Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mixed some rap tunes for yall

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
:up:

Mix some some too short, sage francis, atmosphere, non prophets, igia and abilities. They on myspace.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Myspace don't work for me cause I took flash off my browser. It speeds **** up without it. Glad you like it :rockon:

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Waaaaaaaaaaa? I use flash all the time, flash don't slow things down.

Give me specs for your processor, memory, and video cards, I'll suggest a way to speed things up.

Get them off emule then and mix them. www.emule-project.net

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an AMD 900mhz. Old school dude. Flash kills this thing.

Hey if you got some songs you want mixed email them to me.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Yea I have, PM me email.

Even a 900 will do things, you need more memory, 256 or better yet 512, and good video card, and 7200 rpm hard drive, or like me, a 15000 rpm scsi drive.

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you mix again? Dont u use some sorta audio editing program? I know you dont use serato

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mixing is an art. You can't just mash two songs together that wont work with each other. Track selection is very important and the songs have to kinda add to each other somehow, to get a great mix. I use this software program to mix mp3s. Kinda sux but i dont have cash for CDJs

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
Mixing is an art. You can't just mash two songs together that wont work with each other. Track selection is very important and the songs have to kinda add to each other somehow, to get a great mix. I use this software program to mix mp3s. Kinda sux but i dont have cash for CDJs
Yeah I know I mix vinyl and we got one CD turntable. What program do you use? Traktor? I used that before I hopped on some real turntables. i still dont own a setup though. Hopefully I get a summer job lined up.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's VDJ. I don't like the EQs on it because you can't adjust where the cut is, but it does mix the tracks :rockon:

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Here are 8 personality types that women find disgusting:

Hippie
Nerd
Redneck
Prejudice, Ignorant and Proud
Insecure and Needy
Afraid man
Mommy's boy
Argument man
Unattractive on purpose

Those four words and one comma qualifies that old fart to those I highlighted. Besides, who cares what he thinks of rap. He's a 51 year old virgin. Only thing that fellow could do is seduce some old FUG after he learns the game.