"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Money are the most important thing to .... women

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
That guy is a joke. Yeah if you become wealthy you still need to take care of yourself physically and be the best that you can be in general or you will strictly get used for your money.
EXACTLY increasing SMV are way to go . even u get that tradtional feminine women it doesn't guarantee she will stick with you for the rest of your life. at least its better than most women out there. and you got kids, house, nice wife at least till she found another toolbag. by that time you're already sets in most of your way.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30

Well money does buy you a women, not desire or hots for you, todays modern women earn for themselves, hats off for wealthycells. $$$$$$
I’m banging 3 19 year olds 1 21 year old and 1 25 year old. All 8+ scale. I’m broke as a joke lol
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
I was always broke throughout all of my 20s and mid 30s. Finally started focusing on money/success and turn it around completely.
when you ever came to that level, women will not be your interests anymore. you just banging any hot women you came across.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top