Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Money are the most important thing to .... women

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well money does buy you a women, not desire or hots for you, todays modern women earn for themselves, hats off for wealthycells. $$$$$$

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, what gutter did she crawl out of?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$40k for a $2 hoe?

:rofl:

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did see this a while back. Not sure if the guy is being sarcastic or making a point. But let's assume he is being serious, this is pathetic and sad for a man to act and think this way.

But let's get a woman's perspective on this.

cc. @BeExcellent @catsmeow

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the f'uck is the moron then showing his bank account to the whole world?
Who does that anyway?
That is pretty sad too.
Well both are sad really.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy deserves all the trouble heading his way for showing chicks his bank account balance

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey @Modern Man, did you really need to ask? :)

You are correct, it IS pathetic and sad.

I experienced this a few years ago actually, in a club; this guy was hitting on me big time! I didn't like him at all, in fact so much so I asked my friends if we could leave and head someplace else.

He followed me out literally yelling at me -- LOUD. Screaming "do you know how much green I have? If you knew how much green I have you would NOT be walking out on me, but you will never know because you're worthless!"

100% true story.

I truly believe HE believed his money was his ticket to getting laid, what's sad is that it might even be true even in today's dating environment.

Not for me but I do know of a few women who would have gone home with him because of it.
As I man who makes VERY good money but goes to great lengths to hide it, guys like him you have to look at the whole picture. Maybe he’s financed stuff up to his eyeballs, maybe he’s got $20,000 in the bank that he recently came into (doesn’t mean it’ll be there tomorrow). Most guys that are well off (that earned it, not living off parents money or anything like that) do whatever they can to hide it. The fact that he’s at the club waving his money around tells me it’s the only tactic he has and it hadn’t landed him a steady girl yet otherwise he wouldn’t be at the club.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl I dated briefly that was all about money and how much a guy made or had. She kept hinting around to me trying to find out what I had but I’d always evade her questions. She would say “I can never be with a man that makes less than me and I make $60,000”. Turns out she thought I made less than her and I let her believe it, when in reality I made over twice what she makes easily but I never let her know because I knew how shallow she was. I bet she’s even told friends and other guys she’s dating “the last guy I dated was broke, he didn’t even make as much as me”. Little did she know.lol

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl I dated briefly that was all about money and how much a guy made or had. She kept hinting around to me trying to find out what I had but I’d always evade her questions. She would say “I can never be with a man that makes less than me and I make $60,000”. Turns out she thought I made less than her and I let her believe it, when in reality I made over twice what she makes easily but I never let her know because I knew how shallow she was. I bet she’s even told friends and other guys she’s dating “the last guy I dated was broke, he didn’t even make as much as me”. Little did she know.lol
i made 90k .. happy with my t-shirt and jeans with a G-shock watch when I'm going out, have an apartment in the city, going out with my average cars, seeing guys driven fancy cars worshipping pvssy could never been more hilarious.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i made 90k .. happy with my t-shirt and jeans with a G-shock watch when I'm going out, have an apartment in the city, going out with my average cars, seeing guys driven fancy cars worshipping pvssy could never been more hilarious.
I’m the same way. I just can’t go buying fancy clothes. It’s not me.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well money does buy you a women, not desire or hots for you, todays modern women earn for themselves, hats off for wealthycells. $$$$$$

I had to pause that to look at his balances wtf. That aint nothing. And you cant blatantly show off like that especially with those normie tier balances.

And my god that girl is ugly. All those nasty tatoos as well.

This man is pathetic.

But you better believe this same sloot saying money doesnt impress her would change her tune if he casually drove up in front of her in a Ferrari or lambo.

This woman is ugly as dog **** though lol. Good luck to her when she hits the wall. Even simps wont want her then you can tell by her looks that she will age very badly. Already very unattractive, but simps are going to simp.

Western women are so unattractive its crazy. I see white guys shaming other white guys for liking Asian women. I have an Asian fetish i guess you could call it yellow fever. But i think men shaming men for it are the real cucks. Nothing beats a classically beautiful ethnic Asian woman who has never travelled or left her country and only been with one man or none. They are just pure feminine. You wouldnt know if you never lived in one if those countries and gotten with a non white washed high quality Asian woman. No other women on earth compare imo.

I am in Columbia right now....a country that has a reputation for having the most beautiful women in the world. I have already been with some stunners here....a few 8s one rare 9 even. Just flawless bodies and beautiful faces.

However, i dont like their behavior at times. They are very fun to bang...dont get me wrong....but for long term relationship....i dont think so. They do little things that annoy for example, they will try to change my music or try to take charge in small situations. And they lie a lot...more than American women even . Just blatant lies left and right. They too have that western girl masculine energy in them just in a different way. I like pure submissive women. Asian women feel softer as well. Im not talking about the trash that live in the US. Im talking about ethnic obes who never left their country and never dated a white guy or foreigner before.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to pause that to look at his balances wtf. That aint nothing. And you cant blatantly show off like that especially with those normie tier balances.

And my god that girl is ugly. All those nasty tatoos as well.

This man is pathetic.

But you better believe this same sloot saying money doesnt impress her would change her tune if he casually drove up in front of her in a Ferrari or lambo.

This woman is ugly as dog **** though lol. Good luck to her when she hits the wall. Even simps wont want her then you can tell by her looks that she will age very badly. Already very unattractive, but simps are going to simp.

Western women are so unattractive its crazy. I see white guys shaming other white guys for liking Asian women. I have an Asian fetish i guess you could call it yellow fever. But i think men shaming men for it are the real cucks. Nothing beats a classically beautiful ethnic Asian woman who has never travelled or left her country and only been with one man or none. They are just pure feminine. You wouldnt know if you never lived in one if those countries and gotten with a non white washed high quality Asian woman. No other women on earth compare imo.

I am in Columbia right now....a country that has a reputation for having the most beautiful women in the world. I have already been with some stunners here....a few 8s one rare 9 even. Just flawless bodies and beautiful faces.

However, i dont like their behavior at times. They are very fun to bang...dont get me wrong....but for long term relationship....i dont think so. They do little things that annoy for example, they will try to change my music or try to take charge in small situations. And they lie a lot...more than American women even . Just blatant lies left and right. They too have that western girl masculine energy in them just in a different way. I like pure submissive women. Asian women feel softer as well. Im not talking about the trash that live in the US. Im talking about ethnic obes who never left their country and never dated a white guy or foreigner before.
that sucks even for columbian women.

I live in asian bro, long gone when the purity of chinese girl were untouch, their hypergamous and promiscous are getting worse and worse,feminisme were on the norms, chinese men starting to import vietnam girl for replacement. but the body count never will be like westerners women which a wayy less.. even then the attitude are getting worse and worse. here with local girl cooch are tight i couldn't even made it past few minutes for the first round. second round might be another whole of a game.

Im a chad myself. I could sleep with most women if i have the energy to pursue, AT my age 40s the amount of BS that came with it keep holding me back and settle with the girls that around 20yo that i wont see regularly. But i still searching for that unicorn that will keep me for a LTR without marriage. but feminsme world were ruthless. pvssy came with marriage, and no where in hell i would be marying without 3-5 years of vetting. even chad can get destroyed in marriage.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that sucks even for columbian women.

I live in asian bro, long gone when the purity of chinese girl were untouch, their hypergamous and promiscous are getting worse and worse,feminisme were on the norms, chinese men starting to import vietnam girl for replacement. but the body count never will be like westerners women which a wayy less.. even then the attitude are getting worse and worse. here with local girl cooch are tight i couldn't even made it past few minutes for the first round. second round might be another whole of a game.

Im a chad myself. I could sleep with most women if i have the energy to pursue, AT my age 40s the amount of BS that came with it keep holding me back and settle with the girls that around 20yo that i wont see regularly. But i still searching for that unicorn that will keep me for a LTR without marriage. but feminsme world were ruthless. pvssy came with marriage, and no where in hell i would be marying without 3-5 years of vetting. even chad can get destroyed in marriage.

I have lived in Asia for 10 years. Mainland Chinese women are garbage tier robots in general. There are exceptions ofcourse but mainlanders in general are just very weird people.

I have met a few good ones there though but not many. Most are brainwashed and just act like robots in general.

Taiwan and Vietnamn are much better. Korea is good too but yeah feminism and western culture are spreading to all those countries fast like a disease. Plus i like tropical weather. Korea just doesnt do it for me. Love their food and drinking culture though.

I lived in Busan Korea for one year. Very nice city actually. Seoul is way too big and ugly for me. Been to Seoul like 6 times and i can only handle a week there at most. Their subway system is a freakin maze ha. You can rack there though on korean pop singer looks alikes. The nightlife in Seoul is huge.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the point of this thread, its never about you when she doesn't have the hots for you. Its purely transactional. that guy might have 92k of savings .. might made another 100k in another year.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the point of this thread, its never about you when she doesn't have the hots for you. Its purely transactional. that guy might have 92k of savings .. might made another 100k in another year.

That guy is a joke. Yeah if you become wealthy you still need to take care of yourself physically and be the best that you can be in general or you will strictly get used for your money.