Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Money are the most important thing to .... women

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That guy is a joke. Yeah if you become wealthy you still need to take care of yourself physically and be the best that you can be in general or you will strictly get used for your money.
EXACTLY increasing SMV are way to go . even u get that tradtional feminine women it doesn't guarantee she will stick with you for the rest of your life. at least its better than most women out there. and you got kids, house, nice wife at least till she found another toolbag. by that time you're already sets in most of your way.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Well money does buy you a women, not desire or hots for you, todays modern women earn for themselves, hats off for wealthycells. $$$$$$
I’m banging 3 19 year olds 1 21 year old and 1 25 year old. All 8+ scale. I’m broke as a joke lol

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was always broke throughout all of my 20s and mid 30s. Finally started focusing on money/success and turn it around completely.
when you ever came to that level, women will not be your interests anymore. you just banging any hot women you came across.