Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Milk Chocolate covered almonds good for you ?

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
I eat a lot of these with regluar almonds

Wash them down with lot's of water.

S-House

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, no, and no. A little chocolate every now and again is ok, but I wouldn't go munching away all the time. Maybe stick to just eating a handful of almonds by themselves.

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this questions is like asking if putting your toothbrush up your ass and then brushing your teeth with it would be a good idea

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they were covered with semi-sweet dark chocolate they'd be good. More antioxidants, less sugar.

Washing any heavy food that's not unnaturally dehydrated down with water dilutes digestive enzymes and thereby spoils digestion.

Also, sugar with heavy, slow digesting foods is a bad combination. The sugar sits in the stomach and ferments, rather than being quickly absorbed in the small intestine, as it should be. And that is the usual cause of "heartburn," not too much stomach acid. Often it's too little stomach acid, which contributes to fermentation of the poorly digested food in the stomach, which in turn bubbles up to the esophagus.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A basic rule of thumb I came up with when I first started working out is: "If it tastes sweet and isn't fruit, it's bad for you". I haven't come across a single exception yet.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you must, unsalted almonds covered in dark chocolate.

I'd just stay away from it all together though.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question arises, what kind of a body are you trying to achieve?

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
The question arises, what kind of a body are you trying to achieve?

I don't wanna be a tank or anything like that. I want nice arms that look good in a t-shirt and have a six pack

Dont wanna be a monster by any stretch. Im lifting weights and slowly reaching my goals. What should I be eating ?