Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Modern women going nuts LULz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Texas will ban it and the nearest state to Texas that won't ban it is New Mexico, which shares a border with Texas. Colorado isn't banning it either.

My Facebook Newsfeed wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. My LinkedIn Newsfeed was melting down big time.
Or go to Mexico

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fvck would you want to? The best thing that ever happened to me is my kids. Some of you are honestly fvcked in the head.

Any father who willingly walks away from his kids is a fvcking scumbag.
That’s your story. Stop trying to push your miserable lifestyle on everyone else. You could have just moved to Afghanistan is you wanted everyone forced to live the same life.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That’s your story. Stop trying to push your miserable lifestyle on everyone else. You could have just moved to Afghanistan is you wanted everyone forced to live the same life.
The miserable ones are you and the other woman haters on the forum. You can only hide it for so long til it comes out in your posts.

That's called being an adult. Some of you should try it instead of pretending you have an endless childhood.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's called being an adult. Some of you should try it instead of pretending you have an endless childhood
What exactly gives cuckservatives like you the authority to decide what adulthood should be for everyone? Not everyone has to be miserable.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I find it amusing that the main complaint among women is about losing control of their bodies because of this decision.
If women had proper birth control measures in place over their bodies to start with, very few would ever need an abortion …
Or if they acted like responsible adults and didn't engage in casual sex with strangers.

I really feel like modern women are overgrown children

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So having a kid makes you miserable? Honest to God I think some of you are mentally Ill
You only say it’s the best thing that ever happened to you because you can’t opt out.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you sound like you belong on reddit with all the other soyboys
I’m pretty sure it’s us “soy boys” having fun upping our notch count. You have fun with the same bitchy woman and crying brats that don’t listen.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fvck would you want to? The best thing that ever happened to me is my kids. Some of you are honestly fvcked in the head.

Any father who willingly walks away from his kids is a fvcking scumbag. Truthfully the kids are probably better off not learning what he would be teaching them growing up tho.
I'm not saying me personally. Though men should have the same decision making rights over their lives that women have over their own... It's not right if I was someone who was told that I'm sterile, but then accidentally get a woman pregnant, that she can abort it against my will. Because it's her body, her choice. Yet, if I didn't want it and she did, she can force me to pay for her decision.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even the states that do ban it, it will be overturned in most in a few years. Lots of leftists turning 21 every day.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huge biz opp for stateline abortion clinics...

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
If you look at this objectively and jurisprudence wise it’s about states’ rights just like the 2nd amendment decision. This is how the founding fathers designed the system.

Molon Labe

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you had a mentally handicapped daughter who was raped by her bus driver and impregnated at age 12? You should be forced to raise that rape baby, because abortion is wrong...right?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even the states that do ban it, it will be overturned in most in a few years. Lots of leftists turning 21 every day.
Actually a lot of young people are "conservative". Check tiktok.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 8527

Damn. Just like a said.

More lefty crazy looting and destruction of the West to come. Pro choice! (unless your choice isn’t Woke). Just in time for Russia and China to steamroll us into Communism (that’s where we are headed folks - Great Reset - Social Credit - GovCoin - no more meat - no more sex or procreation (unless it’s in the meta verse). The West has been full infiltrated by weird communists and we are in the final stages of the coup.

You wanted Woke. You got it.
You haven’t mentioned the Satanic baby eating Jews. Where are they in all this? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.