"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mixed Signals? Me Too!

Joined
Jun 19, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Somewhere
Talk about mixed signals. This girl is my siamese twin when she sees me...at first it was like this...but I pretty much play it right-have a good time with her but show you don't need her, abruptly leave during convos-and leave her wanting more...well until now.

Then she exchanges nbrs with a guy right in front of me.

and another time-I read this in another post, so I guess it's a tactic-starts to flirt with another guy (who has nothing on me so I'm like...huh?) and pretty much ignores me (I'm sitting right in front of her and she doesn't see me, but the day before my hand was glued to her @$$...explain this to me?) except for glances to see how im reacting, and my reaction is pretty much non-existent except for a "Huh?" stare...She thinks she is making me pay with her bull**** games for not making a move before I guess, cuz' honestly, I wasn't interested at first...and when I call her she doesn't call back, in a bid to see how many times I will call her I'm guessing. Shiet. But uh...I think I'm gonna' skip this one. If I ignore her I gotta' feeling she will react someway, but I'm at the point of being rude with her cuz' I'm tired of it. What do you guys suggest?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Tell her that you two should just be friends. That you enjoy her company and that she has become like a sister to you. Then make sure she sees you flirting with other women giving your attention away so easily to them.

Two things are going to happen:
1. Being put in the LJBZ and being considered no longer attractive will take her down a peg or two. Also as a woman she will be unable to accept that her beauty and "charm" are unable to work on you.

2. It will drive her nuts that you are giving away your attention to other women so easily and when she tries to get some attention, all she gets is no reaction.

Make sure she knows just what exactly a DJ is, do not hide that you can attract women. Make sure she knows that you are not some poor dope on a quest to win her love or some such nonsense. Make sure she understands that you are the prize and that she had better work to win you over or be ready to move over when the competition comes running for you.

-Grey Fox
 

bludb0i

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
If i were you i wouldn't next her yet. They could just be tactics of hers. Who knows, who cares. Don't show her any signs that you care. I would still try to hit on her, and get some. But while youre working on her find some more girls to work on to and don't get attached to this chick. It would be a plus to hit on other women in front of her too.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top