Mindset

hotcypress

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need a new mindset. All this time I have been doing my stupid ass AFC personality and adding some DJ techniques. I need an event that will change my view. I don't want to be a complete ass to these girls and I think some of the guys here only want some ***** and then discard them. The original Don Juan was a smooth man but he didnt just pop and drop the women. Someone post me some more motivational quotes or maybe an experience. I know I have it in me. I have all the skills but not the mindset. I keep on making friends and not making ladies. Tonight I got stuff like "Youre very real and interested". I'm tired of this ****. I want some sexual activity. I'm a damn junior and havent even gotten a HJ. Help me out guys.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ur that desperate for a hand job, do as someone once said, sit on your hand until it goes numbe and then jerk off - it will feel like someone else is giving you a handjob:D

runner10_13

Don Juan
Reaction score
ur that desperate for a hand job, do as someone once said, sit on your hand until it goes numbe and then jerk off - it will feel like someone else is giving you a handjob
Ahahahhahaha

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me man, I can definitely relate. Just think of it this way: What's the point of using DJ techniques if you don't have the mindset of a DJ? They're worthless unless you have the attitude. I suggest going through the boot camp. It really does help a lot. You'll find out later that as hard as it is to get rid of your AFC tendencies you'll be rewarded tremendously later on in life. Being an AFC will get you nowhere. No matter how much you think you care about a girl, what's the fun in sitting around and worrying about what she's doing or who she's with? Enjoy life and your relationships.

hotcypress

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks jerky thats good stuff. I am going to try the boot camp. I've decided I'm taking a break and going to just play my bass and work out.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a mindset of "I want some sex and I want it now" could be causing you to drop the women too early before they have a chance to open up to you sexually. If you want to prompt it, start advancing more when you're making out. If you start the train, usually they will follow.