"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Mindset

hotcypress

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
I need a new mindset. All this time I have been doing my stupid ass AFC personality and adding some DJ techniques. I need an event that will change my view. I don't want to be a complete ass to these girls and I think some of the guys here only want some ***** and then discard them. The original Don Juan was a smooth man but he didnt just pop and drop the women. Someone post me some more motivational quotes or maybe an experience. I know I have it in me. I have all the skills but not the mindset. I keep on making friends and not making ladies. Tonight I got stuff like "Youre very real and interested". I'm tired of this ****. I want some sexual activity. I'm a damn junior and havent even gotten a HJ. Help me out guys.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
ur that desperate for a hand job, do as someone once said, sit on your hand until it goes numbe and then jerk off - it will feel like someone else is giving you a handjob:D
 

runner10_13

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
Pennsylvania
ur that desperate for a hand job, do as someone once said, sit on your hand until it goes numbe and then jerk off - it will feel like someone else is giving you a handjob
Ahahahhahaha
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Trust me man, I can definitely relate. Just think of it this way: What's the point of using DJ techniques if you don't have the mindset of a DJ? They're worthless unless you have the attitude. I suggest going through the boot camp. It really does help a lot. You'll find out later that as hard as it is to get rid of your AFC tendencies you'll be rewarded tremendously later on in life. Being an AFC will get you nowhere. No matter how much you think you care about a girl, what's the fun in sitting around and worrying about what she's doing or who she's with? Enjoy life and your relationships.
 

hotcypress

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
thanks jerky thats good stuff. I am going to try the boot camp. I've decided I'm taking a break and going to just play my bass and work out.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Having a mindset of "I want some sex and I want it now" could be causing you to drop the women too early before they have a chance to open up to you sexually. If you want to prompt it, start advancing more when you're making out. If you start the train, usually they will follow.
 
Top