Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Money are the most important thing to .... women

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well money does buy you a women, not desire or hots for you, todays modern women earn for themselves, hats off for wealthycells. $$$$$$

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, what gutter did she crawl out of?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$40k for a $2 hoe?

:rofl:

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

PowerQuest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the f'uck is the moron then showing his bank account to the whole world?
Who does that anyway?
That is pretty sad too.
Well both are sad really.

catsmeow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did see this a while back. Not sure if the guy is being sarcastic or making a point. But let's assume he is being serious, this is pathetic and sad for a man to act and think this way.

But let's get a woman's perspective on this.

cc. @BeExcellent @catsmeow
Hey @Modern Man, did you really need to ask? :)

You are correct, it IS pathetic and sad.

I experienced this a few years ago actually, in a club; this guy was hitting on me big time! I didn't like him at all, in fact so much so I asked my friends if we could leave and head someplace else.

He followed me out literally yelling at me -- LOUD. Screaming "do you know how much green I have? If you knew how much green I have you would NOT be walking out on me, but you will never know because you're worthless!"

100% true story.

I truly believe HE believed his money was his ticket to getting laid, what's sad is that it might even be true even in today's dating environment.

Not for me but I do know of a few women who would have gone home with him because of it.

Last edited:

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy deserves all the trouble heading his way for showing chicks his bank account balance

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey @Modern Man, did you really need to ask? :)

You are correct, it IS pathetic and sad.

I experienced this a few years ago actually, in a club; this guy was hitting on me big time! I didn't like him at all, in fact so much so I asked my friends if we could leave and head someplace else.

He followed me out literally yelling at me -- LOUD. Screaming "do you know how much green I have? If you knew how much green I have you would NOT be walking out on me, but you will never know because you're worthless!"

100% true story.

I truly believe HE believed his money was his ticket to getting laid, what's sad is that it might even be true even in today's dating environment.

Not for me but I do know of a few women who would have gone home with him because of it.
As I man who makes VERY good money but goes to great lengths to hide it, guys like him you have to look at the whole picture. Maybe he’s financed stuff up to his eyeballs, maybe he’s got $20,000 in the bank that he recently came into (doesn’t mean it’ll be there tomorrow). Most guys that are well off (that earned it, not living off parents money or anything like that) do whatever they can to hide it. The fact that he’s at the club waving his money around tells me it’s the only tactic he has and it hadn’t landed him a steady girl yet otherwise he wouldn’t be at the club.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl I dated briefly that was all about money and how much a guy made or had. She kept hinting around to me trying to find out what I had but I’d always evade her questions. She would say “I can never be with a man that makes less than me and I make $60,000”. Turns out she thought I made less than her and I let her believe it, when in reality I made over twice what she makes easily but I never let her know because I knew how shallow she was. I bet she’s even told friends and other guys she’s dating “the last guy I dated was broke, he didn’t even make as much as me”. Little did she know.lol

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl I dated briefly that was all about money and how much a guy made or had. She kept hinting around to me trying to find out what I had but I’d always evade her questions. She would say “I can never be with a man that makes less than me and I make $60,000”. Turns out she thought I made less than her and I let her believe it, when in reality I made over twice what she makes easily but I never let her know because I knew how shallow she was. I bet she’s even told friends and other guys she’s dating “the last guy I dated was broke, he didn’t even make as much as me”. Little did she know.lol
i made 90k .. happy with my t-shirt and jeans with a G-shock watch when I'm going out, have an apartment in the city, going out with my average cars, seeing guys driven fancy cars worshipping pvssy could never been more hilarious.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i made 90k .. happy with my t-shirt and jeans with a G-shock watch when I'm going out, have an apartment in the city, going out with my average cars, seeing guys driven fancy cars worshipping pvssy could never been more hilarious.
I’m the same way. I just can’t go buying fancy clothes. It’s not me.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are weak. From the dawn of time women have needed stuff from men. Something.
Plug in the century.
Its a poker game.
Bring your chips to the table.
If you think your dik is special boy you gotta a long way to go.
Assets and status. If your dik does not fill her up she will find it while she extracts your recources.
Its the name of the game fellas. She sees you through the eyes of other women.
Church? Lol
How more righteous is her man then mine? He leads in holiness. Oh my it makes me tingle. Lol

Same as the company hierarchy. Dont hate the game you were born into

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To Adam he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it" <----------------------

This is for all you stupid men who think women are honorable or moral. Read it and be glad or read it and weep. Choose