manipulated.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This should be a different topic altogether. 3rd/4th wave feminism is ruining the world. Not a joke, the world is burning right in front of our eyes and women are laughing because men are so goddamn easily manipulated.
As one gets older (for the man), the sex becomes less and less important. Yes, it's wonderful, but the payment becomes less and less worth it for the access. The ladies may be laughing, but at the men who just turn away and not play their games. I guess it goes back to frame. I sometimes need to take a break from a month or two from dating. The ladies, in the end, are just fooling themselves.

Technology is driving people and relationships away, not making them better. Yes, pvssy is available and easier now more than ever, but at what price? I can only speak for myself, but rinse and repeating with a new lady or several ladies gets tiring. I'd rather go to the gym and workout with my MMA buds. At least I can still be a man there.

Any man than puts up with anything that goes against his own beliefs with a lady just for access is heading for a hard crash into a wall. Even the men with the strongest frame would still have to put up with a lady's emotional changes during different times of the hour, day, week, month, year. Once she suggests or does something you don't like, a man needs to walk away. If she comes after you, then she'll be back in your frame, if a man puts up with it or chases after her, he's in her frame and things will just get worse.

It a sad fact of relationships in this day an age. Not just for average men, but for high powered men too.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As one gets older (for the man), the sex becomes less and less important. Yes, it's wonderful, but the payment becomes less and less worth it for the access. The ladies may be laughing, but at the men who just turn away and not play their games. I guess it goes back to frame. I sometimes need to take a break from a month or two from dating. The ladies, in the end, are just fooling themselves.

Technology is driving people and relationships away, not making them better. Yes, pvssy is available and easier now more than ever, but at what price? I can only speak for myself, but rinse and repeating with a new lady or several ladies gets tiring. I'd rather go to the gym and workout with my MMA buds. At least I can still be a man there.

Any man than puts up with anything that goes against his own beliefs with a lady just for access is heading for a hard crash into a wall. Even the men with the strongest frame would still have to put up with a lady's emotional changes during different times of the hour, day, week, month, year. Once she suggests or does something you don't like, a man needs to walk away. If she comes after you, then she'll be back in your frame, if a man puts up with it or chases after her, he's in her frame and things will just get worse.

It a sad fact of relationships in this day an age. Not just for average men, but for high powered men too.
So in general man is weakened, cheapened and demasculated by women?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I know he is. If he chooses to subject himself to the current feminine structure.
That is why I say don't play and walk away. When a man's time is up with that lady, then just move on. So many men do the opposite.

I was on a date the other night. She was really impressed with herself. She said she knows that she's hot, I just raised my eyebrow and too a sip of my water at the bar. We talked more and then I asked so how's Bumble been treating you? Any interesting dates? She tells me one dude sent her d!ck picks from the restroom, and another one gave her his keys to his apt and told her to stop by, and a couple took her on a first date to dinner (big no no). She said the dudes kept on telling her how hot and gorgeous she is, and shooting her with complements. I just lol'd and raised my eyebrow a few times with some smiles.

Yes, she's attractive, but that sh!t was insane. I've never said that to any lady that I've dated. I think she was surprised that I didn't pay her any complements. Haven't heard from her since. This has not been the first time a lady has told me this, so, I can believe something like this may had happened. Heck, you see it all the time on Youtube, reality tv and movies. It's unreal. John Wayne must be turning over in his grave.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is why I say don't play and walk away. When a man's time is up with that lady, then just move on. So many men do the opposite.

I was on a date the other night. She was really impressed with herself. She said she knows that she's hot, I just raised my eyebrow and too a sip of my water at the bar. We talked more and then I asked so how's Bumble been treating you? Any interesting dates? She tells me one dude sent her d!ck picks from the restroom, and another one gave her his keys to his apt and told her to stop by, and a couple took her on a first date to dinner (big no no). She said the dudes kept on telling her how hot and gorgeous she is, and shooting her with complements. I just lol'd and raised my eyebrow a few times with some smiles.

Yes, she's attractive, but that sh!t was insane. I've never said that to any lady that I've dated. I think she was surprised that I didn't pay her any complements. Haven't heard from her since. This has not been the first time a lady has told me this, so, I can believe something like this may had happened. Heck, you see it all the time on Youtube, reality tv and movies. It's unreal. John Wayne must be turning over in his grave.
Tell her you dont find that appropriate get up and leave. Its the same as her wasting all her time in her phone. Wasting your time. Women are bytching guys out with these disrespects.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Tell her you dont find that appropriate get up and leave. Its the same as her wasting all her time in her phone. Wasting your time. Women are bytching guys out with these disrespects.
I didn't find it disrespectful as she answered my question. I just find it unreal that men act this way. I put this more on social programing and men than the ladies. We, as a gender, created this mess.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't find it disrespectful as she answered my question. I just find it unreal that men act this way. I put this more on social programing and men than the ladies. We, as a gender, created this mess.
Women are being coached and these scenarios are being shared. Its all about breaking men down.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Women are being coached and these scenarios are being shared. Its all about breaking men down.
They've been taught anything he can do, she can do better. Not sure I entirely agree with this statement. Men and ladies are supposed to complement each other, not compete gender vs. gender.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They've been taught anything he can do, she can do better. Not sure I entirely agree with this statement. Men and ladies are supposed to complement each other, not compete gender vs. gender.
But thats whats going on. It cant be ignored.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You point out rich men having not so hot wives, but so what? Some people aren't as shallow as you, and don't make having a trophy girlfriend their priority. They choose to have connections that are deeper

Just because a man's wife isn't "hot", doesn't mean he's not capable of pulling better looking women. Look at the rocks wife, she's not "hot", but would you ever question the rocks ability to pull higher tier women? Do you doubt that he could get laid by beautiful women on the daily if he wanted?...

When I see a man's wife, i don't think "wow she's not even hot, he could do better"... I think "wow he must really love her to want to marry her, she must treat him great"