"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Mind games girls like to play

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
203
Reaction score
84
So I met this chick, couple week before. Got her number, and stuff like that. Said that she doesnt like dates but I seemed like a cool guy so she would be up for something. Tried to set a date, got a flake reply due to errands. I was like ok. Texted her bit more, got no reply. Sent a text message saying lmk if you are busy/not interested. Got a sorry! Im just busy yada yada. Asks about how I am. I was thinking ok. Replied back. No reply.

Next day, Im like thinking she isn't interested, Im studying and she sees me. I get a message saying "she saw me etc". I sent some bantered stuff back. Then said lets meet. No reply.

What on earth is happening ?

Proper response is to continue gaming other women but this ones hot, not gonna lie. Is she crazy ? Playing nun on me ?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@shouldbefun stay off the damn phone brother! Only use it to see up dates that's why she is losing interest because you text back and forth. When she flaked you should of said ok and left it at that until she offered a counter date or reinitiated contact.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@shouldbefun the constant bait? 2 reasons.. she is a attention seeking immature little brat who only wants validation. Or she is just screwing with your head.. either case drop that drama queen and date someone who is worth the time.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Once she starts playing games experiment with mind ****ing her. Keyword here is experiment, by this time you should have a rough draft of what might turn her on and off. Next thing is don't mind **** yourself otherwise you end up with blue balls. The challenge is the experimenting you see how simple this is? Don't let fear mind **** you, **** fear in the but! Challenges are exciting, so is the unknown of your experimental results so what if you were wrong you move on and try again
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Yeah I figured, but why the constant bait ?
Because you give her free attention/validation and she knows that all she needs to do is send you a text if she decides that she does want to go out with you.

The only mind game here is the one that you're playing on yourself by refusing to see low interest.

That is exactly why I do not advise any man to ever reach out after a chick flakes or cancels a date without a specific reschedule time. Reaching back out in a week or two is only going to put you right back in the situation that you're in now. Confused.

Its been a while since a woman has confused me, but from what I can remember, I didnt like it so I dont put myself back in that state. She is either on board for drinks and shows up or I am dust in the wind.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
So I met this chick, couple week before. Got her number, and stuff like that. Said that she doesnt like dates but I seemed like a cool guy so she would be up for something. Tried to set a date, got a flake reply due to errands. I was like ok. Texted her bit more, got no reply. Sent a text message saying lmk if you are busy/not interested. Got a sorry! Im just busy yada yada. Asks about how I am. I was thinking ok. Replied back. No reply.

Next day, Im like thinking she isn't interested, Im studying and she sees me. I get a message saying "she saw me etc". I sent some bantered stuff back. Then said lets meet. No reply.

What on earth is happening ?

Proper response is to continue gaming other women but this ones hot, not gonna lie. Is she crazy ? Playing nun on me ?
You are desperate and she knows it
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Yeah I figured, but why the constant bait ?
Because girls want three things: 1) sex with hot guys, 2) entertainment and validation, 3) resources and security. You're one of the men she has for #2.

Women who want you help you and make it easy for you.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top