Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mode One - Alan Roger Currie

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
"An interview with Alan Roger Currie, author of Mode One: Let the Women Know What You're REALLY Thinking. The interview took place at a Chicago coffee shop while Currie was on book tour."

Here is the link to the 20 minute interview on google video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=843449346190665801&q=Mode+One&hl=en
Watch the whole thing in one sitting, spending 20 minutes of your time on this valuable knowledge is extremely helpful in making you a more genuine man who naturally attracts women :up:

I just randomly stumbled upon this while surfing the net, & found that it is one of the easiest Attraction/Seduction Systems (The Mode One system) to internalize & achieve results right away. ;)

Roger Alan Currie is also quite different from many of the "Seduction Gurus" out there preaching their stuff. He is intelligent, NOT nerdy/geeky like many of the original Seduction Gurus.
(not to discredit any of their achievements, Since without them -----> This sitte wouldn't even exist! :eek:

He is also the MOST genuine "dating coach" I have ever seen!
Only with the exception of David X -----> who's an bonafide a$$hole/jerk :D

This is one of my favorite parts of the video:

Mode One Cat says, "Next Friday, Next Saturday?"
Woman Says, "Excuse me? :confused:
Mode One Cat says, "You're excused. Next Friday, Next Saturday ---> When we hookin' up? :cool:

Another thought-proking quote by Mr.Currie,

"The only way you can be manipulated is if deep, down you're trying to manipulate someone yourself!"

The Manipulation part of the video sufficiently sums up in simple terms why the AFC/Nice Guys constantly fail with women no matter what they do! :down:

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
And anyone who's actually read the MODE ONE book, please feel free to enlighten us with your comments! :)

All contructive criticism & postive feedback from my fellow Don Juans is always welcome! :up:

Igetit!

Reaction score
Hey man,

Just watched the whole video and I must say,it's truely enlightening. In fact,I plan on watching it again just to be able to retain some of the insights I gained. Although I do think being too straight forward may be more harmful than good,he was absolutely right about not wasting time. I also like what he said about manipulation. I just wonder how he stumbled upon this discovery. Anyway,nice vid man.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alan was the true G.O.A.T

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"An interview with Alan Roger Currie, author of Mode One: Let the Women Know What You're REALLY Thinking. The interview took place at a Chicago coffee shop while Currie was on book tour."

Here is the link to the 20 minute interview on google video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=843449346190665801&q=Mode+One&hl=en
Watch the whole thing in one sitting, spending 20 minutes of your time on this valuable knowledge is extremely helpful in making you a more genuine man who naturally attracts women :up:

I just randomly stumbled upon this while surfing the net, & found that it is one of the easiest Attraction/Seduction Systems (The Mode One system) to internalize & achieve results right away. ;)

Roger Alan Currie is also quite different from many of the "Seduction Gurus" out there preaching their stuff. He is intelligent, NOT nerdy/geeky like many of the original Seduction Gurus.
(not to discredit any of their achievements, Since without them -----> This sitte wouldn't even exist! :eek:

He is also the MOST genuine "dating coach" I have ever seen!
Only with the exception of David X -----> who's an bonafide a$$hole/jerk :D

This is one of my favorite parts of the video:

Mode One Cat says, "Next Friday, Next Saturday?"
Woman Says, "Excuse me? :confused:
Mode One Cat says, "You're excused. Next Friday, Next Saturday ---> When we hookin' up? :cool:

Another thought-proking quote by Mr.Currie,

"The only way you can be manipulated is if deep, down you're trying to manipulate someone yourself!"

The Manipulation part of the video sufficiently sums up in simple terms why the AFC/Nice Guys constantly fail with women no matter what they do! :down:
Interesting, but what he says basically is "be direct when you approach, don't be ashamed of being sexually attracted, don't waste your time". What he doesn't say is to tell women things like: "Hi I want to fck you" and be too direct sexually. If you approach and say something like that you might have problems with the law. Maybe 20 years ago it would have been "ok" but nowadays with metoo and feminists, I would't say something like that. I don't think being too direct works, you will just look like a weirdo. Be direct/sexual in your intentions, but in a subtle way. Anyway, to cold approach women on the street shows your intention right away, it's direct enough in my opinion.

Mode 2-3 are to be avoided at all costs, most guys here are stuck in Mode 4.

So Mode One is just a fancy term for being direct, that's it.
He sounds like he's genuwine, he looks intelligent, I will read his book.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What he doesn't say is to tell women things like: "Hi I want to fck you" and be too direct sexually.
Perhaps you need to watch his videos and read his material.

If you approach and say something like that you might have problems with the law.
Nonsense. Perhaps you need to also brush up a lil bit on the law.

Telling a woman you want to have sex with her is not a crime.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m reading Oooh Say it Again as we speak. Somewhere on page 78 he even advocates that you don’t need to be so forward as being expressed here. The method wouldn’t need a book on seductive talk otherwise.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll chime in here a bit since I was (and still am a massive fan of ARC #R.I.P)

Approaching a Woman and telling her that you want to have sex with her is perfectly fine HOWEVER, just like anything in life... It depends on how it's done, how it's said and the environment makes a difference (My own opinion).

it's not as simple as asking someone for a piece of gum.

Before I knew who Alan was, I used to approach in a very direct way when I was out especially in the nightlife.

Here is how I did it.... I would first open up with asking her name and IF she seemed pleasantly receptive... I would go ahead and verbally express that I thought she was very sexy and/or beautiful.

Then I would continue on to get verbally sexual with her. I do acknowledge that your appearance, vibe and attractiveness has an impact on how things go. You have to speak in a confident yet seductive way. It's difficult to explain through a written form but this is how it needs to be done.

How did I discover that I had the ability to be seductive and smooth? it started in High School when I would get girls playing with themselves for me on the phone and over time, I improved it for face to face interactions. Since then I have been able to do this MANY times.

Quick Story I'll add.... I started messaging with some chick on either Tinder or Bumble a while back (I don't remember which app) anyway, she lives far and I don't know why the apps show you people far from your location but anyway.... We never met up and I could tell she was a "time waster" so I just started trying to seduce her on the phone... long story short, I was able to have phone sex with her. We did a few times and that was that.

To continue on...

Did I ever have a "negative" reaction to being direct and Mode One? Yes.

There was a group of 4 Women sitting at a table at this lounge in Midtown... I told one of the Women in front of her friends that she had an amazing ass. They all were like "OMG What!?, That is so disrespectful!" I replied with that's what I think and I also think you're very sexy. They all looked at each other. I walked away and went back to the bar to get myself a drink...

2 Minutes later that SAME group of Women called me back to their table. This proved ARC's experiences and advice correct that Women put up phony facades and once you get past that, it's game on.

R.I.P To the G.O.A.T of Direct Game - Alan Roger Currie.

Last edited:

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mode one can be done non explicitly by simply stating "I want to share your company one on one in the near future", or letting her know you "aren't looking for anything long term or monogamous." This is the "gentlemen's way of still being upfront and straightforward. The main goal is to distinguish if the woman of interest is either a reciprocator, rejecter, wholesome pretender, or timewaster. The pretender will put up **** tests, insults, challenging remarks, etc. ,to which a skilled seducer will know how to maintain his backbone and diffuse their resistance into hot primal attraction. the timewaster will **** tease and give the misleading impression of the possibility of sex to see if they can get money, drinks, attention, flatter, out of the man...

If a woman strait up rejects you being mode one, than you are successful because she didn't waste your time or money. Being rejected when mode one actually feels good and isn't an egotistical loss. It actually makes you feel more confident.

Men are mode 2 and 3 because they have a fear of rejection, negative reactions, and want to PROLONG rejection. Unfortunately pro longing rejection only makes it a bigger blow to your ego and confidence.

It's not illegal to tell a woman you want to have sex with her, but your body language, delivery, tone of voice, proximity to the female, how you say it, the setting, are all important factors with being successfully mode one. If a woman straight up says NO or LEAVE ME ALONE and looks you dead in your eyes, than you have to move on and mark her down as a rejecter.

If the girl says something like "HOW DARE YOU COMMENT ON MY ASS, or EXCUSE ME WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!!" These are what wholesome pretenders will say and it is fair game to stand your ground and prove to her you're the alpha you portray yourself to beT

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl says something like "HOW DARE YOU COMMENT ON MY ASS, or EXCUSE ME WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!!" These are what wholesome pretenders will say and it is fair game to stand your ground and prove to her you're the alpha you portray yourself to beT
That's a good way to be smacked upside the head with a tray full of McMuffins

World Star Hip Hop MODE ONE EDITION coming to you live from Mickey D's!!! Grab your balls, popcorn, and brown plastic carrying trays for some live PRIME TIME ACTION!!!

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, but what he says basically is "be direct when you approach, don't be ashamed of being sexually attracted, don't waste your time". What he doesn't say is to tell women things like: "Hi I want to fck you" and be too direct sexually. If you approach and say something like that you might have problems with the law. Maybe 20 years ago it would have been "ok" but nowadays with metoo and feminists, I would't say something like that. I don't think being too direct works, you will just look like a weirdo. Be direct/sexual in your intentions, but in a subtle way. Anyway, to cold approach women on the street shows your intention right away, it's direct enough in my opinion.

Mode 2-3 are to be avoided at all costs, most guys here are stuck in Mode 4.

So Mode One is just a fancy term for being direct, that's it.
He sounds like he's genuwine, he looks intelligent, I will read his book.
What I do (since I practice mode one in my own way) is always be going towards sex. Getting to know her happened along the way not as a prerequisite. Women who “want to get to know you first” are time wasters ime

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

World Star Hip Hop MODE ONE EDITION coming to you live from Mickey D's!!! Grab your balls, popcorn, and brown plastic carrying trays for some live PRIME TIME ACTION!!!

@BillyPilgrim
Actually it has gotten me to smack my **** on a handful of girls faces while recording it, so maybe it's more MODE ONE ONLY FANs edition...

If you think you'd get smacked upside the head being mode one than you are either giving into the feminazis or you actually don't know the true nature of female attraction and sexuality. You lose all credibility when it comes to women when you talk like that. Don't shoot yourself in the foot pilgirim!

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outside of bar game your success rate doing this far direct will be low. Very low.
You are so wrong! In fact, if you'd properly read Currie's book, you'd know he said multiple times that bars and clubs are literally some of the WORST places to meet women. Most of his Mode One successes were in daytime, non-bar, non-club environments.

I've been following Alan Roger Currie and been doing direct/Mode One cold approaches since 2007. Like Currie, most of my successes have come from daytime approaches in the street, supermarkets, shopping malls, etc. You can use it in bars and clubs if you want, but they're not the best places to approach women. I have done literally thousands of direct approaches since 2007, so I have a lot of real world data and personal experience to back up my assertions.

What is your assertion that 'Outside of bar game your success rate doing this far direct will be low' based on? Have you actually done any direct approaches, and in everyday environments? Or are you just speculating about what you THINK will happen or using the excuse 'it won't work' to justify your lack of balls to actually do some daytime direct approaches?

Just asking a girl on a date is enough for her to know.
Wrong again. Dead wrong! The point of a direct approach is to be CRYSTAL CLEAR verbally about your romantic/sexual intentions with a woman. Just 'asking a girl on a date' is not direct because you are not being specific about what you're looking for, or whether you're looking for a **** buddy, one night stand, potential monogamous girlfriend etc.

How does 'asking a girl on a date' communicate to her whether you're looking for something short term vs long term, monogamous vs non-monogamous, casual vs more serious? The answer: it doesn't. It leaves room for ambiguity about what SPECIFICALLY your looking for, so it's NOT direct but more so what Currie would call Mode 2 or Mode 3.

She can tell by the way you look at her.
See above. How does 'the way you look at a girl' communicate to her whether you're looking for something short term vs long term, monogamous vs non-monogamous, casual vs more serious? It doesn't! You can only communicate that VERBALLY.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Experience. Just because Currie did not like bargame doesnt mean its not a real thing. There are different kind of clubs and bars everywere
What were your personal experiences with doing Mode One approaches in the daytime/in non-bar or non-club environments?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you'd properly read Currie's book, you'd know he said multiple times that bars and clubs are literally some of the WORST places to meet women. Most of his Mode One successes were in daytime, non-bar, non-club environments.
I never read the book. When was the book written? In March 2022, black pill content creator Wheat Waffles made an argument that echoed one that Currie made likely 15-20 years earlier.

There was a reason that I shifted more of my game from nightlife venues to non-bar venues in the early 2010s after reading Roosh's "Day Bang" not long after "Day Bang" was first published (2011).

Bars/nightclubs are tough environments for a lot of reasons. They are often sausage fests that are comparable to the sausage fest rates seen on Tinder/Bumble/Hinge. I think Tinder/Bumble/Hinge are even worse sausage fests now than nightlife venues. There was never a time in history between the 1980s-2010s when nightlife venues provided men with favorable ratios.

The biggest change since the early to mid 2000s is that a lot of nightlife venue cold approaching has been replaced by swipe apps and social media DMs. Non-bar approaching has always been more of a niche activity than nightlife approaching. I'd argue that swipe apps and social media DMs has likely reduced non-bar approaching, but the impact on non-bar approaching has been less than the impact on bar approaching. Before the rise of dating websites and later the dating swipe apps, most beta males without social circles were doing approaches in bars.

I've been following Alan Roger Currie and been doing direct/Mode One cold approaches since 2007. Like Currie, most of my successes have come from daytime approaches in the street, supermarkets, shopping malls, etc. You can use it in bars and clubs if you want, but they're not the best places to approach women. I have done literally thousands of direct approaches since 2007, so I have a lot of real world data and personal experience to back up my assertions.
Very good! One of the more frustrating things for non-bar approachers is getting attention. A non-bar setting is a general audience, so a man is encountering plenty of women with boyfriends. A lot of times, the women won't outright mention a boyfriend, but their disinterest in new penis is conveyed by their body language. Earbud wearers are actively discouraging approaches. There are a lot of times in parks and on paths that you deliver your opener and the woman keeps walking. That's a sign of disinterest. When these events happen, it's normal for a daygamer to wonder what's going on. Are approaches falling flat due to the factor of women in that venue not being in the market for new penis? Would bars be better because women in bars are more likely to be unattached and more likely looking for new penis? Conventional wisdom would indicate that the answer to the last question is yes. However, @oldmanofthesea, a man who has spent a lot of time in nightlife in his lifetime, made the observation from many hours out in the field that women in bars are no more likely to be unattached than women in non-bar venues.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you approach a woman in any environment with that look in her eye she already knows what the hell is up.
No she doesn't. You can 'communicate' general interest in a woman like that, perhaps, but not what you're specifically looking for.

Please answer my question you failed to answer from earlier in this thread: 'How does a woman know SPECIFICALLY what type of romantic/sexual relationship you're looking for (I.e short terms vs long term, monogamous vs non monogamous, casual vs serious) if you don't communicate that verbally?'. How do you communicate what SPECIFICALLY you're looking for 'just by the way you look at her'?

Let me hear your answer, then I'll get back to you....

Telling her outright is not usually successful.
Not successful for who? It's successful for me! It was successful for Alan Roger Currie, David X and most of their followers all over the world. Just because YOU can't get success with direct approach doesn't mean 'telling her outright is not usually successful'.

In my experience, just the opposite is true: beating round the bush with indirect is not usually effective or successful when it comes to dating or hooking up with women. When I switched to direct, my success rate literally skyrocketed.

You guys with no frame
Direct guys have the best and strongest frame. We're clear communicators, we know exactly what we want from women and we express that in the most confident, clear, direct manner. That's what having a good frame is.

In contrast, indirect guys are poor communicators, they're vague and ambiguous about what they want from women as well as lack the balls to express their true romantic/sexual interest to women. So in other words, they have a weak frame.

all there is to this is not being a weirdo.
Being direct with women is not synonymous with being a weirdo. Our words and body language are aligned, ie we're totally congruent with women and come across as genuine and non-weird.

By contrast, indirect guys usually try to "communicate' their interest to women 'non-verbally' while trying to hide their interest verbally. This creates an incongruence women can easily spot and see through that makes these guys come across as fake and weird to women.

She declines? Who cares. Your fear is the biggest enemy.
Dude, a direct guy is the LEAST fearful and least scared of rejection. We face rejection head on and aren't scared or adversely affected by it when it inevitably happens with some we women. We gracefully accept it and move on to the next girl. We also accept that rejection is a fact of life, and that it's not possible to get 100% of women you approach no matter how good your game is.

In contrast, indirect guys are usually the most fearful and afraid of rejection. They actively go out of their way to true and avoid rejection. Newsflash: indirect doesn't help you avoid rejection from a woman, it just delays it, thus causing you to waste unnecessary time and even money in the pursuit of women.

Examples. Lmao. My life is the example.
So is my life, and I can safely say I've had significantly better results with women by being direct than being indirect.

Women are not dumb. Stop making them dumb
I would never insult a woman's intelligence by beating round the bush. Women aren't dumb, right?!

What indirect guys essentially do is to try to date or hook up with women by pretending they're not trying to date or hook up with them. That's the weakest, dumbest sh*t ever. Thry pretend like sex is the last thing on their mind, but women can easily see through the façade because, remember, women aren't dumb!