Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Monogamy Is the Only Way To Get Laid

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
This should be a different topic altogether. 3rd/4th wave feminism is ruining the world. Not a joke, the world is burning right in front of our eyes and women are laughing because men are so goddamn easily manipulated.
It's bigger than just feminism. That's just one piece of the puzzle. Keep searching.

You point out rich men having not so hot wives, but so what? Some people aren't as shallow as you, and don't make having a trophy girlfriend their priority. They choose to have connections that are deeper

Just because a man's wife isn't "hot", doesn't mean he's not capable of pulling better looking women. Look at the rocks wife, she's not "hot", but would you ever question the rocks ability to pull higher tier women? Do you doubt that he could get laid by beautiful women on the daily if he wanted?...

When I see a man's wife, i don't think "wow she's not even hot, he could do better"... I think "wow he must really love her to want to marry her, she must treat him great"
That's a loser's mentality. Politically correct bullsh1t. "I really like being poor. I'm not a selfish rotten bastard like those rich people. Top Ramen is delicious and foraging for mushrooms sure is fun."

Last edited:

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
That is why I say don't play and walk away. When a man's time is up with that lady, then just move on. So many men do the opposite.

I was on a date the other night. She was really impressed with herself. She said she knows that she's hot, I just raised my eyebrow and too a sip of my water at the bar. We talked more and then I asked so how's Bumble been treating you? Any interesting dates? She tells me one dude sent her d!ck picks from the restroom, and another one gave her his keys to his apt and told her to stop by, and a couple took her on a first date to dinner (big no no). She said the dudes kept on telling her how hot and gorgeous she is, and shooting her with complements. I just lol'd and raised my eyebrow a few times with some smiles.

Yes, she's attractive, but that sh!t was insane. I've never said that to any lady that I've dated. I think she was surprised that I didn't pay her any complements. Haven't heard from her since. This has not been the first time a lady has told me this, so, I can believe something like this may had happened. Heck, you see it all the time on Youtube, reality tv and movies. It's unreal. John Wayne must be turning over in his grave.
What is she supposed to say? That she's an ugly motherfvcker? Not exactly a recipe for hot sex. Flirt back with her. Have some fun with it. It's not always "she's a rotten feminist b1tch trying to one-up me." You found an excuse to be offended and it ruined your night.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's bigger than just feminism. That's just one piece of the puzzle. Keep searching.

That's a loser's mentality. Politically correct bullsh1t. "I really like being poor. I'm not a selfish rotten bastard like those rich people. Top Ramen is delicious and foraging for mushrooms sure is fun."
You're comparing money, and food, to women?... you place way too much value on women to even make that analogy

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Monogamy = same position each time, there will be two or three positions plus blow job, it will be awesome at first, but once she knows she got you, sex becomes a chore. Thus monogamy is best way to masturbate and go down a self destructing path.

Best way to get laid is to make lots of money and have a killer body. Either you attract chicks with looks and game, if all else fails attract them with a perspective of having rich boyfriend, fck them in the ass couple times and find another one. Sorry, polygamy is the answer.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO, you are so mentally ill you can't even string a sentence together. There is little question you are schizo and delusional. I pity you and laugh at the same time. The only pathetic little doggie treat sit and roll boy trick you are capable of is spitting out redpill memes like a spastic robot that short-circuits over and over again.

Your psycho rants are pretty funny though. :)
Says the phaggot who preaches the need of monogamy due to the inability of getting girls.

This phaggot hasn't ever been with a girl. Your testosterone is really low and your posts reeks of a man that's
LMAO, you are so mentally ill you can't even string a sentence together. There is little question you are schizo and delusional. I pity you and laugh at the same time. The only pathetic little doggie treat sit and roll boy trick you are capable of is spitting out redpill memes like a spastic robot that short-circuits over and over again.

Your psycho rants are pretty funny though. :)
The real problem is too much soy in your diet and really low testosterone.

You mad?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're comparing money, and food, to women?... you place way too much value on women to even make that analogy
His pathetic attempt at DJing is pedestal treatment of women, monogamy, and urinating from the seated position.

The sound of his piss hitting the porcelain sounds feminine. Lulz
Monogamy = same position each time, there will be two or three positions plus blow job, it will be awesome at first, but once she knows she got you, sex becomes a chore. Thus monogamy is best way to masturbate and go down a self destructing path.

Best way to get laid is to make lots of money and have a killer body. Either you attract chicks with looks and game, if all else fails attract them with a perspective of having rich boyfriend, fck them in the ass couple times and find another one. Sorry, polygamy is the answer.
+1

80% of divorce initiated by women. What percentile cratered SMV prior?

Dr. Helen Smith pointed out a pof study, women rate 80% of men below average.

Monogamy is hypergamy on tren. Its getting banged out by chads and tyron and its play house when SMV is trashed.

Op is a phaghot to dare pedestal the ****ery to men. He's a cuck and a classic male feminist ie inability to compete.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
It baffles me that a guy who thinks monogamy is the only way to get laid consistently is on here trying to plead a case lol I'm not surprised you can't get laid with being in a committed relationship

RickTheToad

Reaction score
What is she supposed to say? That she's an ugly motherfvcker? Not exactly a recipe for hot sex. Flirt back with her. Have some fun with it. It's not always "she's a rotten feminist b1tch trying to one-up me." You found an excuse to be offended and it ruined your night.
Wasn't offended and it didn't ruin my night. Just stating something about a conversation I had and their oversized egos. Take from it what you will.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
His pathetic attempt at DJing is pedestal treatment of women, monogamy, and urinating from the seated position.

The sound of his piss hitting the porcelain sounds feminine. Lulz

+1

80% of divorce initiated by women. What percentile cratered SMV prior?

Dr. Helen Smith pointed out a pof study, women rate 80% of men below average.

Monogamy is hypergamy on tren. Its getting banged out by chads and tyron and its play house when SMV is trashed.

Op is a phaghot to dare pedestal the ****ery to men. He's a cuck and a classic male feminist ie inability to compete.
LMFAO! Triggered because you have no life or identity outside of your schizo rantings on sosuave. :)

Go back to skullfvcking your boyfriend lol.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
It baffles me that a guy who thinks monogamy is the only way to get laid consistently is on here trying to plead a case lol I'm not surprised you can't get laid with being in a committed relationship
You've taken too much **** up the ass in the pen to think clearly, kid. I feel bad for you.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
It's great that this thread has outed all of the mentally ill weirdos on the forum however. All you have to do is tell the truth. :)

The majority of forum posters are mentally ill trolls who are 100% out of touch with reality.

Deezebrah can't even come up with a coherent screenname. His entire life consists of screeching schizo pseudo-redpill fake alpha male rants whenever he gets to spend time in the psychiatric ward computer lab.

Chi-Town's been taking dong up his ass-hole for so long he can't tell left from right and up from down.

Backdoor juan's a closet homo.

There's a significant minority of posters who are coherent that make the forum worthwhile however. Just ignore the trolls. They are totally useless and a waste of DNA. They occupy the prisons, mental hospitals and make up the welfare rolls. The dregs of society. I guarantee NONE of them actually get laid.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck long terms, I would rather go monk mode for a year while keeping all of my freedom than sell myself for a reliable supply of pvssy.

I wanna eat the food I want when I want lying on the sofa while watching an action movie from the 80s in complete silence...no way Im stopping whatever Im doing to sit on a table and talk about stuff I dont care cause otherwise cupcakes goes on a closed legs strike.

Im fine spending friday night at home in that same sofa if Im tired from my trainings or simply not in the mood to deal with people, I dont need an acute voice to remind me that I MUST do this or that otherwise there is something wrong with me.

Im in my mid30s, libido is average so is my patience to bullsh1t.

Right now in 2019 in the current cultural and legal setting any average man (like me and most of you despite you think otherwise) getting a long term relationship is asking for troubles and ceasing his mental health.

Oh sure I can accomplish that project too bad I have to hit ikea cause cupcake needs new curtains...never gonna happen.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Fvcking hilarious that a bunch of guys are defending a lifestyle that they will never lead.

#nonexistentharems #diseasedbrah #backdoorjuan #sh1tholetown

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Says the phaggot who preaches the need of monogamy due to the inability of getting girls.

This phaggot hasn't ever been with a girl. Your testosterone is really low and your posts reeks of a man that's

The real problem is too much soy in your diet and really low testosterone.

You mad?
LOL enjoy your schizophrenia mental health disability checks sorry fvcker.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Classic male feminist op.

It does not coincide with DJ lifestyle. It pedals to cowardice.
Shut up schizo. Drop your fake red pills in the toilet where they belong during your next period. Nice pink avatar for a pvssy ranting.