Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Miller Lite: We're Sorry For Using Women in Bikinis in Past Ads

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'd tap Ms. Hitch. :eek: :cool:

View attachment 10243
She is better looking than Alissa Heinerscheid but she's an anti-male feminist. One problem with a lot of men is that men are so thirsty that they'll gladly date careerist feminists because they look ok. She got an MBA from a top school and her undergrad from some private school. She's out of touch with the common man.

Sex pretty much motivates me in almost all phases of life.
That's common with a lot of men.

A lot of advertisers knew this and geared their brand promotion strategy based upon this. Miller was one of those brands, especially during the years that Philip Morris owned them (1969-2002).

Roosh wrote an article during his PUA phase about how his entire reason for being was to have sex.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are the "Miller Lite Girls" still a thing? I went to law school with one. She ended up going into the beer business instead of practicing law. We also had a Miller Lite guy. He was of course tall and handsome. I was deeply offended at this objectification of men. The funny part was that despite being good looking, he managed to still be awful with women. I would see girls talking to him with great interest one day and then literally running away from him a few days later.
Was he awkward or was it another reason?
I find good looking men who don't do well with women are either very awkward or are super simps.
The girl might let them bang for a week or so but they run for the hills quick

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was he awkward or was it another reason?
I find good looking men who don't do well with women are either very awkward or are super simps.
The girl might let them bang for a week or so but they run for the hills quick
He was a clinger. As soon as a girl showed interest, he would not leave her alone. He wanted to follow her around campus all day. The funny part was that he didn't seem to understand why they were running away and it just made him chase them more. A girl would go from swooning to literally running from him.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was a clinger. As soon as a girl showed interest, he would not leave her alone. He wanted to follow her around campus all day. The funny part was that he didn't seem to understand why they were running away and it just made him chase them more. A girl would go from swooning to literally running from him.
I had a buddy like that 10 years ago looked like the singer Usher, and always had hot chicks but once they got to know him they ran away he was clingy and needy AF always wanting to talk about "feelings"

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My viewpoint is that women should be as mad as some male beer drinkers currently are. We now have Adidas using a biological male to model a woman’s one piece pride swim suit. Combine that with several public figures recently in the news refusing to define what a woman is, and it looks to me like real women are now being erased from public viewing and their gender is being hybridized with the addition of trannies …
Adidas, '90s:

adidas '90s.jpg

Adidas now:

adidas '20s.jpg

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ESG is a big problem. However, the personal ideologies of elitist university graduates like Alissa Heinerscheid and Elizabeth Hitch are also a problem. Sofia Colucci (Hitch's boss at Molson Coors) is a Toronto feminist too.

Molson Coors (Miller Lite's parent company) has already made public statements that they will not fire Elizabeth Hitch for insulting the male customer base.

Fucck Miller Lite and Fucck Molson Coors!
I think I'd tap her too! :cool:

5ee7c2aefe2cc175e3a0d521_Sofia Colucci_V2-p-3200.jpeg

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'd tap her too! :cool:

View attachment 10314
You would be a part of the problem then. There are way too many white collar men who are interested in dating these careerist/feminist women like Sofia Colucci, Elizabeth Hitch, and Alissa Heinerscheid. With Colucci and Hitch, the women are at least reasonably good looking. It's clear that all 3 of those women dislike men. All 3 made branding decisions with valuable brands to insult men.

Molson Coors must be boycotted to send a message. Male consumers cannot be the cucks of corporate marketers. Additionally, in the mating environment, men must not let their thirsts cloud their judgment in starting romantic interactions with man hating careerists/feminists.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would be a part of the problem then. There are way too many white collar men who are interested in dating these careerist/feminist women like Sofia Colucci, Elizabeth Hitch, and Alissa Heinerscheid. With Colucci and Hitch, the women are at least reasonably good looking. It's clear that all 3 of those women dislike men. All 3 made branding decisions with valuable brands to insult men.

Molson Coors must be boycotted to send a message. Male consumers cannot be the cucks of corporate marketers. Additionally, in the mating environment, men must not let their thirsts cloud their judgment in starting romantic interactions with man hating careerists/feminists.
To me, the biggest insult a woman could do to men in general is to be fat or a single mommy.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine a time when all beer commercials were like this: :cool:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing is more heartbreaking than watching old WWF and WCW [before they became WWE] and seeing all the bombshell of women that use to walk down the ramp.

1685580814314.png
1685580818803.png

Now in WWE: No fun allowed

1685580851294.png
Extra cause image limit: Image4

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, the biggest insult a woman could do to men in general is to be fat or a single mommy.
careerist/feminist women like Sofia Colucci, Elizabeth Hitch, and Alissa Heinerscheid.
Female obesity and single motherhood are big problems.

Corporate marketers like Colucci, Hitch, and Heinerscheid using mass media platforms to mock masculinity are also a problem.

It's difficult to say which one is worse in general. Someone could make some good arguments for both points.

There are overweight career women on LinkedIn using 'She/Her' pronouns and making anti-male LinkedIn posts on International Women's Day too. That would combine both problems.

I believe that men need to not buy any beer brands from Anheuser-Busch or Molson Coors. Their corporate behave is unacceptable.

Anheuser-Busch did a half hearted attempt with Heinerscheid's "leave of absence". She needed to be fired and it needed to be categorized as a firing.

Molson Coors has been more belligerent with making statements outright refusing to fire Hitch and Colucci. Both need to be fired.

The beer consumer needs to show Anheuser-Busch and Molson Coors that insulting males is unacceptable. These ball busting feminists from elite universities (Hitch and Heinerscheid) must be fired. Colucci is originally from feminist shiithole Toronto.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Miller Lite boycott does not seem to be doing as well as the Bud Light boycott.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Miller Lite boycott does not seem to be doing as well as the Bud Light boycott.
I'm not going back to Miller Lite ever. It was my go-to beer in college. I thought I was better than everyone else on campus because it was all Natural Light and Bud Light back then. LOLOL gay. Lately I rediscovered an old favorite, gin. That and some CBD to relax me.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going back to Miller Lite ever. It was my go-to beer in college. I thought I was better than everyone else on campus because it was all Natural Light and Bud Light back then. LOLOL gay. Lately I rediscovered an old favorite, gin. That and some CBD to relax me.
Gin is a good choice.

I don't understand why Miller Lite can insult men with a pro-feminist ad and not suffer the consequences. Bud Light has their VP of Marketing insult the customer base on a podcast and does the ad they do and they suffer.

Both need to suffer.

Reactions: BMX

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gin is a good choice.

I don't understand why Miller Lite can insult men with a pro-feminist ad and not suffer the consequences. Bud Light has their VP of Marketing insult the customer base on a podcast and does the ad they do and they suffer.

Both need to suffer.
Right. I can't stand this modern feminism BS. It contaminated my favorite beer from yesteryear so they need to go. They can put their virtue signaling facemasks on while driving in their electric cars, alone...right off a cliff. Take the beers and beliefs with them as they plummet.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine a time when all beer commercials were like this: :cool:

Advertising has always used sex to try to manipulate men. Then society turns around and shames men for responding to sexual prompts. Rinse & repeat. For as much as women were "objectified," men are the targets for dopamine hits, usually with T&A.

Woke virtue signaling is just another form of the same. Getting people to enjoy a "feeling" and buy a product. In Bud's case it backfired. I think they thought more women or young woke people would feel "good" when clearly that hasn't been the result.

In all cases corporations care about profits - that's it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. I can't stand this modern feminism BS. It contaminated my favorite beer from yesteryear so they need to go. They can put their virtue signaling facemasks on while driving in their electric cars, alone...right off a cliff. Take the beers and beliefs with them as they plummet.
I still can't figure out why more men are not pissed off at Miller Lite for insulting them. Women in bikinis are a good thing. Miller Lite has gotten a free pass for doing the same thing Bud Light did.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I still can't figure out why more men are not pissed off at Miller Lite for insulting them. Women in bikinis are a good thing. Miller Lite has gotten a free pass for doing the same thing Bud Light did.
There’s a big difference in an ad humorously apologizing for a mans bikini beer ads which was most likely only an effort to gain more female beer drinkers vs. blatantly shoving a currently divisive LGBTQ agenda down his throat …

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing riles up men more than having a tranny slobbering all over the beer brand they've been drinking. Miller has been quite tame by comparison.