Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MMA vs. STREET FIGHTING

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never seen a Judo throw utilized in an actual street fight. I have done a little bit of it and it is scary stuff. What are your thoughts on it? I wish I had studied it when I was younger.
I have 2 friends who are black belts in Judo and I gotta say, I've never saw a martial art be so useless unless those guys just choked up or something, Karo Parisyan was able to utilize his Judo quite a bit in the UFC, but he is also a top tier fighter back in the day and even then, it didn't come out much, but when it did, made a difference I imagine

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 2 friends who are black belts in Judo and I gotta say, I've never saw a martial art be so useless unless those guys just choked up or something, Karo Parisyan was able to utilize his Judo quite a bit in the UFC, but he is also a top tier fighter back in the day and even then, it didn't come out much, but when it did, made a difference I imagine

lol....yes I can see that. The only martial art more useless might be Akikdo. Btw traditional martial arts like TKD and Karate are coming back into style in MMA. I always figured that the TKD kicks would be very useful in a streetlight if used correctly. MMA is starting to prove that Karate blitz attacks ( Machida, MVP) and TKD kicks (Wonderboy) are deadly.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol....yes I can see that. The only martial art more useless might be Akikdo. Btw traditional martial arts like TKD and Karate are coming back into style in MMA. I always figured that the TKD kicks would be very useful in a streetlight if used correctly. MMA is starting to prove that Karate blitz attacks ( Machida, MVP) and TKD kicks (Wonderboy) are deadly.
Well kicks have always been in favor, they generate the most power out of any strike by far, it's just hard to aim them specifically at a chin like you can a punch, but like some guys could probably kill with a well placed spinning back kick or head kick. I watched this kick live in a bar, the entire place went wild was the craziest strike I ever saw.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight is the fight. Paul has widened his lead in the odds. Betting on woodley and winning pays 150 for a bet of 100. I'm still expecting Woodley to win.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paul wins by split decision. Woodley is just fvcking horrible at boxing. He stands flat footed, his punches are all arm and no power. This is yet another ppv that I am glad I watched for free instead of buying it.