Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Modern women - boring with little to offer, but expecting...what, exactly?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
There are a lot of boring women out there the same as there are a bunch of boring dudes out there. They are in the same proportion. What you may find boring another person may find interesting or exciting.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what kind of unique opening messages are they expecting us to come up with?
Hi, I'm a recent billionaire.

I've spent my entire career building empire.

I'm got six with a six pack and a chiseled face.

I love being generous. In fact, I often hand out free money to people.

And now, I've decided to find a life partner.

There is something about you and makes me think you are the one.

If I could only be with you long enough to enjoy only a few short weeks before you divorce me and not only take have my hard earned wealth, but also pay you a huge alimony check (which will blissfully remind me of you), I would be in heaven.

I don't even want to have sex.

Only to provide for you while you go on a daily shopping spree.

Please me mine.

I'm SOOOO anxious to hear from you .

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Watching Netflix is little to offer? /s

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are some example women profiles/bios (copied verbatim) based on my Match.com matches (I created a 'fake' profile, just to see what's out there). I enjoy reading the 'qualifying criteria' that women have for men.

50YO Asian Woman
Men, you are so caring and can make us feel wonderful, when you are around, like a woman, which is priceless. I love to be taken care of, from opening my car door to holding the restaurant door open, to being asked what else could you do for me, being led by my instructor on the dance floor, and have someone walking behind me on the lonely sidewalk and on special occasions parallel parking my car! A Tesla can parallel park, (don’t have one) and my son will do it for me, but to have you offer, would be so utterly romantic!.

46YO Caucasian PhD College Professor
i have a long bucket list and like guys who do too! to be around me you’ll need a solid relationship with weirdness and with fear. i'm one of those who would gaze at or run toward instead of away from a tornado but also who knows better. some things do still scare me enough to run the other way, though. you should reach out if you’ve been told that you are positive, witty, outgoing, outdoorsy, self-aware, have a growth mindset and are or are soon-to-be vaccinated. i’m attracted to people who are curious and who can share the world's wonder with me in bettering that world by bettering ourselves.

45YO Caucasian Liberal
I’m a trained professional singer but I work in finance. I love music, am a slow runner, and was devoted to my rescue dog, a boxer named Gracie, who just crossed the Rainbow Bridge in July 2021. Some random facts: I love to laugh. I like all kinds of music, especially classic rock, 70s and 80s, and jazz. I’m an Elk. Trump supporters need not apply. I prefer to be addressed by my name, and not by other nouns or adjectives. I have a motorcycle license but sold my Harley a few years ago. I’ve rescued three dogs (one at a time) with some behavioral challenges, and have taken great joy in training them to give them a second chance at life. I’m not shy, but I need some time to get to know you before we meet. Reach out and say hello.

So many profiles to vet through, at least on Match.com.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women, in any era, go through life offering little beyond their fleeting looks and their ability to reproduce. Its just more obvious now how shallow, and little to offer, many women are these days because they bring very little to the table with regards to the typical nurturing feminine qualities women used to possess but run the opposite way from these days.