"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Money

Izo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Hawaii
Sup. How do you guys get your money to buy stuff, besides getting a job? For some reason, my mom forbade me from getting a part time job, which is pretty bs, and I can't think of any other way to get money. Any suggestions? Thx.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Well... money always comes from some form of work. Whether it being cashier, drug dealer, or theif. So you'll need a job.

If it's your mom that won't let you get a part time job and you need money, ask her for an allowance or to get paid doing household chores. If you already do chores without pay, it might be a little more difficult to get some cash out of it.

You can start mowing lawns or maybe a flexible casual job, rather than part-time.

You'll need to devote time and effort into whatever you do to get money.
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
you're not allowed to get a job?! My mom forced me to get one.

You dont' always have to do stuff that costs money. Just get together sometime to hang out, get a cup of coffee, stuff like that. It's not nessisary to have to make it a $50 evening with a dinner and a movie.
 

Pfeile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by skinnydart
you're not allowed to get a job?! My mom forced me to get one.
Lol, so did mine. She nagged me for months. Now I got a group interview this week and I must say I'm glad she nagged me because having a job has basically no downsides and I can't wait to start earning myself some money. My parents have never payed me an allowance because I don't do many chores around the house, but I hardly used to buy anything so it didn't really matter. But now I need money for new clothes since I want to improve my style, plus I'm finishing HS so I need money to pay for Uni, and for when I move out etc...

To the original poster, why one earth would she ban you from having a job? Does she want you to focus on school or something?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Tell her to give it to you since she wants to be a troll.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
she probably wants u to focus on your studies.. my mom was like that when i was 16.
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Originally posted by Izo
Sup. How do you guys get your money to buy stuff, besides getting a job? For some reason, my mom forbade me from getting a part time job, which is pretty bs, and I can't think of any other way to get money. Any suggestions? Thx.
Moochy moochy.

Or gambling....it's MONDAY!!!! Somebody at your school is bound to take the game tonight. ;)

Texas Hold'em is steadily gaining popularity at my school.
 
Top