ImprovingJuan
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2005
- Messages
- 202
- Reaction score
- 13
does anyone have this book in pdf?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I think "Mode 1" is kinda dorky but could you post links or citations to these research studies you speak of?Stagger Lee said:Approaching girls "mode 1" is scientifically proven in research studies to not work. Mode One is probably one of the worst PUA books. You should be masculine, lead and escalate based off of her signals but that's different from mode 1.
MODE ONEStagger Lee said:Approaching girls "mode 1" is scientifically proven in research studies to not work. Mode One is probably one of the worst PUA books. You should be masculine, lead and escalate based off of her signals but that's different from mode 1.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Some one will say and already has that mode 1 isn't really asking women for sex, but essentially it is. Several studies conducting by either grad students or professors were done where males would go up to girls and ask one of three questions randomly, ie, "can I have your phone number" or "would you like to go on a date?" or "would you go back to my apartment" or in another I think the question was "would you like to have sex". Requesting number had about an 80% success rate, a date had about 50% success rate and asking the girl over to the apartment 0% success rate.Zarky said:I think "Mode 1" is kinda dorky but could you post links or citations to these research studies you speak of?
Zarky said:If "Mode 1" means simply "be confident" then I agree. If it means "suggest the two of you have sex immediately upon meeting" then I would suggest that doesn't work unless you're in a wh*ore house.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
That's totally fine, but correlation doesn't prove causation. Hot guys can use "Mode One" because they're hot. Their hotness causes "Mode One," not the other way around.J Roc said:Mode one works. Bad boys use mode one. They let women know they just want sex from the get go. Badboys dont waste time wining and dining women. They bag a woman, f*ck her , kick her out of their place and go to the club that night to get more women.
Do you think Jeremy Meeks was taking a a bunch of women on dates? I highly doubt it.
http://hiphopsince1987.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Jeremy_Meeks_Mugshot.jpg
That's funny you should say that. As it turns out Jeremy Meeks is married. Seems like he might have been taking one woman on dates lol.J Roc said:Do you think Jeremy Meeks was taking a a bunch of women on dates? I highly doubt it.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
It's a good book. I have all 4 of his books in audiobook and a physical copy of "Mode One: Let the Women know what you're REALLY thinking"does anyone have this book in pdf?
I totally agree, that was kinda weird and not everything in the book is perfect. But it helps you get back on track.I like the book too. However, the part of walking up to a stranger and say hey, I want to f uck you, prob. won't be taken very well in this day and age. Mode One, the 1st version, was written over 15 years ago I believe.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.