Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mission: Help Luke Sywalker get laid before he turns 31!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Not really. I've had opportunities to have gotten laid last year (without paying for it), but did not pursue it all the way. That's what makes me post very honestly - there are no fake lay reports. I've never maintained here that it's impossible to get laid by anyone in my case nor am I making a case about that here on this thread.

Again, it's fine and dandy, but if anyone comes crying here that they got STD's, the girl cried rape afterwards, or something nasty happened after the fact, people here would be in hiding. So you can call that rationalizing if you want, I call it sanity (I jerk off once in a while, not all the time).
Oh, ok. That makes much more sense!

So, let me guess.

If you wanted to be a pilot, you wouldn't be... to keep your sanity. Or say you wanted to be a fireman. Nope. Could get burned. Sanity. What if you wanted to be President of the United States? Ah, gotcha. Too risky. Could get assasinated. Need to keep sanity. No driving for you, because after all, auto accidents are the number one killer of young people in the United States! Sanity.

Got to live the sheltered life. It's the only thing that's safe.

One day, you will be on your deathbed CRYING about why you didn't enjoy life to the fullest while you had the time.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueguy said:
Oh, ok. That makes much more sense!

So, let me guess.

If you wanted to be a pilot, you wouldn't be... to keep your sanity. Or say you wanted to be a fireman. Nope. Could get burned. Sanity. What if you wanted to be President of the United States? Ah, gotcha. Too risky. Could get assasinated. Need to keep sanity. No driving for you, because after all, auto accidents are the number one killer of young people in the United States! Sanity.

Got to live the sheltered life. It's the only thing that's safe.

One day, you will be on your deathbed CRYING about why you didn't enjoy life to the fullest while you had the time.

Well its nice to see that someone understands what Luke is going through. He's a victim. He's a martyr. Not his fault, its everyone else's.

We all better repent our way of life and do what Luke does. He is a tortured Saint among us (like Jesus was, except Luke masturbates), and we should all repent so we can be welcomed into the Gates of Heaven. I know I will repent.

I'm giving up the Devil Juice, and switching to Jesus Juice instead. I won't be chasing women anymore, instead I will masturbate all the time. And of course I won't be socializing with those Sinful Harpies, I'm just going to go on the internet and try to misinform newbies and get them to convert to "The Way" that Luke hath showed us.

ExploringOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Well its nice to see that someone understands what Luke is going through. He's a victim. He's a martyr. Not his fault, its everyone else's.

We all better repent our way of life and do what Luke does. He is a tortured Saint among us (like Jesus was, except Luke masturbates), and we should all repent so we can be welcomed into the Gates of Heaven. I know I will repent.

I'm giving up the Devil Juice, and switching to Jesus Juice instead. I won't be chasing women anymore, instead I will masturbate all the time. And of course I won't be socializing with those Sinful Harpies, I'm just going to go on the internet and try to misinform newbies and get them to convert to "The Way" that Luke hath showed us.
I thought I already went over this. HIS NAME IS JAWA a pathetic smelly creature...

The handle Luke Skywalker should belong to someone who aspires to something other then whaking off... (I'm a big fan of starwars, I find the association to be repugnant.)

You know, I thought about it.

JAWA you should do the world a favor. Start a cult... preach your message... live in a barn in the middle of nowhere... and please make sure to drink some "special" juice. Just make sure that your followers drink first... then have a sip.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All The Answers said:
you are legitimately creepy......im a guy and even im creeped out by you, how must girls feel??
It does make an "interesting" topic of conversation over a first coffee date, doesn't it?

ExploringOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^rofl.

Reaction score
rpglord said:
Whats the problem ? Why can't you get laid ? Do you approach girls ? If no,well then start approaching and you will get laid.If yes,post a field report or two and we will figure out whats wrong
There is no 'problem'. I do not want to pursue a blatant policy of getting laid or having casual sex at this time (such was partially pursued in November with five prospects in a game of 'chicken' (either I or the girl has to fold first on a casual sex arrangement or meet and get laid, whoever folded first lost, etc...) - there was also another prospect afterwards where action could have happened if seriously pursued - thus five-six prospects if I really pushed it last year).

On a climax on the Last Week of November, 2006, an arrangement was set to meet someone for the purpose of a casual hook-up, but dad knew about the meeting, and at the last five minute decision, I folded and told her that "I was not ready", and she said "fine". This was during the context of a rejection-heart-break from another girl prior to this that prompted the November movement (ie. based on the scorpio sign to express I was hurt by being heart-broken).

I do not approach girls much in public, but have four girls in my life that I have gone out with, and may likely go out with me if pressed, at least one of them I'm seeing on a consistent basis (but she wants to stay virgin until married - but will kiss on dates).

I'm really not too interested in becoming a man-wh0re, if I get laid, I want it someone who is going to stick for keeps and that's in marriage, at least in my current policy.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
epitome said:
Then why are you here?
I've asked the same thing...

Luke Skywalker said:
Yes, back on topic. ...
Francisco d'Anconia said:
By the way, what is the purpose of this thread. What do you really want?

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
On a climax on the Last Week of November, 2006, an arrangement was set to meet someone for the purpose of a casual hook-up, but dad knew about the meeting, and at the last five minute decision, I folded and told her that "I was not ready", and she said "fine". This was during the context of a rejection-heart-break from another girl prior to this that prompted the November movement (ie. based on the scorpio sign to express I was hurt by being heart-broken).
You know, this would make alot more sense if I had some weed with me right now. Too bad I don't.

Anyone understand this mental dribble?

Reaction score
epitome said:
Then why are you here?
To brag about my potential conquests and adventures, and maybe actually trying one in the future. Do a search of all my threads and you'll see that I did not make up this thread - but there has been progress.

Turns out my mom was in shock about that November-thing and started praying like crazy, now I have a girlfriend out of it because my mom really prayed hard that I would have the right girl in my life because I pressed the panic button on her with that stunt. That's like the 9/11 wake-up call in this house.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, this would make alot more sense if I had some weed with me right now. Too bad I don't.

Anyone understand this mental dribble?
"I was fed up with this **** at november and made plans for a hook-up with a UG but somehow god showed me it was wrong and backed out last minute.All this was because i gor rejected from a girl i actually wanted to fvck"

the parenthesis part was too mind boggling

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
To brag about my potential conquests and adventures, and maybe actually trying one in the future. Do a search of all my threads and you'll see that I did not make up this thread - but there has been progress.
You forgot to put 'potential' in front of adventures.

Also, how can you brag about 'potential conquests'? The whole point of bragging is you actually have to have done it.

Do you see me bragging about 'potentially going into space'? Potentially, I can do it. I've maybe already potentially been there.

Turns out my mom was in shock about that November-thing and started praying like crazy, now I have a girlfriend out of it because my mom really prayed hard that I would have the right girl in my life because I pressed the panic button on her with that stunt. That's like the 9/11 wake-up call in this house.
Whoa man! That's WAAY too rowdy! Are you even ALLOWED to post something like that on this site? That's way too rebellious, even for this site dude.

rpglord

Reaction score
I really think you are a troll.Just in case you aren't and are for real - you really think you want to merry a first girl you **** ? Just imagine how needy and pathetic you would be.There is no way that relationship could work.You don't need to become "man*****" but you do need to have sex with atleast couple of women to gain comfort around woman and not be needy.You need experience and a lot of it,if you are trully 30 and virgin.

Reaction score
GloriouslyInsane said:
"I was fed up with this **** at november and made plans for a hook-up with a UG but somehow god showed me it was wrong and backed out last minute.All this was because i gor rejected from a girl i actually wanted to fvck"

the parenthesis part was too mind boggling
I wasn't hooking up with an UG - if anything there were some super sexy white hot-babes with big butts and huge melons that I was going to meet, and at least two of them, and another cute prospect. Beauty, sexiness, or whatever were not factors in any decision.

Honestly, the girl who rejected me may have had a pretty face and a bit of a bust, but didn't really have anything else going for her since she was fat, and the girls I would have hooked up with on adultfriendfinder were SLIM and way ****ing better then that bytch.

Look at it this way, if some jerk got to her first and dumped her and moved on to another girl, she cant have anything worth even staying for, she's got to be an awful experience - she would be at least a fvck buddy or something - and fvck no, I ain't going to be some bytch's second choice, and if she lose her virginity with a jerk who lied to her, then I look for a ho with STD's to lose mine with that looks cool so I get even so we both lose our virginity. But no, better sence came in and I decided it's not worth to risk getting STD's that revenge is not worth it for a fictitious relationship-

anyway, that's what I'm trying to say....

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Look at it this way, if some jerk got to her first and dumped her and moved on to another girl, she cant have anything worth even staying for, she's got to be an awful experience - she would be at least a fvck buddy or something - and fvck no, I ain't going to be some bytch's second choice, and if she lose her virginity with a jerk who lied to her, then I look for a ho with STD's to lose mine with that looks cool so I get even so we both lose our virginity. But no, better sence came in and I decided it's not worth to risk getting STD's that revenge is not worth it for a fictitious relationship-

anyway, that's what I'm trying to say....
That's just your way of saying "I'm a big PVSSY".

So what if you're not her first choice? Are you looking for your soulmate? Marriage?

If you are, imagine how dissapointed your soulmate/wife is going to be when you guys first have sex. Not gonna be a soulmate for long.

I mean look it: You got nothing going for you right now. You got no money, no car, you live with your parents, you passed middle age, and you're a virgin.

If you really want to attract a woman and keep he you got to remove these red flags Luke. Sorry buddy, It doesn't matter how goot a perosn you are or you think you may be insdie, full of the best intentions in the world. It matters what you DO. Results matter Luke, not intentions. People don't judge by intentions, they judge by results, by what is visible.

If you want a woman to judge you well and find you so atractive that she doesn't want anybody else... you got to BECOME that. Get the result, got the girl.

But hey! Don't listen to me. What the hell do I know? You obviously know better and you do what works. You're living proof. Am I right?

Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
That's just your way of saying "I'm a big PVSSY".

So what if you're not her first choice? Are you looking for your soulmate? Marriage?
I dont know, it meant something. Marriage, sure why not.

Call_Me_Daddy said:
If you are, imagine how dissapointed your soulmate/wife is going to be when you guys first have sex. Not gonna be a soulmate for long.
I dont think she'll be dissapointed, she wont be able to wait for a second go at it.

Call_Me_Daddy said:
I mean look it: You got nothing going for you right now. You got no money, no car, you live with your parents, you passed middle age, and you're a virgin.
I think you are out to lunch. I'm not absolutely dirt poor, I have a car, I could say I'm 22 y/o and get away with it because my face looks yonge (even yonger if I shave my head bald) and being a virgin is amaterial if I have choosen not go do it despite a number of opportunities to get laid for free or paid.

Call_Me_Daddy said:
If you really want to attract a woman and keep he you got to remove these red flags Luke. Sorry buddy, It doesn't matter how goot a perosn you are or you think you may be insdie, full of the best intentions in the world. It matters what you DO. Results matter Luke, not intentions. People don't judge by intentions, they judge by results, by what is visible.
I already have a woman in life. I'm not necessarily obsessed with becoming a playboy full of superficial acquaintances that will leave you as soon as the money is gone. My spirit can not connect with such people anyway.

Call_Me_Daddy said:
If you want a woman to judge you well and find you so atractive that she doesn't want anybody else... you got to BECOME that. Get the result, got the girl.
That woman is ancient history, I dont give a fvck what she thinks and I think she knows that.

Call_Me_Daddy said:
But hey! Don't listen to me. What the hell do I know? You obviously know better and you do what works. You're living proof. Am I right?
Yeah, I'm happy and have a gf I'm seeing. So, whatever I'm saying works, it's just that my gf is also a virgin and I'm her first choice in that department if we get married.

Status
Not open for further replies.