Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mode One by Alan Roger Currie

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the book too. However, the part of walking up to a stranger and say hey, I want to f uck you, prob. won't be taken very well in this day and age. Mode One, the 1st version, was written over 15 years ago I believe.
That's not how it works - Mode 1 isn't about acting like a retard with a boner. It's about not being scared to be direct and honest about your intentions.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the book too. However, the part of walking up to a stranger and say hey, I want to f uck you, prob. won't be taken very well in this day and age. Mode One, the 1st version, was written over 15 years ago I believe.
This would be known as "Mode One Hardcore". Alan describes that this can be your approach if you are fully confident in knowing the Woman you are talking to is very sexually attracted to you and you decide to get very bold. He has a few variations of his Mode One approaches....

1. Mode 0 - This is when a Man is able to attract Women without much effort at all and they pretty much hand him pvssy.
  2. Mode 1 - This is when a Man is bold and confident enough to approach a Woman and let her know upfront and straight forwardly that he has interest in her either as a casual sex lover or exploring the possibility of a LTR. Whatever your true desires are without beating around the bush. There is no room for misinterpretation because you are expressing your true intentions to her.
  3. Mode 1.5 - Similar to "Mode 1" but uses no explicit language or extreme sexual conversations. An example of this would be something like "Hey, Excuse me but I find you very attractive and I would like to exchange contact information for us to meet up within the next week or 2" or "Hey Laura, I want to be very honest with you and let you know that my intentions are to have casual sex with you and exchange orgasms, I am not looking for a long term girlfriend at the moment. I just want to let you know upfront"
  4. Mode 1 Hardcore - This is when you are in a very aggressive mode and let a Woman know straight up, for example "Hey Laura, you look amazing in that tight grey dress. I want to lift your dress up, Pull your hair back and fvck the sh!t outta you until you cvm hard all over my d!ck"

The main point of Mode One in general is to leave no room for misinterpretation or misunderstanding of why you are involved with a Woman, whether that be a "fvck buddy", a "Friends with Benefits", a Monogamous relationship, a Poly relationship, a Swinger relationship, Threesome relationship... Whatever it may be but the ultimate focus is to be 100% straight up about it without holding anything back.

Another thing I like about Alan Roger Currie's Mode One is that he says Mode One is not solely about Women. He said Mode One can and should be applied to a Man's life in general.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This would be known as "Mode One Hardcore". Alan describes that this can be your approach if you are fully confident in knowing the Woman you are talking to is very sexually attracted to you and you decide to get very bold. He has a few variations of his Mode One approaches....

1. Mode 0 - This is when a Man is able to attract Women without much effort at all and they pretty much hand him pvssy.
  2. Mode 1 - This is when a Man is bold and confident enough to approach a Woman and let her know upfront and straight forwardly that he has interest in her either as a casual sex lover or exploring the possibility of a LTR. Whatever your true desires are without beating around the bush. There is no room for misinterpretation because you are expressing your true intentions to her.
  3. Mode 1.5 - Similar to "Mode 1" but uses no explicit language or extreme sexual conversations. An example of this would be something like "Hey, Excuse me but I find you very attractive and I would like to exchange contact information for us to meet up within the next week or 2" or "Hey Laura, I want to be very honest with you and let you know that my intentions are to have casual sex with you and exchange orgasms, I am not looking for a long term girlfriend at the moment. I just want to let you know upfront"
  4. Mode 1 Hardcore - This is when you are in a very aggressive mode and let a Woman know straight up, for example "Hey Laura, you look amazing in that tight grey dress. I want to lift your dress up, Pull your hair back and fvck the sh!t outta you until you cvm hard all over my d!ck"

The main point of Mode One in general is to leave no room for misinterpretation or misunderstanding of why you are involved with a Woman, whether that be a "fvck buddy", a "Friends with Benefits", a Monogamous relationship, a Poly relationship, a Swinger relationship, Threesome relationship... Whatever it may be but the ultimate focus is to be 100% straight up about it without holding anything back.

Another thing I like about Alan Roger Currie's Mode One is that he says Mode One is not solely about Women. He said Mode One can and should be applied to a Man's life in general.
I like the guy too. I recall in my 20's being able to go up to a lady and there was enough vibe going on that I said we should just f uck and see where it goes. Can't do that anymore. Although, I did met a lady a couple of years ago and we hit it off pretty well. Went to the next bar in the back, and I slipped my hands between her legs and she was going nuts. A few days later I called her to setup another met around her place, she was a bit ancy and a b itch so I said another time. She apologized, but sent me a message on FB messenger instead of my cell. I found the message a year later as I do not use FB messenger or FB very much. Goes back to walking away brings them back to the table. Even if they are too dumb to just pickup the phone or send a text. Wouldn't matter, it was a read flag and Rollo says to keep the trash on the curb. I f ucked another b itch the week after, so it's all good.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The African American red pill, pua community is just trying to make a dollar now. Alot of their videos are about the sexual shadow world, a supposedly hidden in plain sight world where only a select few men go.

They are milking this "sexual shadow world" like it's a secret society and they can't speak on it, eyes wide shut? They talk of women being the gate keepers of this world. If you have sex with a good amount of women who cares about this shadow world, it's likely depraved and dangerous. I'm sure a good amount of men stumbled on it already. It's not the big deal they make it out to be. From the sexual shadow point of view it's just sex

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read mode one awhile back. It appeals to intellectuals who don't know how to interact with women. Guys that are stuck in their heads.

If you are not careful, you might even think being "bold and upfront" will lead to attraction and end up getting rejected 50 times a weekend thinking you are improving your "game" but in reality, destroying whatever self esteem you have.

None of this game stuff will lead to attraction. If anything, it would just make you more supplicating.

99% of everything from the seduction community that you think makes you more attractive actually makes you more supplicating.

Even trying to figure out attraction is supplicating.

Anything that has to do with "game" or figuring out attraction and calibrating to women takes the power away from the MAN himself.

All the power is in the man and what he's about, not in whatever silly little "verbal game" that he learned from the internet.

As a man, nature created you to be dominant and masculine. You shouldn't think all the power is in some ebook written by some nerd.

I have a handsome friend who believed in game at one time. Every time he would see a woman, his eyes would roll back and he'd spit some line he saw on youtube channels. He'd get rejected 20-50 times a weekend and pretty much ruined whatever natural qualities he had.

He finally had enough at some point and dropped all game and just said "Man fvck women. Most of them are retarded anyway. They are STUPID if they can't see my worth." As soon as he stopped giving a sh1t and desperately trying to figure out how to calibrate himself to women, he corrected himself and they ended up seducing HIM instead.

His "game" corrected itself as soon as he realized all the value was in himself, and not whatever stupid pickup line he can concoct.

In a sense, real game is frame.

You can tell where someone's frame is at by the amount that he believes in "game."

A man should believe in himself.

How about Mode Me, Myself, and I? Fvck mode one.
the book is one of the few I've read that helps if you know how to use (some of)the strategy.
Maybe it is just congruent with my own game so I can see it's benefits.