"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Mixed up

MT93

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
89
DJ's

Been spinning a few plates the last 2 months - 3 or 4 to be precise - one of them being my ex of 1 year- we were casual hooking up sort of a FWB thing

One of these plates I feel would be a good match for me, great s*x, meets all criteria, red flags minimal and all issues highlighted across this forum are few and far between with this woman...I have screened her for a couple of months and fairly confident of this (of course not too confident)

She give me the 'exclusive' talk, i agreed and decided to drop remaining plates and focus entirely on her. Things are going well, and yesterday she has invited me over to stay the week at her place as her parents are away. I spoke to my ex and explained to her things had to come to and end in terms of FWB and we couldn't speak or see each other anymore, blocked and deleted everything....

The girl I'm seeing now - We have sex frequent and never had any issues previously, always shown her a good time and very experimental etc, however, last night I struggled physically, I kept having like mental images of my ex and couldn't seem to shake her out of my mind, very strange for me as I've never had this issue before and it has kind of freaked me out because I don't want to ruin this thing just as it is starting.....

Has anyone been through anything similar? Was very very weird.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MT93

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
89
I must add that it was as if my mind was elsewhere, not just when we were in the bedroom but across the night on a whole...

I really like this girl and she is definitely everything a man would want in terms of HB and how she caters to you, It was more mentally that I was struggling if i'm honest, this has put me in a pressure/performance sort of mindset, which is concerning as I'm going to be spending the next 6 days with this chick, if the performance continues to falter it is only a matter of time before she starts to ask questions.

Any help would be appreciated.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
If she's that great she should be an expert on how to get your d1ck up. Why you saying she is all that and at the same time can't get it up on her or can't keep it up or whatever. Why you want to assume automatically that it is your d1ck broken, when you watch a wrong porno and you can't jack off to it do you automatically assume it's you who's messed up? Why change the logic around for a woman?

On a different note you did several fvcked up things, 1 is dropping your plates, and 2 is deleting their numbers and telling to not to call you.
 

MT93

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
89
If she's that great she should be an expert on how to get your d1ck up. Why you saying she is all that and at the same time can't get it up on her or can't keep it up or whatever. Why you want to assume automatically that it is your d1ck broken, when you watch a wrong porno and you can't jack off to it do you automatically assume it's you who's messed up? Why change the logic around for a woman?

On a different note you did several fvcked up things, 1 is dropping your plates, and 2 is deleting their numbers and telling to not to call you.

I've never had an issue previously with this girl, we f*ck and f*ck for hours, this is what I mean, it is out of character, we had a spa break just last week and the s*x was really really good, genuinely, we were at it like rabbits for the 2 days we were there.

This has only happened since I dropped all other options and all I could seem to think about yesterday was them???? Th ex moreso

And understood, I agree most people on this site wont agree with dropping plates, however I feel I have met a good option and wanted to pursue it..... That's what everyone's trying to do right?
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Fvck what every one else is trying to do, you do what's right for you. I can only guess, and this is a guess, this is not solid, you previously had fun with her because you had other options, no pressure, she was just an affair for you, just another fun girl, and you felt high from that, you were the man. Now that you think you got her exclusive there are other more important things than sex deep down in your mind. Take a deep breath though, more foreplay, less alcohol.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
DJ's

Been spinning a few plates the last 2 months - 3 or 4 to be precise - one of them being my ex of 1 year- we were casual hooking up sort of a FWB thing

One of these plates I feel would be a good match for me, great s*x, meets all criteria, red flags minimal and all issues highlighted across this forum are few and far between with this woman...I have screened her for a couple of months and fairly confident of this (of course not too confident)

She give me the 'exclusive' talk, i agreed and decided to drop remaining plates and focus entirely on her. Things are going well, and yesterday she has invited me over to stay the week at her place as her parents are away. I spoke to my ex and explained to her things had to come to and end in terms of FWB and we couldn't speak or see each other anymore, blocked and deleted everything....

The girl I'm seeing now - We have sex frequent and never had any issues previously, always shown her a good time and very experimental etc, however, last night I struggled physically, I kept having like mental images of my ex and couldn't seem to shake her out of my mind, very strange for me as I've never had this issue before and it has kind of freaked me out because I don't want to ruin this thing just as it is starting.....

Has anyone been through anything similar? Was very very weird.
Awwwe ur in lub :love:
 

MT93

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
89
Fvck what every one else is trying to do, you do what's right for you. I can only guess, and this is a guess, this is not solid, you previously had fun with her because you had other options, no pressure, she was just an affair for you, just another fun girl, and you felt high from that, you were the man. Now that you think you got her exclusive there are other more important things than sex deep down in your mind. Take a deep breath though, more foreplay, less alcohol.

Yeah i think that may have some part to play in it, i do feel slightly pressured following last nights situation

Not sure whether its worth me getting some V's maybe
 
Top