Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

missing workouts

nosmirk

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you guys do when you miss a scheduled workout due to other commitments?

for example; you miss monday and wednesday.

the next scheduled workout is on friday.

on friday, do you do monday's workout or the normal friday workout?

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do the workout you missed, especially if you missed a leg or back workout.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you don't make a habit of missing workouts, than just continue with your routine. I just missed 4 workouts because I've been sick, so I'm just going to start back in on my routine on monday.

If you find yourself skipping them on a regular basis, than I would find a way to work the muscles that you missed.

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
My workouts usually require me to work certian days and break on others, so i have proper rest times. So if it's rare, I'd just continue on with what's planned, if it's something that happens every week, you should probably do a little more "free" of a workout. Where you can just do whatever.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would do the workout I missed but it doesn't really matter if it's an isolated occurrence. However over time if you keep missing leg workouts for example (and many will find ANY excuse not to do legs, lol) your leg (and overall) gains will suffer so it's best to make up for what you missed.

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't do the whole monday/wednesday/friday thing. I do my back/bi workout, then two days later I do chest/tri, then two days later I do leg/shoulder. I was supposed to do chest/tri last friday, but I've been busy the past few days so I'm doing it tomorrow. Then two days after tomorrow (wednesday) I'll do leg/shoulders.

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sweat it if you miss a workout every now and then. Occasionally it's actually a good thing to let your body recover more. Personally my Friday workout is interchangeable. I aim to train M-F and rest on the weekends, but sometimes I just don't have the time or desire to lift on Friday after work and then get ready to go out, so I just take the day off and have the session on Saturday after I'm well rested. Variety is the spice of life.